Forum › Anime Current Episodes Discussion [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 21, 2015

wow the beach, niiiiiice and yes they are... from the start XP really good
by the way this manga https://mangadex.org/title/44653 should be read with the anime, each chapter of the manga is like an ova of it's corresponding anime episode, like, read chapter 2 after watching episode 2.

Thanks for reminding me about the manga, I forgot it was getting translated. Looks like it's going for a completely different tone from the anime.

joined Mar 11, 2016

To recap, Maple and Sally are partners who;
spend all day together
go on dates
take walks on the beach at sunset
share romantic candlelit dinners
have kids
possess matching rings

Add a house in their name now too. If they were of different gender then all these would have been enough to declare them a canon couple. Right?

Lots of friendship in today's Budokan ep.

The idols are gays and the MC pair continue to drwon in the abyss of the misunderstandings. I have no faith we have something coming from them.

Budokan was also great this week. One more ship added to the chart! Sorane is clearly into Reo. Not sure about Reo tho

LOL this sure had me rolling. Also Motoi's symbolic falling from the stairs was hilarious! News regarding his fav's was as devastating to him as being pushed down the stairs. xD

last edited at Feb 16, 2020 9:11AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Miru Tights Special upped their yuri teasing yet again!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I guess this might be the more appropiate thread (it's sort of a spoiler... maybe)

Just confess already you useless salmon pink idoooooll!!!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Budokan Ep 8:

Maina's determined face is kawaii.

The couples are together on Christmas. It was an engaging episode. :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is my favorite out of context (kinda) picture of the season

joined Mar 11, 2016

This is my favorite out of context (kinda) picture of the season.

You beat me to it! (was just gonna post about it) xD

Watched the episode this morning. The show starting to look promising again. ;)

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 3:35AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Hence the ship sailed! And the two had their first newlyweds fight too. xDD

They didn't show what happened afterwards. Suzu already didn't look hopeful when confessing. Wouldn't count on it. :(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I actually appreciate that most people seem to see through Suzu's ridiculous antics, she could drop the act anytime and they would be okay with that. If this were a more serious manga, this would be a lot more meaningful, like "I acted like a fool for so long that even if I show my true colors now is too late (for my love)"
Asteorids in love could've been a love manga with small modifications here and there... But hey, we are very close already haha

joined Mar 11, 2016

Budokan Ep 10:
Maki & Yume were at it again. Maina was able to say some encouraging words to Eripiyo. Tho looks like this ship will go no where if this keeps up. I lold at Motoi giving in to his sister's stare. :D

Asteroid Ep 10:
As expected Suzu got her heart broken and has moved on as evident from her short hair. Reminds me of Ecchan of Kuzu no Honkai.
Ao couldn't be separated from Mira so followed her all the way to Okinawa! Such good friends. :D

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Asteroid Ep 10:
As expected Suzu got her heart broken and has moved on as evident from her short hair. Reminds me of Ecchan of Kuzu no Honkai.
Ao couldn't be separated from Mira so followed her all the way to Okinawa! Such good friends. :D

Suzu was in love with Mira and she confessed to her? so Mira rejected Suzu? I'm still on ep 5.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Asteroid Ep 10:

Suzu was in love with Mira and she confessed to her? so Mira rejected Suzu? I'm still on ep 5.

No, not Mira, but her sister.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Asteroid Ep 10:

Suzu was in love with Mira's sister.

joined Mar 11, 2016

So it turns out that Miu was Nicole's first crush! She fell for her after getting saved from the bullies & being told that she was Miu's most precious thing. xD
To think Miu has forgotten about her.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

So what anime besides Tamayomi should I look forward to this season? I got my yuri goggles on.

joined Mar 11, 2016

So what anime besides Tamayomi should I look forward to this season? I got my yuri goggles on.

Otome game: Female MC has female love interests too.
Fishing Girls: A hit or miss. So far it is a miss tho. :(

I am watching too few anime this season. Aside from the above 3, Bookworm girl and radio girl I am gonna continue.

We got a yuri couple in Tsugu Tsugumomo Ep 3:

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Otome game: Female MC has female love interests too.

As far as i know she is dense as a black hole and actually don't end with anyone. EIther mens or womens.

Fishing Girls: A hit or miss. So far it is a miss tho. :(

I don't know, it had that Yuru Camp vibe and it's nice. Too bad it got on hiatus after Ep.3 because of Corona.

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 2:45PM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

@Autumn Can you give something more specific to look for. Otome game, just brings up information about otome games in general, and Fishing Girls just shows pictures of real life women fishing...

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite Shimatta… and Houkago Teibou Nisshi

The English titles are:

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! and Diary of our Days at the Breakwater

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

@Autumn Can you give something more specific to look for. Otome game, just brings up information about otome games in general, and Fishing Girls just shows pictures of real life women fishing...

by otome game they meant Hamefure or "Bakarina", an isekai slice of life Bi-Harem, protag is dense as hell tho and probably won't with anyone but the girls who are into her are cute and so are their relationship, it's a fun show tho probably not much of yuri recommmendation,

The Fishing Girls anime is Houkago Teibou Nisshi, I wouldn't recommend it if your are searching for Yuri specifically, but if you enjoy slice of life or "girls doing niche activity" kind of show then I definitely recommend it, agree that it reminds me a bit of Yuru Camp.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Movie Bokura no Nanokakan is a yuri one.

Fragtime movie was a disaster sadly.

joined Jan 7, 2018

You mean Yuri as in there is a confirmed confession and/or kiss between two girls?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Autumn posted:

Yea. It was a huge disappointment.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You mean Yuri as in there is a confirmed confession and/or kiss between two girls?

If the scene i saw on Discord was that then i believe it's at least a confirmed confession.The video just after the confession.

Autumn posted:

Yea. It was a huge disappointment.

Can't say i'm surprised. Then again it was the same who work on Kase-san so it could have been good but Kase-san OVA had its flaws.

last edited at May 22, 2020 11:54AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

If the scene i saw on Discord was that then i believe it's at least a confirmed confession.The video just after the confession.

Thanks for the suggestion it was a decent movie. The Yuri was canon too which is cool.

To reply you must either login or sign up.