Forum › The Unattainable Flower and the Normal Girl discussion

joined Jun 7, 2019

This will probably never happen but I would like the senpai to have some other relationships with other girls, you know, to expand her horizons or something, is that seeing it from a realistic point of view I don't think the best option is to have your FIRST relationship with a straight girl xD
those things never turn out very well...but this is a manga sooo

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 1:06AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm sorry but what part of "horny beast" Nono still counts as 'straight' to you? That spaghetti's cooked well past al dente now.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Straight as the rainbow.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

This will probably never happen but I would like the senpai to have some other relationships with other girls, you know, to expand her horizons or something, is that seeing it from a realistic point of view I don't think the best option is to have your FIRST relationship with a straight girl xD

Manga and anime have this weird habit of breaking real-life logical conclusions.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I'm interested in picking up ガレットmeets 2 and 3.5 since it's published there. May I ask what volume this chapter is published in? Someone said 7 but I just want to make sure before I put in my order, thank you! Also, are there more chapters? I wonder if it's on-going or it ended somewhere...

Hi, translator here! Thanks for considering to buy the books! Yes, Takane no Hana Chapter 3 is in Meets 7. Unfortunately, this is the latest chapter. There's another Miura Kozumi work in Meets, but it's very different from this one.

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 2:13AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

Manga and anime have this weird habit of breaking real-life logical conclusions.

yes and also she is an adult, she could easily go to some gay bar and meet girls haha
Also, if they wanted a bisexual character they could have given the kouhai some experience with girls too, I really don't feel like they are explaining their sexuality a lot because clearly you can't be straight and fall in love with a girl

Sumi-chan
joined Jan 30, 2015

Hi, translator here! Thanks for considering to buy the books! Yes, Takane no Hana Chapter 3 is in Meets 7. Unfortunately, this is the latest chapter. There's another Miura Kozumi work in Meets, but it's very different from this one.

Thank you very much for the confirmation and for picking up this gem! I never buy tanks just for one short that I like...but this one was really good. Useless older gay and a sincere kouhai...*thumbs up*. Kozumi's comedic timing really hits the spot too, and their expressions are A+. Like hella effing accurate considering context lol. Anyway, I'm bummed that this is the end(?) for them for now. I would've loved for it to keep going. But I'll definitely be checking out her other works as well.

Thank you again!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love this so much! Thanks a lot for the translation!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also, if they wanted a bisexual character they could have given the kouhai some experience with girls too, I really don't feel like they are explaining their sexuality a lot because clearly you can't be straight and fall in love with a girl

Clearly Nono isn't even remotely as straight as she had hithero thought.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Chapter 3 and the dumb plotline is gone already? Promising

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

God this is so wonderful

joined Dec 4, 2017

im worried for a sec at the 1st page, but lmao i worried for nothing

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

The power of gap moe strikes again.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol the personality gap is irresistible ^_^

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

That girl is as straight as the labyrinth of minos

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Chapter 3 and the dumb plotline is gone already? Promising

The “dumb plotline” was the plotline, I’m pretty sure that was the last chapter lol

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

God this is so wonderful

Agreed!

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

WOAH

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Nice!

joined Sep 22, 2015

I love this as usual but,
-Why did kouhai learn Sempai's secret so soon?! I hope it's still good after this..I still would like to see how the author will handle this..hope it's still fresh
-Kouhai chan is def not straight now, I hope she voices that fact out soon lol

joined Oct 3, 2016

No is definitely one of my people. I'm more and more interested.

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

It's very dangerous to keep someone in darkness, misleading them to think they are doing good when they are not.

I'm slightly annoyed......
But it's probably because of personal reason.

joined Jul 26, 2016

-Kouhai chan is def not straight now, I hope she voices that fact out soon lol

Y'all sure are obsessed with some labels. Especially considering neither of them has used that word after the first chapter, for reasons that should be obvious enough.

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

"Straight girl" surely did not learn how to pleasure a woman while sleeping with some males.

And senpai is inexperienced even in self pleasuring.
She needs some lessons and practice.

I really felt a pity for a "straight girl" in bottom position.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Probably when with men she thought she must be submissive. Dating a (hesitant) woman freed her to take the lead so she discovered her true self.

To reply you must either login or sign up.