Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I re-read 5 times the theory part and still don't understand what they mean and why Setsu destroyed it.
It is because they falled apart in group and were reunited by Setsu?

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

Did they ever reveal Seigi's oddman title?

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Did they ever reveal Seigi's oddman title?

I don't remember

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Hold it. Ika Chan is numba 1 despite Chouko supposedly being the girlfriend. Seigi is also ranked 2, above Chouko. :thonk:

joined May 6, 2020

Dowman at Chapter 48: ...oh right! I should put some lore in this!

Hold it. Ika Chan is numba 1 despite Chouko supposedly being the girlfriend. Seigi is also ranked 2, above Chouko. :thonk:

Don't forget, Ika-chan asked Setsu to marry her and Setsu said yes, so Setsu views Ika-chan as her fiance. And she..errr....lovingly penetrated Seigi, so she has a pretty high spot for awhile since she's done such a passionate act with her (remember she usually bans Chouko from doing much)

last edited at May 6, 2020 10:12PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Its kind of obvious when you think what those two have in common. Both of them are the kids of the group so of course Setsu ranks them higher in her group. They are the adorable kouhai to her. Since Chouko is her gf that's why she's number 3 and the highest ranked of the girls her age.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I re-read 5 times the theory part and still don't understand what they mean and why Setsu destroyed it.
It is because they falled apart in group and were reunited by Setsu?

Same here done a few re-reads (I do love oddman 11 heheh) and from what I can gather, Setsu ended up being a more fitting replacement for the Itami brother considering he dated all the oddmen at some point but couldn't fulfil their needs and vice versa. The only thing kind of banding them together was fear of the Itami sister before Setsu showed up. Setsu is reigning harem master considering she naturally earned their love and trust and achieved it all based on mindset, strategy and ability, though apparently not on her own accord but the Itami sister.... All seems like pretty cohesive story so far but it is a Douman Seiman manga so who knows what the outcome will be...

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

now that they mentioned Fujou... doesn't anyone miss her? or maybe its just been long since i've read this

last edited at May 7, 2020 10:12AM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I miss her. She's been gone for a few chapters now

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Oh right, Ika-chan did ask Setsu to marry her. But Seigei did... quite literally bite off her head. I'd be a tiny bit upset at the person responsible afterward if I still have my head. Don't mind me. I'm just here pressing F for Kirara who has been really gunning for Setsu this entire time. And poor Fujou's not even anywhere on that top 5.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Like I did before, I welcome you to the names chart! I added the sixth one name. I re-read the last chapters but couldn't find Seigi nickname.

huehuehue

Also photo of all Oddman (even it isn't their trully form)
huehuehue

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

huehuehue

Also photo of all Oddman (even it isn't their trully form)
huehuehue

Ok so from what i gather from left to right and from behind to ahead : Fujou, Nuida, Ika-chan, Norojima, Shiraishi, Shizuta( with bigger horn), i believe it's Seigi behind, Inu and so Senri the last one is the one on the right. I'm just not sure who is Seigi and who is Senri. Itami(sister) is not here because it's stated that there were the oddmens not realated to Itami (bother).

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Like I did before, I welcome you to the names chart! I added the sixth one name. I re-read the last chapters but couldn't find Seigi nickname.

Whoops. Forgot that Seigi was No. 11. Fixes impending.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also, since I haven't been bothering to translate them, here's the entire list of chapter names:
Oddman 11 chapter names

1. A new bi-monthly serialization starts this issue!!
  2. To celebrate the return of the serialization, two chapters in a row!!
  3. The no.1 manga to read to good little girls and boys!!
  4. For a shiny new way of living
  5. Just in time for the coming season
  6. The hottest thing this Summer!!
  7. It seems like there's a lot of schools that run on a two-semester system these days, doesn't it?
  8. Christmas? It's canceled this year.
  9. Start of the new year! Oddman!
  10. Ika-chan shows up this time too!
  11. Countdown to summer, 3, 2, 1!
  12. Thanks for waiting! Serialization has resumed.
  13. Please keep reading Oddman 11 even in the year 2014!
  14. What are you looking for?
  15. Who cares about vacation!?
  16. Summer vacation is almost here.
  17. I really want to go see the autumn leaves...
  18. I could eat a ton of sushi right now...
  19. It's Spring already...!!
  20. Wonder where I should go during the holidays?
  21. It's starting to get hot, but be careful not to go crazy with the air-conditioning!
  22. Don't even dare to read this alone.
  23. There's only 1 more month to 2015!?
  24. Happy New Year!
  25. You meet new people, say goodbye to others. It's that kind of spring.
  26. The school campus is a little livelier.
  27. We're getting ready for the culture festival!
  28. It's starting to feel like fall!
  29. There's not left much of this year.
  30. A delivery for Tatari!
  31. Spring has definitely arrived!
  32. Today is yet another summer day.
  33. The culture festival finally begins!
  34. While Setsu is being shocked by the Sailboat Tea-grinding Mill...
  35. While Setsu is stuck having nothing to do...
  36. Just a little left remains of the school festival!!
  37. It's Spring already!
  38. It's Setsu in black tights<3
  39. Let's have a long soak in the bath<3
  40. Chouko-senpai invites her to bed<3
  41. Haven't seen the tea ceremony room in a while<3
  42. Do you like the cold?
  43. An umbrella for two.
  44. The heavy snowfall keeps on coming.
  45. Itami (sister) vs Setsu!!?
  46. Kirara-senpai sheds a tear.
  47. Seigi-chan playing in the snow.
  48. From heavy snow to clear skies, just like that.
  49. Everyone's going on a field trip!
Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Is it me or is Chouko being drawn more aesthetically-pleasing now? She just seems...cuter and less of a mess. Maybe she's just not depressed any more.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

im so confused if we're supposed to know or be able to figure out who senri is

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Last chapter's up on Mangadex btw. Hopefully this and the other stuff I've been uploading there (namely the 1x1/2 and Vampeerz extras) will be added here soon.
And no, Dowman doesn't tell us shit about Senri

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 10:20PM

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

my only disappointment is that Kirara didn't get another scene with Setsu and that apparently she got last place there, she was my favorite... ah well, haven't really being paying too much attention for a while tbh

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 10:49PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

she punch

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If there's some sort of hidden meaning to this end I don't get it ...

1000x1000
joined Jan 21, 2018

I am partially confused, but that is normal for a Downman Sayman manga. Genuinely sad to see this go though, it has always been one of my favorites along with Voynich Hotel.

joined May 2, 2013

If it doesn't makes you go "what in the ever loving fuck I just read" it isn't a Dowman Sayman manga.

So is there going to be a Vol. 2?

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

i dun get it

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

But she needed make the Itami sister cry to obtain the tear and "beat" what The collector asked her to do. Or maybe I missed that.

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Wow setsu and itami(sister) are actually REALLY close now huh

To reply you must either login or sign up.