Forum › Anime Current Episodes Discussion [SPOILER THREAD]

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So it ends with yuri couple?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Man! That poster and that movie title does NOT sound like yuri at all. That's for the tip, bookmark'd!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I tried checking it and glanced over first 30 minutes without any yuri hints and in fact most of that time is spend on main het couple, so if I'm going to watch that movie for real I need something concrete.

last edited at May 23, 2020 8:28AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm in no rush to watch or anything. I didn't see anything on the comments of the site I checked either shrug

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

It does end up with a yuri couple and there is many hints that you can pick up throughout the movie.

last edited at May 23, 2020 11:10AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ok thanks, that should be enough for me.

joined Mar 11, 2016

You mean Yuri as in there is a confirmed confession and/or kiss between two girls?

There is confirmed confession. Won't spoil more go enjoy it yourself. It is a good and engaging movie.

Edit: Looks like you already did so never mind.

Man! That poster and that movie title does NOT sound like yuri at all. That's for the tip, bookmark'd!

I purposely didn't post their picture together after the confession cause that would be spoiling much.
Why doubt me tho?

last edited at May 23, 2020 1:55PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Otome game's current episode was in bad taste. ):

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I know nothing of the manhwa Tower of God is based on, but in episode 9 the bit about Endorsi having found someone she wants to climb the tower with was framed in such a way that I won't be surprised if the show starts popping up in images here.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Alright folks here is your AOTY:

FL has already scored one girl. :D From the ending song it seems they won't be holding back any punches and I love it.

joined Mar 11, 2016

So Love Live new season is also going full on yuri:

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Yu is such a Chad. Already got her second harem member in episode 2.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Fruit Tart has been a yuri fest till now. Tho it is mainly used for comedic purposes. :/

That's one ship confirmed

Assault Lily Ep 07:

They got the daughter & named her on their couple name. sweet

joined Mar 11, 2016

Looks like Ayumu does not approve of Yu's harem:

joined Jan 3, 2017

Looks like Ayumu does not approve of Yu's harem:

That has to be the most yuristic scene in the history of LL franchise animations.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Kuma Kuma Bear:

Ship sailed?

Last episode of AdaShima didn't make any sense to me. They ended up nowhere in my book. Series ended and Adachi hasn't even confessed nor does she know what she wants to do with Shimamura lol.
ShimaTaru is more of a ship than Adashima to me. :/

NagaHino ship sure did sailed tho. :D

Date A Bullet:

Unexpected yuri ship.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Last episode of AdaShima didn't make any sense to me. They ended up nowhere in my book. Series ended and Adachi hasn't even confessed nor does she know what she wants to do with Shimamura lol.

Wasn't that a foregone conclusion? The novels progress at the rate of a lead ball in a glacier- heck, even the second manga adaptation, which speeds things up significantly, wouldn't have gotten anyplace definitive in a 12 episode run. The anime production team had three choices- they could either a) respect the spirit of the novels and recapture the lazy, hyper-introspective pace at which the story is told, b) skip enough content to get to a significant stopping point, which would piss off source readers and also not fit the tone of the story, or c) create an anime-original ending, although this would require the author's counsel and approval and be generally very complicated, not to mention dissatisfying regardless. An anime adaptation is first and foremost a sales-booster for the source, and by putting AdaShima on screens across Japan and making watchers curious where they'll go, the anime ends up attracting them to the LNs. From that perspective, it probably succeeded.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Series ended and Adachi hasn't even confessed nor does she know what she wants to do with Shimamura lol.

That's because they end before Adachi realise their feelings and the actual confession scene.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I know we had this conversation in the Discord already, how it's gonna be extremely unlikely, but gosh, I really want a season 2.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I so want a yuri version of this dammit! Where can I petition?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sadly, that show is the strongest definition of bait, or bait and switch

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 11:43AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Yea, when I read the manga I felt like the author raised a huge middle finger to us yuri fans.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Autumn posted:

https://i.ibb.co/6gfVLkR/vlcsnap-2020-12-25-15h20m50s231.png
Unexpected yuri ship.

Sadly they're just friends.

Serenata posted:

What series it is?

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 3:44PM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I so want a yuri version of this dammit! Where can I petition?

I enjoyed the anime quite well, the subtext between Maki and Riko was very very explicit (lot of blushing, jealousy,etc) but the manga is nothing like the anime, even the characters seems ooc compared to the anime.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Serenata posted:

What series it is?

Love Lab! ... Do not confuse with Love Stage! xP which is very gay but not the kind we seek around here.

Speaking of using bait shamelessly, there's this article that talks about not using it and still make a great show https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2020-12-30/laid-back-camp-producer-details-how-they-avoided-making-the-anime-too-moe/.167984

To reply you must either login or sign up.