Forum › Anime Current Episodes Discussion [SPOILER THREAD]

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Movie Bokura no Nanokakan is a yuri one.

You mean Yuri as in there is a confirmed confession and/or kiss between two girls?

If the scene i saw on Discord was that then i believe it's at least a confirmed confession.The video just after the confession.

Thanks for the suggestion it was a decent movie. The Yuri was canon too which is cool.

Cat%202
joined Jun 5, 2015

So it ends with yuri couple?

[idiot]
joined May 10, 2014

Man! That poster and that movie title does NOT sound like yuri at all. That's for the tip, bookmark'd!

Cat%202
joined Jun 5, 2015

I tried checking it and glanced over first 30 minutes without any yuri hints and in fact most of that time is spend on main het couple, so if I'm going to watch that movie for real I need something concrete.

last edited at May 23, 2020 8:28AM

[idiot]
joined May 10, 2014

I'm in no rush to watch or anything. I didn't see anything on the comments of the site I checked either shrug

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

It does end up with a yuri couple and there is many hints that you can pick up throughout the movie.

last edited at May 23, 2020 11:10AM

Cat%202
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ok thanks, that should be enough for me.

joined Mar 11, 2016

You mean Yuri as in there is a confirmed confession and/or kiss between two girls?

There is confirmed confession. Won't spoil more go enjoy it yourself. It is a good and engaging movie.

Edit: Looks like you already did so never mind.

Man! That poster and that movie title does NOT sound like yuri at all. That's for the tip, bookmark'd!

I purposely didn't post their picture together after the confession cause that would be spoiling much.
Why doubt me tho?

last edited at May 23, 2020 1:55PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Otome game's current episode was in bad taste. ):

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I know nothing of the manhwa Tower of God is based on, but in episode 9 the bit about Endorsi having found someone she wants to climb the tower with was framed in such a way that I won't be surprised if the show starts popping up in images here.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Alright folks here is your AOTY:

FL has already scored one girl. :D From the ending song it seems they won't be holding back any punches and I love it.

joined Mar 11, 2016

So Love Live new season is also going full on yuri:

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Yu is such a Chad. Already got her second harem member in episode 2.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Fruit Tart has been a yuri fest till now. Tho it is mainly used for comedic purposes. :/

That's one ship confirmed

Assault Lily Ep 07:

They got the daughter & named her on their couple name. sweet

To reply you must either login or sign up.