Forum › The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady discussion

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

They aren't acting out of malice, but following through on their own beliefs...!
The girl hated by magic above all others...!

So the nobles are deluding themselves that their false accusations are true? Is is harder for Anne-Sophia to use magic than everyone else? I thought she was just remembering a past life but is she actually from a different world?

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 9:07PM

Hj
joined May 3, 2020

Yesss... Yes this will do VERY nicely...

joined Jul 22, 2014

Yay a true yuri Isekai and the art style is good!
I like Anne-Sophia she looks great, as for Euphilia I had hope she was villainess reincarnation

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 9:30PM

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

They aren't acting out of malice, but following through on their own beliefs...!

So the nobles are deluding themselves that their false accusations are true? Is is harder for Anne-Sophia to use magic than everyone else? I thought she was just remembering a past life but is she actually from a different world?

So I started reading the web novel after seeing this. From the looks of things, Anne is reincarnated from Japan. She can't use magic at all and is, apparently, a genius in the field of Magitech with the goal of helping everyone use magic and introducing modern convenience to the world by inventing new magical devices

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I'm hooked

joined Aug 16, 2019

MORE!!! FREAKIN HILARIOUS!

joined Jun 1, 2016

is this originally a WN or a LN? it feels like it is. If so, can someone send me a link plz

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

I. Am. In.

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

is this originally a WN or a LN? it feels like it is. If so, can someone send me a link plz

It's originally a wn, also here's the link : https://mwmtranslations.com/2020/01/20/the-magical-revolution-of-the-reincarnated-princess-and-the-genius-young-lady-01/
I'm glad this got adapted into manga totally following this

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

This looks fun. Let's see if this will stay yuri.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Pretty good!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Oh man another isekai. I don't think the concept of isekai is inherently bad but every single one that I've read so far has been full of trope-y writing and shallow, annoying characters but I'll cautiously follow this one for now.

This one is very non-standard. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12431866/1/Sanitize

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Ho HO! A Bakarina-type that I can relate to. Seriously, how do all of these girls get reincarnated into worlds with MAGIC and not do everything they can to learn everything they can about it? It's bloody MAGIC.

This protagonist, on the other hand, has her head screwed on strait. If there's magic in the world, then I'd want to learn it and if I couldn't use it, then find a way to do it anyways, even if it meant inventing devices to do it for me. The fact that she's recognized as a genius in the field, rather than just bumbling along, makes it even better.

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

Wow, I love stories which aren't primarily yuri.
This, like Urasekai Picnic, is refreshing.

Reduceimagesize.net_60kb_896
joined Jul 12, 2020

Ah yes... The stress of the King...it's hilarious

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm on board. Yuri isekai villainess? It's a win.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 3:19AM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Shit this is so good already

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Yes

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

I don't think the concept of isekai is inherently bad

/r/Magiarecord disliked this comment /s

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think the concept of isekai is inherently bad

/r/Magiarecord disliked this comment /s

The witch from the highlands disliked this dislike

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Okay, read through a bit of the novel. ...I don't really like it? It's very dialogue-heavy, and paced pretty slowly. Our main couple doesn't have much in the way of chemistry, unless that's coming later

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Wow, I love stories which aren't primarily yuri.
This, like Urasekai Picnic, is refreshing.

You don't get too many yuri stories that aren't primarily romance. Honestly, there aren't too many yuri stories that the fact that they're yuri is their main selling point. But as the years pass and homosexuality becomes more and more accepted and mainstream, it feels like we get more stories like this more often.

joined Jun 1, 2020

You know you're in for a good time when Chapter 1 involves the protagonist kidnapping her brother's ex-fiance.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Not going to touch the first part. For the second she'll explain that in a few chapters if this follows the WN timeline, but the basics are that magic in this world is done by offering magical power to spirits who then create the desired result. Anne-Sophia has a lot of magical power, but none of the spirits like how it "tastes" so to speak, so she can't use magic. For the third, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. She's a girl born in this fantasy world with memories of a past life where she lived in Japan.

Okay, read through a bit of the novel. ...I don't really like it? It's very dialogue-heavy, and paced pretty slowly. Our main couple doesn't have much in the way of chemistry, unless that's coming later

I think that's part of what makes it great. This isn't a "these two girls immediately fell in love and start making out/fucking like rabbits" kind of story. This is a story about two girls exploring magical science and navigating some thorny political and interpersonal issues, and slowly growing closer together as they do so. This isn't a story about yuri romance, it's a story that happens to include yuri romance in it.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 8:06AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I think that's part of what makes it great. This isn't a "these two girls immediately fell in love and start making out/fucking like rabbits" kind of story. This is a story about two girls exploring magical science and navigating some thorny political and interpersonal issues, and slowly growing closer together as they do so. This isn't a story about yuri romance, it's a story that happens to include yuri romance in it.

That'd be fine if the magic science and politics were handled engagingly, but I've found most of it fairly tedious. Every scene feels at least twice as long as it needs to be

To reply you must either login or sign up.