Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Omg the ending page was so funny xD
Yeaaa, you certainly wished that it was you, Nao, the person in that train showing off herself haha

Buffyismyhero32
Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

But honestly, it's probably going to continue to be a very slow burn between those two because even if they both decide to stop being useless lesbians, there's still the issue of their friendship. When you've been so close for that long, it can be a hard and scary transition to become lovers. As you can tell, I am clearly a yuri fan-girl and far too invested in this storyline as well, lol.

I agree, it is hard and sometimes the stuff keeps going and going a micro increments until it has turned into a relationship without the two friends knowing that they are in a relationship especially one with Ayano being a more reserved person who it is harder to tell people deepest secrets and a thick head like Miyoshi who might miss the fact they are basically in a relationship.

It's so funny that this point was brought up because, funny story, I actually know someone this happened to in real life. She was talking to a woman for a long time, they clearly had feelings for each-other, and eventually they just sort of lapsed into a relationship without my friend realizing it. The only reason she noticed was because the other woman made a comment to her at one point about their "relationship" and she was like "Wait, our what?", lol. Oh...we can all be useless lesbians sometimes.

However, back to this chapter. I rather enjoy Mari and Yuu. Mari's devotion to Yuu is just adorable, and Yuu is such a classic tsundere that I cannot help but find them endearing. Also, on a less wholesome note, did anyone else think "Wow, this is about as close to full-blown sex (foreplay not included) that anyone has come in this series thus far"? I'm all about it, lol.

Buffyismyhero32
Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

Oh, I noticed several other people on here mentioned Haruka and Kanae as a favorite couple. Can I just take a moment to write a small love letter to these two? They are both socially awkward for various reasons, but somehow they still managed to find one-another. One of my favorite moments between these two is actually a relatively small one: the chapter where Haruka is playing that word game with the other girls in the tennis club and she says something a little unusual (which, personally, I found charming). None of the other girls get it, and they make her feel out of place, but then she thinks of Kanae and how easily the other girl accepts her. It's very touching. Also, Haruka is a stone-cold fox, so way to go Kanae-chan! Lol.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buffyismyhero32 posted:

Oh, I noticed several other people on here mentioned Haruka and Kanae as a favorite couple. Can I just take a moment to write a small love letter to these two? They are both socially awkward for various reasons, but somehow they still managed to find one-another. One of my favorite moments between these two is actually a relatively small one: the chapter where Haruka is playing that word game with the other girls in the tennis club and she says something a little unusual (which, personally, I found charming). None of the other girls get it, and they make her feel out of place, but then she thinks of Kanae and how easily the other girl accepts her. It's very touching. Also, Haruka is a stone-cold fox, so way to go Kanae-chan! Lol.

Haruka and Kanae are definitely in my top fav couples, but not the top. Still, I miss them so much!

BUT! The next chapter will have another low-frequency couple!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I can't tell if Mari is wearing one of those shirts that doubles as a dress, or if she's simply not wearing any pants/shorts/skirt. Not that anybody's complaining!

Buffyismyhero32
Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

I can't tell if Mari is wearing one of those shirts that doubles as a dress, or if she's simply not wearing any pants/shorts/skirt. Not that anybody's complaining!

Right?! I was absently wondering about this detail as well. I thought, "Wait, was she wearing shorts before, or is that like a sweater/skirt?"...or more importantly "Was she just not wearing anything down there to begin with?" and then "hmm...drafty", finally I settled on "Do women often not wear bottoms on buses in Japan? And if so...why don't I live in Japan, again?". Ah, the inner ramblings of a yuri fan-girl.

joined Mar 25, 2020

why does Mari look so much lighter in the coloured panels

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Where is that hand on Page 5?

Hidamari_sketch.yoshinoya
joined May 18, 2015

Mari and Yuu have definitely fucked or came close to it... is what I thought about this chapter until I remembered how prissy Yuu can be (the restaurant chapter). The issue with their play being in public is that most of the time it logistically can't lead to sex. Still, something might happen soon!

I dream one day we will get a "Ai and Chie first time" chapter or "Ayano and Miyoshi practice sex no homo" chapter

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

By this time, you should understand that we will never have explicit sex. It's not that kind of manga.

They are kids, ffs.

joined Jul 26, 2016

They are kids, ffs.

Like that had ever stopped authors before.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

How come the author includes a sex scene in his yaoi work but no sex scene in this yuri? lol

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

oh come on i want hot lesb sex

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bubbleteabird posted:

How come the author includes a sex scene in his yaoi work but no sex scene in this yuri? lol

Because boys are filthy and savage .... ugghh!!

lo/ I mean, it really is a different kind of tone here, a happy one.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

They are kids, ffs.

Like that had ever stopped authors before.

Plus it's like this conversation comes up every single day, on any and every anime/manga/fan-art related piece of content. Yes fictional stylized anime drawings of made up "people" with made up ages sometimes have sex. Much shocking, many wows, moving on now.

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 2:12AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Fiiiinally!!! Mari has been neglected from light torture for too long! I wondered why nothing happened at the sleepover... Yuu wanted a higher level of exhibitionism!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Okay, I'm gonig to die now
That was way too adorable

Also now I'm hungry

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 4:31AM

joined Oct 13, 2014

i love these two so much

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Oh god, the wholesome flirting is so delicious!

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

yes
god
finally. or at least somewhat finally

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Honoka is the best girl by a landslide.

Ponytail Honoka is a deity and I will build a shrine to worship her.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I was almost expecting to see Ed and Ian on the last page, secretly squeeing at the flirting.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Kisses ♥

joined Feb 23, 2016

I knew it!! Fuck yeah!!! The kiss was just chefs kiss~

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Honoka is the best girl by a landslide.

Ponytail Honoka is a deity and I will build a shrine to worship her.

I will visit said shrine with offerings of ham, cheese and egg fried in bread and I will pray for the other characters to have as much initiative as Eli to make sweet yuri happen at any chance
burns lily scented incense
prayer hands and bows

To reply you must either login or sign up.