Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

joined May 1, 2013

I was horrified, and then I got to the boob-sucking part and... I dunno, a piece of me kinda respected it. They really went full-out in telling a creepy joke in the creepiest way possible.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I was horrified, and then I got to the boob-sucking part and... I dunno, a piece of me kinda respected it. They really went full-out in telling a creepy joke in the creepiest way possible.

I agree, but it was also a pretty funny segue into one of the best ends to a chapter I've ever witnessed. Bright and cheery amnesia kinda reminds me of cyanide and happiness in some sense

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Talking about having children in a lesbian couple is quite the can of worms none really wants to open.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Arisa really went beyond Sakurako-level there... :D

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Isn't there something about using two pairs of eggs to make a kid? Or is that still science fiction?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cloy552 posted:

Isn't there something about using two pairs of eggs to make a kid? Or is that still science fiction?

Still science fiction. At least in humans.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm not trying to kink shame but damn

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

SillieHonka posted:

If any series needed or warranted the creation of the idiot couple tag it is this one

I take it you have not read the manga that's literally titled "Bakapple" on MangaDex?

Nya-chan posted:

Cloy552 posted:

We are making good progress, though.

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 11:15AM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

SillieHonka posted:

If any series needed or warranted the creation of the idiot couple tag it is this one

I take it you have not read the manga that's literally titled "Bakapple" on MangaDex?

Nya-chan posted:

Cloy552 posted:

That female sperm is a nice try. Science really does help open doors to the seemingly impossible. Like, maybe one day humans can sort of produce a kind of immortality. Something through transhumanism.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

Cloy552 posted:

I don't think Arisa can be stopped with logic or biology anyway

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Stan idiot couples.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Idiot girlfriend

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Does anyone else remember that time Mari was wearing a backwards hat?

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 3:49AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Damn you cliffhanger!

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

pure thirst for her wife i love to see it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I bet 300 Dynastycoins to NakedApron!

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Katsu-san is too wholesome for this world.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Katsu-san is the ideal we should all strive towards.

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

Maeda has a beautiful wife why is he still interested in Mari?

Cleopatra%20down
joined Aug 30, 2018

And now I can't stop grining like a fool

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mari sure is good at digging that hole for herself... :D

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

To be fair, Mari does look good in a suit~

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

SillieHonka posted:

Nya-chan posted:

Cloy552 posted:

That female sperm is a nice try. Science really does help open doors to the seemingly impossible. Like, maybe one day humans can sort of produce a kind of immortality. Something through transhumanism.

That is one way but I also remember hearing about a process where they can take a egg cell from one woman, infuse it with a sperm cell from a donor or a sperm and then taking the fertilized egg and placing inside the other woman's womb.

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

d a m n

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hehe, that fourth page. That might actually be one of the most wholesome things I've seen in a Yuri manga, and it's from a straight couple. That's actually hilarious to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.