Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Deep breathe
THERE ARE TWO BDSM QUEENS
I'm just screaming on the inside

Lord's is abusive, tho. Utena isn't about breaking people (while it looks like she did it to Azul, it is more like she awakened some desires and Azul bounced back after being refused on the actual 'breaking') but Lord is all about that.

Yeah, I feel like that’s going to be Utena’s ace-in-the-hole when fighting the Legion. Lord’s turned her people into a bunch of submissives, and if there’s one thing we know Utena’s good at, it’s asserting her dominance.

Oh, wait... what about Azul...

joined Aug 10, 2016

oh wow Lord is just outright abusive here.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch13#2
I like her couch, did she get it from IKEA?

joined Apr 6, 2013

Cruel BDSM vs Loving BDSM

This manga is oddly deep sometimes

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You know, re-reading this again, the theory that the mascots are working together seems more plausible than I thought at first. It would not only explain why Venalita is not as serious about world domination as you'd expect from the forces of evil, but also why his "good" counterpart is managing the magical girl' media appearances in addition to fighting evil. In the end, they're just running a RL magical girl show and making money from it. And interestingly, what made me think of this was the shape of the barrier devices here including both the magical girls' heart and the evil side's star in their design.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Looking at those last few panels, Leberblume doesn't seem to like Lord's overbearing and abusive style of command. I wonder if anything will come of that.

The shipper in me thinks she doesn't like Loco being hurt and their banter is UST.

GiantEnemyShark
Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch13#2
I like her couch, did she get it from IKEA?

No, it's from FORNEA.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Deep breathe
THERE ARE TWO BDSM QUEENS
I'm just screaming on the inside

Lord's is abusive, tho. Utena isn't about breaking people (while it looks like she did it to Azul, it is more like she awakened some desires and Azul bounced back after being refused on the actual 'breaking') but Lord is all about that.

Yeah, I feel like that’s going to be Utena’s ace-in-the-hole when fighting the Legion. Lord’s turned her people into a bunch of submissives, and if there’s one thing we know Utena’s good at, it’s asserting her dominance.

Oh, wait... what about Azul...

Remember when Azul started going "Baiser-sama" AKA Mistress Baiser? and Utena rejected that? Azul thought the only way to get fulfillment was to be broken. Utena left not wanting that breaking, and next time we see Azul she's training to be better.

0205216f3f9dd4fe234cb9e2fba7ae84
joined May 15, 2017

Dis dat good shit

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The semi-nude kinda ruin that transformation panel, cause God damn it Utena and Kiwi cold look and cruel smiles there are mesmerising

Damn Utena is growing fast into one of my favourite character of all time

It’s all nice and game. But about time Mistress Baiser kic... I means whip some asses!!

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 1:58PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-web/
We get to read this manga for free, so maybe give it a vote on the above site to show your support! There are also a few more mangas on there that appear on Dynasty so maybe give those a vote too! Click the little birdie at the bottom of the page to vote, there are 2 categories so you get 6 votes in total. Voting closes July 3rd so get into it!
If you don't know any of the other mangas in this category I highly recommend bad demon reina or as it called on English reader sites bad girl exorcist reina, it needs some love as it's not as popular as it should be

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 1:35AM

joined Aug 10, 2016

Every time I decide to visit the forum for this series I get greeted by that first comment saying its subtext, and thats just the funniest

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Is Alice going to start dropping Gunpla on people? I see your giant nun and raise you Wing Zero? Kiwi-chan, do you have any idea what you may have unleashed?!

Also, seeing Tres Magia getting more fleshed out, both in terms of how their powers work and their takes on Enormeta, has been quite interesting. The revelation about them all having special weapons and Azul only faking hers, in particular, opens up a number of questions. Utena and her crew could also unlock special weapons or modes to upgrade their abilities.

Azul seems to be into the whole bondage thing now, even without Utena stepping on her, which does seem to suggest that it wasn't a matter of breaking her so much as her experiencing something new and realizing she likes it. Up till now, it's seemed like Magenta was the most diplomatic and likely to get close to Utena, especially out of costume, but now I'm wondering if Azul might be the catalyst for the two groups getting together. She got rebuffed, before, because she was trying to throwaway her role as a magical girl, but now she seems to be getting a better grasp on her desires (even if she still letting them go a bit to far) and I could see her recognizing the difference between the way Utena and co act compared to the new group.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Oh no. Alice was ignored.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I love how the first page in the notes talks about how most of the girls in this manga are the age of this chapter and that we're perverted or whatever and IN THIS VERY CHAPTER THEY TRANSFORM AND ARE ALMOST NAKED AND I-ALSJFSLDFJSJFSD LMFAO I also love the swearing and stuff. It's surprisingly refreshing and realistic. Like yeah I'm gonna go "WHAT THE F#CK" if I see one of my friends getting off to being under a waterfall. Hilarious. Top tier content lmao

ckretaznmayden
__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

I thought a crystal sword was pretty unique, but OK, I guess I'll look forward to the crystallization of her new weapon. Speaking of which, I forgot to mention that both Enorme and Baiser use whips; Enorme has a generic kind and Baiser has a riding crop. A big difference in their usage is that Enorme uses her weapon to punish her underlings while Baiser uses her weapon out of love for the other girls. So that's a form of duality.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

I'm legit hoping that robot toy comes back in a big way as some special attack or something.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Raws out The idol from the big 4 get forced into exibitionism and humiliation play and sing naked. Oh and in the little side sentence at the end it's write NTR

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

To be clear, did the Ultra Evil girls kill those Magical girls? Or did they just wipe the floor with them? It feels like it'd throw the comedic tone in this particular story if killing became an option.

That's something I've been curious to know, too. I'd like to believe it's the latter. They gave them a beat down and took/destroyed the transformation stars. It could very well be what another poster pointed out as a possible explanation behind all of this:

the theory that the mascots are working together seems more plausible than I thought at first. It would not only explain why Venalita is not as serious about world domination as you'd expect from the forces of evil, but also why his "good" counterpart is managing the magical girl' media appearances in addition to fighting evil. In the end, they're just running a RL magical girl show and making money from it. And interestingly, what made me think of this was the shape of the barrier devices here including both the magical girls' heart and the evil side's star in their design.

Killing could then be considered going too far and measures would've had to be taken rather than ignored.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Utena has one job, and it is to make all masochist girls embracing their tendency. And realise their existence is to serve the only queen

Now I want an ending where Utena just sit on a throne and being surrounded by thirsty masochist bitches. Alice aside, she is a good girl

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 4:15AM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Alice could be the harem overseer - there's a lot of work that goes into managing a harem of that size that her powers could help with.

joined Mar 8, 2019

That's something I've been curious to know, too. I'd like to believe it's the latter. They gave them a beat down and took/destroyed the transformation stars. It could very well be what another poster pointed out as a possible explanation behind all of this:

Killing could then be considered going too far and measures would've had to be taken rather than ignored.

Perhaps they haven't killed yet but there is a fear that the current Evil Magic Girls under Lord's leadership may cross the line. It could be the reason why Venalita recruited Utena and is quickly building her army of mischievous maidens.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

New submissives: gotten! :D

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

New members to Utena's team it would seem. The NTR bit on the last page, is it referring to Utena winning over the magical girls from Lord's own teammates?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A plot development absolutely nobody could have seen coming.

To reply you must either login or sign up.