Forum › Suito-to! discussion

Slide
joined Dec 15, 2019

I think the yuri tag should probably be removed unfortunately. After reading up until the end of volume 1 from the Spanish translation it seems like there will not be any romantic development after all. It's a shame but I suppose this is just another food/friendship manga.

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 1:08PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that sure was yuri.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I think the yuri tag should probably be removed unfortunately. After reading up until the end of volume 1 from the Spanish translation it seems like there will not be any romantic development after all. It's a shame but I suppose this is just another food/friendship manga.

Have you ever heard of spoilers?

Slide
joined Dec 15, 2019

Have you ever heard of spoilers?

I mean, the existence or absence of a yuri tag is kinda a spoiler in and of itself.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

What could possibly make you say that?

The romantic relationship between Momo and Yuzu has been progressing steadily since the beginning. If you have read the Spanish translation, you should know that Momo has already admitted to Yuzu that her feelings for her are more than friendly. And that she asked Yuzu for a little more time before deciding if she will go out with her or not. (Actually, if you listen to the other characters, everyone and their uncle had already realized that Momo liked Yuzu that way... it was only Momo who was in denial.) And recently there's another girl x girl couple that seems to be forming. Of course this is a yuri story!

joined Jun 12, 2019

Cutee

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

What? Seriously? That's a shame....

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, my friend.

joined Aug 19, 2019

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, my friend.

Yeah I guess you're right, just got scared for a sec.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, that sure was yuri.

Mere sleepy snuggle-bunnies will never satisfy the It’s-Only-Subtext commissars.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

The romantic relationship between Momo and Yuzu has been progressing steadily since the beginning. If you have read the Spanish translation, you should know that Momo has already admitted to Yuzu that her feelings for her are more than friendly. And that she asked Yuzu for a little more time before deciding if she will go out with her or not.

Whooooaaaa easy there with the spoilers, my friend...

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

What good and wholesome friends!

Im not understanding how this is yuri tho

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

That extra story was mad adorable.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

The romantic relationship between Momo and Yuzu has been progressing steadily since the beginning. If you have read the Spanish translation, you should know that Momo has already admitted to Yuzu that her feelings for her are more than friendly. And that she asked Yuzu for a little more time before deciding if she will go out with her or not.

Whooooaaaa easy there with the spoilers, my friend...

What? Yuzu needs time to answer? Didn't she confess her feelings to Momo and also kissed Momo in the first chapter? Did you get the name mixed up? Or am I not reading this right?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

If you have read the Spanish translation, you should know that Momo has already admitted to Yuzu that her feelings for her are more than friendly. And that she asked Yuzu for a little more time before deciding if she will go out with her or not.

What? Yuzu needs time to answer? Didn't she confess her feelings to Momo and also kissed Momo in the first chapter? Did you get the name mixed up? Or am I not reading this right?

Momo asked Yuzu to wait a little. I thought it was pretty clear...

joined Aug 19, 2019

The food looks as delicious as always...also I wonder what that call was about...Momo looked pretty sad when mentioning it.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Why was that last bit weird?

joined Feb 24, 2019

Hm...I wonder if Yuzu's plans have something to do with that phone call. I feel like it might have something to do with the romance side of the story like meeting an old flame or the classic "marriage interview" if her family is unaware of her preferences.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

The food looks as delicious as always...also I wonder what that call was about...Momo looked pretty sad when mentioning it.

I thought she was happy after the call though. But then the call=plans (probably) and she seemed sad about the plans, so it’s weird.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You know someone's serious about a certain food when Yuzupedia doesn't even get a chance to explain things.

Is that jealousy I see?

Guk-hwa
joined Sep 11, 2018

the 'extra story' is a post ch 14 extra, it shouldn't be in between 8 and 9

Ponytailcatra
joined Jan 28, 2019

^ yeah after reading the extra i thought it was a spoiler

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

...the hell is wrong with their faces?

joined Feb 23, 2016

When i go to japan i’m gonna find all those stores man...

joined Dec 30, 2018

1. It's really easy to just blur it as a spoiler
  2. Don't spread misinformation
  3. Don't ruin people's experience

To reply you must either login or sign up.