Forum › I'm an Elite Angel, But I'm Troubled By an Impregnable High School Girl discussion

joined Dec 28, 2019

Ah yes, the description title. Evolution of anime titles at its finest.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm not sure "Impregnable" is the best choice of words here, given the context lol

Also I'm surprised we don't have an Angel tag yet.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Solid. Subscribed.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Nice, goodbye censorship

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Am I going to hell for seeing the Angel's Eden?

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Wow 2 new yuris about angels in the same week. Nice I was waiting for this one to get translated. Thanks

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Her wish is to fuck you
You just censor all bad words on instinct

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

Uh- were all the shower scenes necessary?? I guess it does set the tone of the manga????
It's okay I guessss hahhaha

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 1:57AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm not sure "Impregnable" is the best choice of words here, given the context lol

Her mind is impregnable, seems a good choice to me. Maybe you think that word means something that it doesn't?

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

Her mind is impregnable, seems a good choice to me. Maybe you think that word means something that it doesn't?

im·preg·na·ble
/imˈpreɡnəb(ə)l/
adjective
(of a fortified position) unable to be captured or broken into.

I almost thought it was something else also...... I- <.<

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I know, I know - that was just a bad joke. Though looking it up, I honestly didn't know that impregnable didn't have "unable to become pregnant" as a definition at all, so that's an even worse joke than I thought it was.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Good start..

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Interesting.... Can I have some more please?

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Seems interesting but if i get rapey vibes from this i´ll drop it, still, the art is really cute

Fb53fe34d432b0bb93d8e4aa74d71e46
joined Apr 1, 2018

Did the world just end and we all ended up in heaven? Did God finally see that Yuri is the purest form of love to ever exist by sending Yuri angel down onto us?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

@Norainhere: I thought your comment was clever. I agree on the Angel tag too.

According to the bible, angels x humans led to the birth of monsters & the flooding of the entire world. Humans merely nosebleeding at angels led to Sodom, Gomorrah & 3 other cities being hit by a nuclear bomb. Good luck surviving, manga characters!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nathaniel Kamb posted:

Seems interesting but if i get rapey vibes from this i´ll drop it, still, the art is really cute

why would you expect any of that?

Anyway, I like it <3

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

what a lewd angel, meet a lewd girl,, thats make us all come to here I guess,,,

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

How Gab Dropout should be.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

By definition, an angel is agender and asexual.

The concept of lusty angels is something only Japan can produce.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

You are assuming the Bible has any sort of consistency on anything.

It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful. And when the angels beheld them, they became enamored of them, saying to each other, “Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.” (1 Enoch 7:1-2)

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 6:12AM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Omg the boobs. The boobs are just amazing.

joined Jul 26, 2016

You are assuming the Bible has any sort of consistency on anything.

It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful. And when the angels beheld them, they became enamored of them, saying to each other, “Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.” (1 Enoch 7:1-2)

See also: the Nephilim, or the Archangel Samael as Lilith's husband in some interpretations.

And of course the whole bit about most angels being described as actually looking like mindbending Eldritch Abominations the mere glimpse of which can make people spontaneously combust kept getting casually forgotten even in the OG texts...

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 7:07AM

joined Dec 5, 2019

Uh- were all the shower scenes necessary?? I guess it does set the tone of the manga????
It's okay I guessss hahhaha

I don't know if the shower specifically was necessary but that whole sequence served two purposes, to introduce the knowlegde about Kirara and to show that angel-san feels weird when boobs are near her, that's why she had that reaction when her kohai approached.
It was to show that angel san was suffering from the woes of been flustered and attraced to girls but been too embarassed by it.at least thats what I got from it.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Uh- were all the shower scenes necessary??

Given that it's 2020 and we should all be taking hot showers after interacting with the filthy outside world, absolutely.

To reply you must either login or sign up.