Forum › If We Were to Put a Name to This Stagnant Relationship discussion

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Sometimes, we all need a healthy serving of fucked up.

The more I read this, the more I like it. They're perfect for each other. Going round and round in circles, stagnant like that. I can't wait to see the day when their lies collapse and they're forced to confront each other. It would make for a marvelous explosion of drama.

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 3:20AM

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

hi potang ina!!!!!

Uh my parents never taught me Tagalog but I've learned a bit from my mom's yelling, so do correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it supposed to be "putang"?

Also their relationship is fucked up, hope they tell each other one day that they love each other instead of continuing this mess

You are correct, but that person was trying to be "fit in" with the dregs of the Filipino internet, hence the "cooler" way to say it. To me, it's just embarrassing.

It's interesting how we get a glimpse of someone's language by just the dirty words used by native speakers. Like, I got hooked on listening to un-dubbed anime cuz of 'bakero' and I got interested. Buuuut, I get that sometimes, it's cringe when random "potang ina" appears in comments section without some sort of context other than perhaps tryna be cool.

Or maybe the context was "what the fuck's going on" after reading messed up useless lesbians, hence the "bahala kayo diyan" "potang ina".

Either way, it should have been spelled as "putang ina" (literally pertaining to your mother being a whore; just a cuss word).

Technically, "putang ina (mo)" translates to "your mother is a prostitute" while most people just relate it to "fuck you" but eh. Works either way.

Also: didn't that "potang ina" variation/thing start because people didn't know how to spell? (Legitimately curious)

Who would've known that things became trivia because of one tagalog/filipino sentence btw it's my first time seeing my people here in dynasty and it's ... weird in a weird way? Hahahahaha

^^ it really is weird even to me lol

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

but WHY

joined Feb 8, 2016

Can't see this as a happy ending unless you're both psychopaths, which, yes, you both are psychopaths! I guess I just don't understand how people get their rocks off reading this kind of stuff. I read it once cause I didn't know what it was going to be like. But just look at American society as a whole and that will answer that question!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Can't see this as a happy ending unless you're both psychopaths, which, yes, you both are psychopaths! I guess I just don't understand how people get their rocks off reading this kind of stuff. I read it once cause I didn't know what it was going to be like. But just look at American society as a whole and that will answer that question!

“Get their rocks off”?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

idk. this whole oneshot is beyond toxic. on one hand, it's interesting watching these two continue idiotically down their toxic path, but on the other hand, it leaves a slightly bitter taste as you watch the sadistic, selfish and manipulative behaviors of each girl. that said, i'd be great is there was a sequel to this oneshot.

Calling that shit sadistic is an offense to S/M. This story is simply fucked up.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

The human condition includes lots of fricked up people and situations, I don't see why that shouldn't be explored in this medium.

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 5:30PM

Dont_debate_me
joined May 28, 2018

wow that shit was so stupid. so fucking dumb holy crap that was cringe and just straight up not an entertaining or even very logical story.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The human condition includes lots of fricked up people and situations, I don't see why that shouldn't be explored in this medium.

No, no, you misunderstand—stories are about imaginary people, and the reader’s job is to decide whether you like them or not, or whether you approve of their behavior or not as if they exist in real life.

And if you like/approve, the story is good, and if not, not.

At least that’s what I’ve learned around here.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Sometimes, we all need a healthy serving of fucked up.

The more I read this, the more I like it. They're perfect for each other. Going round and round in circles, stagnant like that. I can't wait to see the day when their lies collapse and they're forced to confront each other. It would make for a marvelous explosion of drama.

I'm with you. Enjoyed it.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

That's pretty messed up but interesting ngl

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 4:40AM

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I never thought a single chapter could make me want to kill myself so much

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Two proud useless dumb fucks!

joined May 6, 2020

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

Useless lesbian in another level vro. Messed up level

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Who would've known that things became trivia because of one tagalog/filipino sentence btw it's my first time seeing my people here in dynasty and it's ... weird in a weird way? Hahahahaha

^^ it really is weird even to me lol

There's dozens of us.

Dozens.

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

i love these stories
it hurts but they are very sweet

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Beautiful....

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

kinda want to see what happens if they both found out

Wiki09Wallace
Fireshot%20screen%20capture%20%23073%20-%20'vol_%201%20ch_%201%20(even%20if%20it%20was%20just%20once,%20i%20regret%20it)%20-%20mangadex'%20-%20mangadex_org_chapter_689420_11%20-%20copy
joined May 6, 2018

This is slightly messed up

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Awwww, they're in fucked-up with each other, how fucked-uply

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Everybody has their own type of kink I guess. As long as they're both happy, I'm calling this a win.

Strange_stranger
joined Nov 8, 2019

Ack a fellow Filipino useless lesbian ❤

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Yooo this was so cool, I love it!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

YES I FUCKING LOVE THIS AUTHOR I HAVNT EVEN READ THIS YET BUT YES WOOHOOO

patiently waiting for the "what the fuck happened" to come

I think they might have liked it

joined Dec 13, 2018

bro

To reply you must either login or sign up.