Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Feb 8, 2014

[link removed]

Hey, here is chapter 12 in English :) Found it a second ago so I'm buzzing.

Said chapter is already up here on DS and in much better quality. It's listed as chapter 11, seeing as the one before it was an Extra, not an actual chapter.

No, it's not. They are completely different.

last edited at Oct 15, 2014 11:58AM

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Btw, is there any status on the project? I can't seem to find any info on the facebook page. Hope it's okay to ask.

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

(Sort of) off topic: I love how everyone is already discussing chapter 12 while it hasn't even been uploaded here yet. XD I also already read it and I have to say...I sort of wasn't surprised. In fact, I expected something along the lines of that. I hope next chapter will catch me off guard again. I don't like it when the plotline in a manga is so obvious that it's this easy to predict what's gonna happen next.

joined Feb 8, 2014

Btw, is there any status on the project? I can't seem to find any info on the facebook page. Hope it's okay to ask.

Well, Kari freaked out a few weeks ago and insinuated the translation wouldn't be released till chapter 13 was also translated.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Hm... I am weirdly okay with this development... though I find it completely unrealistic that Yuzu "sees through Mei" in that she immediately gets she was listening to Matsui only for the kid's own sake...

Realizing Matsui set something up? Okay... but correctly deducting Mei's motivation for following through? No way... even with Yuzu by now understanding Mei a bit and Mei behaving a lot nicer...

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Huh... Didn't expect that... but the touching and cake things made it up to me.

Hm... I am weirdly okay with this development... though I find it completely unrealistic that Yuzu "sees through Mei" in that she immediately gets she was listening to Matsui only for the kid's own sake...

Realizing Matsui set something up? Okay... but correctly deducting Mei's motivation for following through? No way... even with Yuzu by now understanding Mei a bit and Mei behaving a lot nicer...

With the understanding part, I thought it was Yuzu being biased towards Mei and having very lucky dice rolls.

Then again, maybe not...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't believe that Yuzu fully understood the situation, she's just so earnest and true to her desire to make people around her happy and so, she assumed (correctly) Mei's motivations this time.

Matsuri on the other was really fleshed out as a character and as expected, her actions were to catalyst for development between the sisters. Mei has finally starting to come out from her shell and taking the initiative instead of reacting to the situations. Without a doubt, a great chapter and I'm really happy at how Citrus is handling the drama (in stark contrast to The Feelings we have to endure for example)

That being said, it was a poor choice to resolve Mei's date offscreen. Probably was to space constraints but it hurt the narrative a little.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

That being said, it was a poor choice to resolve Mei's date offscreen. Probably was to space constraints but it hurt the narrative a little.

Not every interaction is going to be life affirming or life changing. Mei obviously didn't think much of the guy and therefore I don't think we should think much of him either. Her focus was on Yuzu and I feel the date would have side tracked the story too much.

As a side note irrelevant to this but relevant to the latest chapter...

Mei wants Yuzu to know the inside of her.... kya~ XD

joined Aug 8, 2014

I have only one thing to say on Chapter 12: THAT IS NOT A HEART, YOU USELESS LESBIANS, IT'S A BREAST.

:D We could discuss the plot, of course, but I'm greatly concerned by that great yawning chasm of a gap in both Mei and Yuzu's education. Youths these days.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I vote for the 3P
Really hope the next chapter doesn't end the chapters usual do.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I have only one thing to say on Chapter 12: THAT IS NOT A HEART, YOU USELESS LESBIANS, IT'S A BREAST.

The heart is actually roughly under that location (upper left-side of the human body from said human's perspctive), although it is slightly, very slightly, higher and to the right. I suppose if a girl's heart was beating hard enough, you could still feel it underneath the breast but I don't know about more normal heart rates.

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 7:58PM

joined Aug 8, 2014

The heart is actually roughly under that location (upper left-side of the human body from said human's perspctive), although it is slightly, very slightly, higher and to the right. I suppose if a girl's heart was beating hard enough, you could still feel it underneath the breast but I don't know about more normal heart rates.

You know, I've actually tried that after a run one day and it didn't work, and I'm not what you'd call busty. But that's not the point at all. The point is the gratuitous groping going on. It just struck me as very silly.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

If you try to take this manga seriously, you'll be disappointed. Just sit back, read, and enjoy the

gratuitous groping

like the rest of us.

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 8:09PM

joined Aug 8, 2014

If you try to take this manga seriously, you'll be disappointed. Just sit back, read, and enjoy the

gratuitous groping

like the rest of us.

Do you think I would be sitting here, talking about CHAPTER TWELVE if I had, even for a moment, tried to take it seriously? :D That doesn't make the groping any less ridiculous, even by Citrus standards. Thus, throwing popcorn at the screen, laughing hysterically, and calling the characters "useless lesbians".

joined Apr 9, 2014

:E

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Next chapter: Gore.

That doesn't make the groping any less ridiculous

Well my ex did the exact same thing with me, and guess what, the point actually wasn't to feel the heart IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 8:35PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Hold on....didn't this chapter actually come out a while ago...cuz I KNOW I've read this chapter before and, even though I could (so it's technically still possible), I don't read raws cuz I prefer english so it's unlikely that's the case....No, you know what, I KNOW I'VE READ THIS IN ENGLISH BEFORE. That's gonna bug me for a while...Can somebody help me out here? cuz even mangaupdates says that it came out today, but that's just...it can't be...this can't just be deja vu...

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Holy shit Matsuri... I freaking love her, the crazy, manipulative yandere that she is. xD

And that ending made me all giggly. <3

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Hold on....didn't this chapter actually come out a while ago...cuz I KNOW I've read this chapter before and, even though I could (so it's technically still possible), I don't read raws cuz I prefer english so it's unlikely that's the case....No, you know what, I KNOW I'VE READ THIS IN ENGLISH BEFORE. That's gonna bug me for a while...Can somebody help me out here? cuz even mangaupdates says that it came out today, but that's just...it can't be...this can't just be deja vu...

It was a release from other group. This was a release from Yuri project as always.

Now onto the new chapter, just knowing Mei would be prepared for a rape is just....

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Awwww yaaaaas. Finally!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'm glad that this manga doesn't take itself too seriously.. It felt like that for awhile and now this feels like a big relief. I am just wondering what's gonna happen next

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

It looks different from the other version , better

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

This manga SO getting an anime adaption in 2015. The pure amount of buzz and discussions its created, just on this website alone, for how good and bad it is, is just unreal. It's like the yuri version of Sword Art Online, in regards to how much people are talking about it.

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 10:41PM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The story so far wasn't that amazing, but I gotta admit this is one hell yuri manga of all time ever.

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 10:45PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

The story so far wasn't that amazing, but I gotta admit this is one hell yuri manga of all time ever.

I agree but also disagree I thought the story was done very well up until and the story I see is only getting better however I will say this is one of the yuri I ever read so yeah its one hell of a manga

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 10:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.