Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

joined Oct 27, 2018

She's had these powers her whole life, but for some reason thought she could avoid love at an all girls school? Protagonist is an idiot.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I really thought Rinna was a cat-girl thank to her hair...

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 11:14AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm in for threesome

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

MC has two S tier love interests but she’s completely uninterested, sad.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 11:23AM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I really loved the story so far, ngl!
Would be nice if the differences between each arrow actually had a meaning. Sayo's arrow has a heart and is mostly white(except page 8 and 9), while Fuka's arrow is predominantly red and big... Maybe the difference between love and passion...?
Eehh i honestly doubt tho. the mangaka seems to think they're both the same thing xd

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 11:27AM

joined Jul 1, 2018

Nice start! Totally keeping up with this, it kinda reminds me of the mute girl and her new friend.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I kind of wish this one has a twist ending with these two raging lesbians getting together, and then they leave the poor romance-phobic girl alone... Oh well. I'm sure the author will drag out the agony since she already gave herself 3 full years to do so.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

OMG the artstyle is just too cute!!! And I the story so far seems nice. Moar

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Not sure if I'll keep up to date on this or just wait for it to finish to see how it resolves before investing time in it. I'm pretty iffy on love triangles in general.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I think it would be neat if the reason she doesn't see her own arrow is because she never developed one. Then at some point she starts getting feelings for someone and actually starts to see her arrow. I wonder how she would react to that.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

#TeamRinna lol

joined Apr 24, 2015

Mei x sayo ftw.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Mei x sayo ftw.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I still want to understand the reason why there's two different types of arrows. Is it significant or just something random the author throws in.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

You know what I can't see? This small ass f-ing manga.*squints eyes*

(j/k just had to)

Dont_debate_me
joined May 28, 2018

Ahhhhhh, my...cliche....from elementary school. Bleck! This reeks of hack writing

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

If you root against the childhood friend, you’re basically evil.

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

Plot twist: the other girls can also see love arrows.

And other people have arrows that see who is hungry, angry, and hangry.

I’m on the Mei x Sayo ship. All aboard.

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

Just the first chap and I'm already hooked up ! I'm with Rinna x Mei ship btw, still Sayo's cute too so I'll take her myself

I still want to understand the reason why there's two different types of arrows. Is it significant or just something random the author throws in.

I think that the different types arrows of love, are based off how they present themselves/their personality, I guess at least.

Also this is one of those rare stories where I wouldn't mind poly, but if it doesn't happen I'll die with the S.S Rinna x Mei ship. She's already stolen my heart with her cat like hair tufts, really suits her.

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

Not clear enough on page 2? Rina and Mei hold hands, they also have more romantic scenes.
I like Rina, I would have preferred a romance between the two instead of putting a third to suffer

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Hope it ends in Yuri

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

She's had these powers her whole life, but for some reason thought she could avoid love at an all girls school? Protagonist is an idiot.

To be fair she ws in middle school and lower till now- girls have only recently started being interested in romance- say within the last year for most- and since she was in a co-ed school it makes sense the vast majority would have been het arrows. Im sure she saw the odd girl girl arrows - but thought she would be away from MOST of it in an all girl school.

I think its more the amount than that it exists at all. And she certainly didnt expect 2 of them to have feelings for HER personally.

joined Jun 5, 2015

Mei x Rinna!!! <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.