Forum › Anime Current Episodes Discussion [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Mar 11, 2016

Assasins Pride:

Monster Strike The Animation:

joined Mar 11, 2016

So we have two canon couple in Rifle is Beautiful? Thank goodness we were spared the horrors of subtext! Is this the fastest yuri romance we have seen in anime? Also what's up with sensei tho? :D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rifle is beautiful is too wholesome for this world, now we need Asuka x Rei to happen

joined Jan 6, 2017

(https://i.imgur.com/O3driAa.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/3liFLqz.png)
So we have two canon couple in Rifle is Beautiful? Thank goodness we were spared the horrors of subtext! Is this the fastest yuri romance we have seen in anime? Also what's up with sensei tho? :D

Sadly neither is actually a couple (or at least we don't know enough about the pair in the first image to know what they are). And sensei is a woman of culture who will unite the entire main cast in a good poly relationship.

last edited at Nov 26, 2019 11:58AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Sadly neither is actually a couple (or at least we don't know enough about the pair in the first image to know what they are). And sensei is a woman of culture who will unite the entire main cast in a good poly relationship.

We can say that it is a running gig about the first one but the second ship is pretty much established.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah even if they're not thinking about it seriously, is like they can't be separated at this point.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I still prefer my lesbian panic Misa

joined Mar 11, 2016

Yeah even if they're not thinking about it seriously, is like they can't be separated at this point.

Agreed.

(https://i.imgur.com/fx21mLl.png)

Is that mechanic girl on the bed?

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 11:47AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(https://i.imgur.com/fx21mLl.png)

That's the other MC Namiki

joined Mar 11, 2016

Rifle is beautiful is too wholesome for this world, now we need Asuka x Rei to happen

Rei?

That's the other MC Namiki

Yeah. This episode was dedicated to the two of them. They are totally are a pair.

ZX Ep 8:

xD

joined Mar 11, 2016

So yuri is really dead in Board Game anime?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So yuri is really dead in Board Game anime?

There wasn't really to begin with and given the anime have insisted with the 2 supossely mob boys (but like really insisted), it's kinda dead yes. I know some have said the boys don't really show up really that much in the manga but having boys having that much screentime and flirting is ticking me off.

joined Mar 11, 2016

There wasn't really to begin with and given the anime have insisted with the 2 supossely mob boys (but like really insisted), it's kinda dead yes. I know some have said the boys don't really show up really that much in the manga but having boys having that much screentime and flirting is ticking me off.

Couldn't agree more. But as long as onee-san x gyaru pair remains intact I don't care what they do with the other cast.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 11:21AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Couldn't agree more. But as long as onee-san x gyaru pair remains intact I wouldn't mind what they do with the other cast.

if they show up again together, Gyaru show up only one time to play with Miki and well Onee-san show up when they go to Aya's house.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ep 11 of the Board game anime and i don't know but i can't bring myself to appreciate it. Maybe me but i feel like Miki have been put on the back seet lately. Also i know it's important to have dreams but god damn it, like the manager said she is in 1st year of highschool and it's her first game, there is no need for her to work so hard. She has still plenty of time to make it so why make it like she absolutely need to finish it ? Take your time. By the way, no matter how a genius you are,you can't tell me she create all of that in less than a year.

Miki's worries at the end are understandables considering she have done nearly anything during the season.I don't say she is a bad MC but giving her a little goal to achieve should have been good because i totally assure you that in the next time, she will said she is worry because she don't have a dream to achieve like Midori or Emmy. As for the Yuri, honestly at this point i don't really care anymore.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Fairy Gone:

Our heroines are together now. :)

joined Mar 11, 2016

Ep 11 of the Board game anime .....

This anime turned out to be a disappointment. Games were boring/uneventful and nothing happened with the relationships.
On the other hand Gyaru-san came to pick up Onee-san on their day off to hang out together in the last episode.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Fairy Gone:

Our heroines are together now. :)

Okay, but did the show end up pairing the two leads together? I watched it for a while, but the hints of het made me give up.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Okay, but did the show end up pairing the two leads together? I watched it for a while, but the hints of het made me give up.

Yes they made up and are now fighting together. Just hope they don't kill off one of them in the last episode!
You are right about het. They went out of their way to force it but the relationship between the heroines is strong and the guy has his hands full with his lost friend too.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Just hope they don't kill off one of them in the last episode!

Thanks again, Japan.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hhahahahahahahaha omg I'm glad I skipped both bullets, the board game and this... Well, the board game anime grazed me but I managed to escape.

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 2:26PM

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I didn't find the board anime to be that bad, I probably won't watch it again in the future and I could have done without the het , but as slice of life anime, it's just fine.
but goddamn it what the hell fairy gone

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 9:27PM

joined Jan 21, 2015

Thank you Autumn and Cryssoberyl for the spoilers. Yeah, definitely not catching up on that one. Insert that "I expect nothing, yet I'm still let down" gif here.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just went to youtube and found the newest video of TOHO animation with them hugging together as thumbnail... nice touch .-.)
You know for shit like this is why I can't seem to fully enjoy series like Princess Principal... is like, there's NO WAY They will let them have their happy ending, there are movies coming up but when 2 girls' destinies are intertwined ... One has to die or face something worse than death. Just like Granbelm or Izetta the last witch or well... MADOKA.
At least one did it right... And that was Diebuster, it was a simply little gesture at the end but that was enough for me to be happy.

I bet many directors think that tragedies are more exciting... But sometimes tragedies are just that.

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 10:26PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I just went to youtube and found the newest video of TOHO animation with them hugging together as thumbnail... nice touch .-.)
You know for shit like this is why I can't seem to fully enjoy series like Princess Principal... is like, there's NO WAY They will let them have their happy ending, there are movies coming up but when 2 girls' destinies are intertwined ... One has to die or face something worse than death. Just like Granbelm or Izetta the last witch or well... MADOKA.
At least one did it right... And that was Diebuster, it was a simply little gesture at the end but that was enough for me to be happy.

I bet many directors think that tragedies are more exciting... But sometimes tragedies are just that.

but goddamn it what the hell fairy gone

I had my inclination but they have really gone and done it! What a way to ruin the show. I would have been bewildered if it had not been for my past experience with anime which taught me to not be hopeful till the end. Kyoani takes most of the cake in that regard. Alas

Thank you Autumn and Cryssoberyl for the spoilers. Yeah, definitely not catching up on that one. Insert that "I expect nothing, yet I'm still let down" gif here.

Good choice. Who would want to watch a show with ruined relationship.

To reply you must either login or sign up.