Forum › A Lazy Guy Woke Up as a Girl One Morning discussion

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Maybe he only changes back when submerged in cold water? showers and pouring water over head doesnt count mayhaps

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Noohh

Go back go back

Temporary change is a terrible cliche

Im okay with Them turning back for a bit if they turn back again Soon

Btw is Yasuda a unisex name?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Oh boy, are we playing by Ranma ½ rules?

My thoughts exactly.

Images
joined Jun 11, 2020

He turned back!!

joined Jan 6, 2017

What a twist

shacklesburst
joined Jul 23, 2017

Yasuda is his family name, so in a sense, yes. Masamune is his first name, which is solely masculine as far as I'm aware (and also a total manga name after famous historical figures, nobody's called that in real life anymore I think).

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

this series is Yuri Yaoi and Het depending on how you view the MC and whom you are rooting for. For me, I pick the yuri interpretation.

How wrong I was.

Noohh

Go back go back

Temporary change is a terrible cliche

Im okay with Them turning back for a bit if they turn back again Soon

Agreed. Yasuda x Igarashi would really put the bad guy in his place. This way his ego is intact, mostly.

Shuuichi Hayasaka has been living a normal life until one day his roommate Masamune Yasuda ...

They put the names in Western order, so his/her personal name is Masamune, a boy's name like Shuichi, and Yasuda is a family name like Hayasaka. Same with Igarashii (family name). It's not uncommon for students to mostly use last names, even female students.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Do terms like yaoi, het and yuri even mean anything when the one everyone are into has literally no interest in anything but napping, and the main joke of the series is that nobody has even the slightest chance of scoring?

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 9:25AM

joined May 25, 2019

No Yuri no live I don't read this actually why are here and there always get mangas I thought dynasty is Yuri and when is even allowed to post het and who is allowed to do it?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No Yuri no live I don't read this actually why are here and there always get mangas I thought dynasty is Yuri and when is even allowed to post het and who is allowed to do it?

Always has been, there is even Yaoi for that matter.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Oh snap!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Huh, I didn't expect him to turn back to a guy so soon...

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

He said he found skirts comfortable to wear so I expect him to continue wearing them even with his guy-body

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Round 2: Ooshima nearly succeeded but got smacked out cold by Yasuda. lol

Huh, I didn't expect him to turn back to a guy so soon...

yeah I didn't expected this either.

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 11:25PM

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Lmao are you for real? Thanks for making me laugh

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Will Hayasaka turn into a girl now? Will Orie be mad that she wasn't there when Yasuda changed back? If Igarashi falls for Yasuda does that make her straight, gay, bi or just weird? Is Ooshima even aware of homosexuality or asexuality?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

There's manga tagged with het going back to 2006.

Does that answer your question?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Betting that Ooshima will turn into a girl?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Good one. I totally want to see his reaction when guys start coming on to "her."

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Good one. I totally want to see his reaction when guys start coming on to "her."

Would likely act the exact same way, that Guy loves for his own good looks and not much Else, he just wants the attention

joined Aug 21, 2017

ELASTIC

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I want Yasuda and the girl who had a crush on him as a guy to be a couple now. But I think he's happier as a girl deep down so they should be a girl couple.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Guy turns into a girl. School: "Ah, just the usual then." :D

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Lol. That seems like a fun school.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I want Yasuda and the girl who had a crush on him as a guy to be a couple now. But I think he's happier as a girl deep down so they should be a girl couple.

You probably mean Orie, but Igarashi now does too. Threesome?

To reply you must either login or sign up.