Forum › Anime Current Episodes Discussion [SPOILER THREAD]

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Post credit scene was pretty gay as well

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Release the Spyce had a subbing mistake, they subbed "love" as "adore" instead, I wonder if it's possible to notify HIDIVE and fix it.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Post credit scene was pretty gay as well

I liked it a lot in manga. Glad to see it animated.

Release the Spyce had a subbing mistake, they subbed "love" as "adore" instead, I wonder if it's possible to notify HIDIVE and fix it.

There is not just one mistake but many. Not feasible to point out each n everyone. Some say that Asenshi's subs have been accurate so far. If u can be patient then try their version when it comes out. :/
EDIT: ^This in case of YagaKimi. Dunno if they are subbing Release the Spyce too. ^_^'

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 12:32PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Himote House Ep 07:

Europe and Japan versions with social commentary!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So Zombie land saga episode 8 just happened and HOLY SHIT
So Lily is a trans girl which is why she was so happy to be an eternally young zombie and this was one of the weirdest sad yet hilarious episodes i've seen of a show in a while

joined Jan 21, 2015

I fucking love Zombieland Saga. I don't know how this episode managed to be both heartbreaking and hilarious but it pulled it off.

joined Mar 11, 2016

SSSS Gridman Ep 08:

Akane didn't want Rikka to hate her so she programmed her that way!! Seems like Rikka was someone very important to Akane in their real wold that she could not bear her dislike. I know they want to sell them as waifus so there may not be much romance between the two but this ship is canon for me.

EDIT: Some interesting stuff about supporting cast.
http://sushiobunny.tumblr.com/post/179301395485/ive-decided-to-make-a-larger-and-more-explanatory

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 12:53PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Akanesasu Shoujo:

We got actual yuri! Didn't think they would go there. Thought it would remain subtext at best. Glad I kept watching. Enjoyed the fighting too the song/track was spot on. Thumbs up.

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 5:55AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Mahou Shoujo Asuka Ep 03:

The xtreme violence is disturbing in it. And their pupils are freaking huge that it is scary.
Anyone watching Boggiepop? Man I can't figure out its gender. xD Some yuri kissing here and there for the plot in earlier episodes.
Promised Neveland has been promising so far. :D
Bang Dream just meh.
Circlet Princess has been so-so.
Egao no Daika was meh last week. Their mission was a walk in the park lol.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Bang Dream Ep 05:

Aya x Chisato didn't disappoint. That rain scene reminded me of a doujin(of them) I read recently. xD
It'd be nice if they got together officially.

Oh and Manaria FRIENDS was intense this week. xDD

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 12:40PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Mahou Shoujo Asuka:

Lol she went and lit the yandere. xD War nurse's reaction was funny.

It is a surprise that anime these days has stopped being ambiguous about their yuri/subtext ships. First Endro, now Asuka. Hopefully others will follow. :)

last edited at Feb 22, 2019 11:42AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Love It.

Ship It?

These two look like they will get together.

Not much happened between these two.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Baseball Girls: The captain is jealous that her BF prefers Rival Teams Captain to train. Next episode student council girl is strangely infatuated with the new girl. Will these ships get somewhere?

last edited at May 26, 2019 7:49AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

ReStage Dream Ep 9:

joined Mar 11, 2016

Eien no Filena:

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want to watch ReStage now hahahaha I actually have the first 2 episodes saved

joined Mar 11, 2016

I want to watch ReStage now hahahaha I actually have the first 2 episodes saved

You are late man. :p
Not an outstanding show but it do gets fun halfway through.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Fairy Gone 2nd season 1st episode explored the plot in more detail and was engaging. That is one loyal dog. Ray Dawn wanted the fairies all to himself. He is one selfish bastard.

Let's see if these two will get together.

Yuru Yuri 10th anniversary OVA:

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 1:57PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I read on myanimelist that in Cardboard game the two girls get male love interest later on in the manga. Is that true?

joined Mar 11, 2016

That was a heartfelt confession:

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Autumn posted:

I read on myanimelist that in Cardboard game the two girls get male love interest later on in the manga. Is that true?

If you mean the one with the blue hair headphones girls well... we don't know for sure, there are many girls and the translation of the manga is way behind Japan.

Yuru yuri ova was great, I went for Kyoko x Ayano but stayed because Akarin's suffering hahaha

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

That was a heartfelt confession:
(https://i.imgur.com/RYpsmi7.png)

anime?

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 7:44PM by Nezchan

joined Mar 11, 2016

anime?

Fairy Gone 2nd Season.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Yuru Yuri 10th anniversary OVA:

Is this already seeable somewhere?

joined Mar 11, 2016

ZX code reunion:

Kandagawa Jet Girls:

To reply you must either login or sign up.