57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Obaa-san once said; "There is nothing more powerful than the power of Yuri"

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

THE POWER OF GAY COMPELS YOU!!

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

THE POWER OF YURI IS TRULY THE STRONGEST!!!!

They're so fucking cute.

We are [...] the ultimate pairing!

Yeeeeees.

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 12:52AM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

And this is when we enter the useless lesbian arc where they dance around their feelings

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yuri is the strongest power-up.
Can't really get much gayer than physically fusing into one being.

Hayate, Reinforce, Signum, and Agito all nod approvingly

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

THE LAST PAGE KYAAAAAAAA

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

Was listening to this while reading the chapter. Probably has absolutely nothing to do with what's happening but it sounds awesome.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Literally powered by yuri.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hero_san_and_former_general_san_ch15#31
at this pic randomly my song "baka mitai" just played
lol :)))

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 6:24AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Cool be like eating_popcorn.gif

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I was fully expecting her to say "Honey san is my best friend" in the end instead but surprise lol. Wonder if we'll get any kiss or fanservice now, but I feel like this will remain on the Citrus level of intimacy showing.

Good chapter either way, I like both leads.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Came for the yuri, stayed for the asskicking.

Anime based on this manga would be great as fuck.

Agreed.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

This chapter was all kinds of awesome, I can't even really describe but it's exactly what I had been hoping for when I read the description of this manga for the first time.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This chapter was all kinds of awesome, I can't even really describe but it's exactly what I had been hoping for when I read the description of this manga for the first time.

HOT BLOODED cheese? :v

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

And this is when we enter the useless lesbian arc where they dance around their feelings

Which is when X comes back and the only way to win is to loudly declare their undying love for each other, to channel the unbridled power of yuri.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Cool be like eating_popcorn.gif

Cool Down is the audience representative, and I love it. She was never even that evil, she's just here for the yuri.

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 12:33PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Anyone else wondering what the "CP" in the gattai form's name means?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Good question. I'm so used to Japanese superhero forms just being a mess of random numbers and letters that I didn't even think about it.
Combination something?

joined Oct 17, 2014

It's basically Japanese slang for ship: https://japanese.stackexchange.com/questions/33341/whats-a-ship-called-in-japan

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's basically Japanese slang for ship: https://japanese.stackexchange.com/questions/33341/whats-a-ship-called-in-japan

I love how this manga is just getting gayer as we dig into it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

She was never even that evil, she's just here for the yuri.

TBF the Generals in general (...sorry) come across as far more amoral than actively malign - they don't particularly care one way or another about humans getting hurt, but unlike their boss clearly aren't terribly invested in the whole invasion business either and prefer to just pursue their geekyquirky personal interests if left to their own devices.

...kind of makes you wonder what the Antinoids' whole backstory is but this isn't a genre noted for fleshing out that kinda stuff is it?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kyouka used to be more evil before she got tainted by otaku culture and Melt Out designs drugs and weapons for a living, but yeah, you're right. Cool Down's hobby of stalking yuri couples is basically just as selfish as the other generals' goals. Can't really say I blame her, though.

Tokusatsu villains can have pretty detailed backstories and motivations, at least the important ones that aren't monsters of the week. And in a few series, like Liveman, the bad guys arguably have more character development and story than the heroes. It depends on the series, really.

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 1:58PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

I was not expecting that.

20191227_223541
joined Dec 27, 2019

We came so far my fellow's yuri lovers!! I tried to feel bad for X-san and her unrequited for Honey-san but... idgf lol. Now that Hayate finally realized she is in love with honey-san and now they are having that romantic vibe/aura if they don't kiss I think I'll go on a rampage lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.