Forum › Sweetly Moved To Tears discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I hate alcohol almost as a rule, but Disaronno is so delicious. Really wish there was a nice non-alcoholic alternative. Oh, what about the story you say? Yeah, it was cute. Drunk is like, surprisingly a great tag. The last panel is golden, too!

Many thanks for your work, Skeleton Warriors!

last edited at May 30, 2020 12:43AM

joined Jan 16, 2016

i was legit drinking disaronno before reading this...lol

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

the drunken fruit tasting i didn't realize i needed

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Lesbians plus booze, perfect combination. Alcohol is da real MVP helping those useless lesbians by making them confess their feelings. Btw Konbu Wakame did a great cover art.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

sooooooooo sweetttttttttttttttttttt

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Considering how inhibited or disinterested in intimacy many Japanese are these days, alcohol is pretty helpful for moving things along.

This kind of story with socially inhibited duo who like each other, but can't make a move until they get smashed is very typical.

I don't care for the stuff myself, but it's not any kind of universal bad... For some couples it was a life-line they used to take the last steps.

last edited at May 30, 2020 1:22AM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww so cute!

joined Feb 23, 2016

I liked this very much~

last edited at May 30, 2020 1:31AM

herobunnymon
Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

All according to plan. ;)

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Considering how inhibited or disinterested in intimacy many Japanese are these days, alcohol is pretty helpful for moving things along.

I mean it shouldn’t help with disinterest, alcohol isn’t inherently an aphrodisiac

phantheky2000
joined Oct 12, 2015

I like this author already.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Lesbians plus booze, perfect combination. Alcohol is da real MVP helping those useless lesbians by making them confess their feelings. Btw Konbu Wakame did a great cover art.

Yes.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ really​ like​ the​ art​ style.​ So​ cute​ and​ sexy​ at​ the​ same​ time.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Hoping to see more from this author

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I mean it shouldn’t help with disinterest, alcohol isn’t inherently an aphrodisiac

It does help with inhibitions, though. Knocks your self-control right out of your head, if you do it right.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Goddamn I've been waiting to read this, was not disappointed.

joined Feb 24, 2019

It's almost bizarre how different alcohol and romance together are perceived in Japan versus the U.S. I always expect to feel gross after reading a story involving alcohol, but they usually turn out wholesome and great like this one. This anthology seems like it's going to be for me after all.

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

art style is soo cute, i love it
I want more of them ):

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

It's almost bizarre how different alcohol and romance together are perceived in Japan versus the U.S. I always expect to feel gross after reading a story involving alcohol, but they usually turn out wholesome and great like this one. This anthology seems like it's going to be for me after all.

Well, they were both drunk, which helps keep it on equal footing, and neither of them were SO sloshed that they couldn't make rational decisions or forgot what they did.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

I agree with Sorathecrow. They were just drunk enough to blast the nerves and inhibitions out of their minds so they could be honest with each other but no so drunk that they'd forgot or do something supremely stupid.

joined Jun 12, 2019

They’re both drunken messes but they’re cute

Images
joined May 18, 2020

I love the story and the artwork is fantastic!

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I don't care about people hating on alcohol
This was so cute and I wish there was more
I really like these two together

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Well, they were both drunk, which helps keep it on equal footing, and neither of them were SO sloshed that they couldn't make rational decisions or forgot what they did.

I don't know about how drunk they were. Sakura was wasted enough to be horking in the toilet.

While I agree this story was cute. I bet for every cute real life hook ups alcohol has led to, there are10 drunken mistakes that people wish they could take back. I know I wouldn't like the first time I'm with someone I love to be the result of liquid courage.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Yes.

Agreed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.