Forum › There's No Way I Can Have A Lover! *Or Maybe There Is? discussion

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Aaaaand subscribed.

I so relate to Renko. I'm so bad at socializing with people...

Seriously same, it's taken me years to get slightly decent at it, and it takes so much energy, especially as an introvert. People wonder why I don't like huge get-togethers and I've had to explain so many times, it can feel like work just keeping myself sounding and looking "normal."

Blaaargh.

Well with me when it comes to socializing I always end up overthinking what I should say when I'm in a conversation with somebody. I'm always worried about what people will think of me from what I say to them...

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Aaaaand subscribed.

I so relate to Renko. I'm so bad at socializing with people...

Seriously same, it's taken me years to get slightly decent at it, and it takes so much energy, especially as an introvert. People wonder why I don't like huge get-togethers and I've had to explain so many times, it can feel like work just keeping myself sounding and looking "normal."

Blaaargh.

Well with me when it comes to socializing I always end up overthinking what I should say when I'm in a conversation with somebody. I'm always worried about what people will think of me from what I say to them...

When I was in middle and highschool I had the same struggle, overthinking what I should say, worrying about what people will think of me from what I say to them. After years of successful training myself to not giving a hoot about what other people think about me, I now struggle with overthinking what I should say, because I would feel disgusted about myself if I let myself say stupid shit. :-<

joined Apr 25, 2013

Ok Bloom Into You ver2

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

So takeshima drew this or did somebody else adaptate their art style?

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

So takeshima drew this or did somebody else adaptate their art style?

The latter. The description says “art/manga adaption by monsieur.” takeshima illustrated the characters for the novel. Upon closer inspection, especially by comparing it side by side with whispering you a love song, you can tell they’re different art styles

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 3:25AM

joined May 29, 2019

oh I like this

joined May 17, 2020

We need more. More! More!

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

oh she gay

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Just when I thought Renako has some reasonable reactions to such speedy confession, even recognised Mai's brainwashing, she fell right into Mai's insistent hands.

It's kind of funny that both are very inexperienced about what they are after (Mai wants romance, Renako wants a best friend, neither has one before), yet they are very amandant about attaining that (pushy to the point of being a tiny bit rude, especially on Mai's side, imho). They apparently don't really know where the boundaries lie on the spectrum of human relationships (and I doubt they have yet understood the nuance of the transition from friendship to romance, much less the overlap of being friend and being lover, or that stable lovers are also true good friends of each other), and I suspect they don't know much about what those things entail and how they really feel, aside from superficial ideas, and now they try to show the other the way? Hilarity would ensue.

The upside is that these two appear to be nice people and do care about the other's wellbeing, so this will be a fluffy read on top of the comedy they bring.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Well friends with benefits is always an option yknow....

last edited at Aug 23, 2020 6:37PM

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Wtf! They survived from that fall? Holy sheet! Well, they did landed on the branches but... Seriously, they're not even hurt themselves one bit? My mind is blown right now... XD

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wtf! They survived from that fall? Holy sheet! Well, they did landed on the branches but... Seriously, they're not even hurt themselves one bit? My mind is blown right now... XD

yuri 2 stronk 4 physik

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I know is the same author, but by any chance is this in the same world as "Whispering a love song to you"?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I knew it'd be a crazy story from the moment they jumped off a building and somehow came out fine
Lovers some days and best friends the other? Sounds good to me (although... can't you, like... be both?)

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I'm kinda rooting for best friends route, even though it's probably not what's going to happen

Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

I'm kinda rooting for best friends route, even though it's probably not what's going to happen

Thinking they're mutually exclusive is why straight people get divorced so much.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yep. i love it. can't wait for more!

thanks zärtlichkeit du yuri!

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Some days, lovers, and other days, best friends? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems like a pretty normal relationship right? They're basically married at this point.

last edited at Aug 23, 2020 8:19PM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

She’s been bamboozled, coaxed into a snafu

joined Jul 26, 2016

Some days, lovers, and other days, best friends? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems like a pretty normal relationship right? They're basically married at this point.

Well, yeah. But they're also an idiot couple so...

Uncertain_prodigy_cropped_300
joined Jul 25, 2018

"I thought she was becoming normal..."

lol, this manga is hilarious.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Ok Bloom Into You ver2

h-how?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ok Bloom Into You ver2

h-how?

its actually a pretty good comparison: two girls are into each other. one is forward about it, the other just wants to be friends. they agree to sort of do girlfriend things...

we'll see if it ends with them doing sex, like yagakimi did.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ok Bloom Into You ver2

h-how?

its actually a pretty good comparison: two girls are into each other. one is forward about it, the other just wants to be friends. they agree to sort of do girlfriend things...

we'll see if it ends with them doing sex, like yagakimi did.

That's a good point actually; I didn't notice those similarities at all. It helps that the main characters' personalities are very different compared to Touko and Yuu.

Also I agree, I hope this one also ends with them doing the sex

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oooo~

To reply you must either login or sign up.