Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love Loco musica now, I can only imagine that voice full of pleasure and moaning

joined May 1, 2015

Loco musica is best girl. Encore Encore.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

NTR'd successful.

I never thought I would be happy to read such a sentence!

joined Jun 30, 2016

New members to Utena's team it would seem. The NTR bit on the last page, is it referring to Utena winning over the magical girls from Lord's own teammates?

Yeah she won over Lords teammates, well at least one, Matama, Nemo its just following Matama along cuz you know rude tsundere.

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 12:58PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Baiser's Harem

439fd417db3b8250e628d9360cc82281
joined Jun 2, 2019

See, that's show you how important aftercare is. It could make the difference of losing or gaining a harem member.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

They probably picked the lesser of two evils. Only probably tho

joined Feb 22, 2018

To be clear, did the Ultra Evil girls kill those Magical girls? Or did they just wipe the floor with them? It feels like it'd throw the comedic tone in this particular story if killing became an option.

That's something I've been curious to know, too. I'd like to believe it's the latter. They gave them a beat down and took/destroyed the transformation stars. It could very well be what another poster pointed out as a possible explanation behind all of this:

the theory that the mascots are working together seems more plausible than I thought at first. It would not only explain why Venalita is not as serious about world domination as you'd expect from the forces of evil, but also why his "good" counterpart is managing the magical girl' media appearances in addition to fighting evil. In the end, they're just running a RL magical girl show and making money from it. And interestingly, what made me think of this was the shape of the barrier devices here including both the magical girls' heart and the evil side's star in their design.

Killing could then be considered going too far and measures would've had to be taken rather than ignored.

Are you sure that there's "two" mascots? Venalita might be mascots for both teams without anyone being the wiser.

joined Apr 28, 2016

I love Loco musica now, I can only imagine that voice full of pleasure and moaning

It does make me wish we could have heard it... it seems she was bad at singing but the three reacted really well, was it just to her nakedness or did her singing actually improve?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

It does make me wish we could have heard it... it seems she was bad at singing but the three reacted really well, was it just to her nakedness or did her singing actually improve?

your voice doesn't change when you are stressed or embarrassed or horny? likely her singing was more full-bodied, a bit huskier, and not raising it to artificial heights trying to be an 'idol'.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Can't really see Kiwi and Korisu being so taken in merely by her performing in the nude, so presumably the latter. She was herself amazed by how different she sounded too after all.

Also lmao @ Kiwi dutifully protecting (what little is left of) the purity of Korisu's eyes.

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

It kind of did, she got turned on, and it was implied that she started to sing better and more seductively/innocently after that.

We don't really know why was her singing was bad, but the text in the speech bubbles implies, that the song was all over the place, probably due to her trying too hard. Taking back a little and with a more natural, less over the top performance, the song was probably better.

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 5:05PM

joined Jun 5, 2018
  1. maybe Exhibitionist tag on the latest chapter?
  2. I kinda wish we would focus more on the non transformed Utena more and see how her personality is doing. I liked the dynamic between my mind says no, but my body says yes. And hopefully they make the actual magical girls relevant again soon. And I hope that the blue one doesnt get abandoned by her friends because of her new tendencies. (And doesnt become a purely comic relief character) Either by them all becoming masochist or just suck it up and accept it.
Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

This is getting hornier with every new chapter.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

And here we have the important distinction. Baiser makes sure that her "victims" also enjoy themselves. She doesn't get pleasure from causing pain or embarassment or whatever: instead, she gets pleasure from seeing the victim get pleasure from those things.

Lord, on the other hand, just seems to enjoy cruelty. She hurts her people because she wants to, full stop.

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 8:47PM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Love Juices On Page 24, 26, and 27

joined Apr 8, 2016
  1. maybe Exhibitionist tag on the latest chapter?
  2. I kinda wish we would focus more on the non transformed Utena more and see how her personality is doing. I liked the dynamic between my mind says no, but my body says yes. And hopefully they make the actual magical girls relevant again soon. And I hope that the blue one doesnt get abandoned by her friends because of her new tendencies. (And doesnt become a purely comic relief character) Either by them all becoming masochist or just suck it up and accept it.

Pretty sure that due to the whole serious plot with the current bad faction, we're likely not to see much of Utena in standard form for too long unless a side plot happens (hope I'm wrong as I still want to see her struggle a bit more with herself to see a satisfying conclusion to her inner conflict. Something more finalized than having it just become a non-issue).

As for the blue gal, I think she'll still have moments of weakness due to her current state, but may over come it and bring a smile to Utena as that is what she loves about peaks of conflict involving the Magical Girls.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, the way she's gaining everyone's loyalty (and would've even Azul's, if a magical girl falling like that hadn't disgusted her that much), Venalita was clearly right about Utena's power being that of the leaderess of the forces of evil.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Oh my can't wait for the next chapter to seee what will Baiser do!

joined Apr 1, 2014

I thought the evil-adjacent MC crew was going to have to work with the good-adjacent magical girl crew to take down the actually evil crew but I guess this development is fine too.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Hilarious chapter. This series is magic.

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

I love Loco and Leber's villainous friendship

They really care about each other, even if they don't show it overly

joined Apr 6, 2013

Yeah about that...

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Yeah about that...

What's this?

Your 'Friendship' is evolving!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There was like... a tiny... A VERY TINY trace left of subtext in this series, one that would let the most moronic type of person say "is just teasing for lulz and fanservice" but that was blasted away today... and with that, the announcement of more prints for vol 1 and 2 ! so personally, I feel like clapping but you won't hear it hahaha clap clap clap

To reply you must either login or sign up.