Forum › Eve's Medicine discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This was SOOOOOO good! Eve was incredible in chapter 6, so aggressive! I can't believe she made Yuni-sensei beg, hehehe, so small and young and cute and she's already becoming more than sensei can handle! This should be turned into a (de)motivational poster: "When you seduce a loli thinking you'll be the one in charge, and she dominates you and makes you her slave!" (With a picture of Eve riding sensei and smirking.)

I agree it's a pity that we didn't get more Ena x Kaori, but you should know this: the book ain't over. There are still two more stories -- two independent oneshots. If you wanna know more about those, to be ready for what's coming, I'll share with y'all a link that Fairypixie24 posted in another thread (thanks FP!) to a blog where all the stories inside Eve's Medicine are reviewed:

https://greatpassage.wordpress.com/2019/07/29/eve-no-okusuri/

One of these two oneshots is futa btw.

last edited at May 22, 2020 11:34AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I agree it's a pity that we didn't get more Ena x Kaori, but you should know this: the book ain't over. There are still two more stories -- two independent oneshots.

If it's not about the side characters then i'm not interested. Also one of them is already here from some time already https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anettai_hotel

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

This was SOOOOOO good! Eve was incredible in chapter 6, so aggressive! I can't believe she made Yuni-sensei beg, hehehe, so small and young and cute and she's already becoming more than sensei can handle! This should be turned into a (de)motivational poster: "When you seduce a loli thinking you'll be the one in charge, and she dominates you and makes you her slave!" (With a picture of Eve riding sensei and smirking.)

I agree it's a pity that we didn't get more Ena x Kaori, but you should know this: the book ain't over. There are still two more stories -- two independent oneshots. If you wanna know more about those, to be ready for what's coming, I'll share with y'all a link that Fairypixie24 posted in another thread (thanks FP!) to a blog where all the stories inside Eve's Medicine are reviewed:

https://greatpassage.wordpress.com/2019/07/29/eve-no-okusuri/

One of these two oneshots is futa btw.

Not planning to translate the futanari one at the moment, or maybe ever. Just not my thing.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This was really good. Loved the reversal at the end.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

This is it? Hmmm. Ok

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I agree it's a pity that we didn't get more Ena x Kaori, but you should know this: the book ain't over. There are still two more stories -- two independent oneshots.

If it's not about the side characters then i'm not interested.

Lol you lapped up the Age gap Lolicon Student x Teacher stories in the book, and now that we reach the extra stories, which are about same-age consensual couples with absolutely no incorrection whatsoever, you are not interested anymore? XDDDDDDDDD

One of these days, you gotta come out of that closet. xP

Also one of them is already here from some time already https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anettai_hotel

Hey good find!!!!!!!!! WOW! I had no idea one of the shorts in this book had been already translated a long time ago! Gotta go check it out right now!

Someone should warn the managers of the Reader: this Anettai Hotel story needs to be moved from its actual standalone position and included inside the Eve's Medicine volume.

CaptainMochi
joined May 11, 2015

this manga is getting more and more messed up

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

DivineAlexandra posted:

What are you suppose to do with this? I mean I know what most people do with graphic sexual material. However that just seems creepy and wrong here.

I suppose it's meant to excite those that are into yuri pedophilia
it didn't really do much for me either but it was worth a shot

What are tags

The tags don't exactly answer his question

The tags explain this work contains yuri, lolis, age gaps, bdsm and etc .........which he founds creepy and wrong and doesn't know what to do with it, the tags explain that in your own words, it's mean to excite those that are into yuri pedophilia but he doesn't know what do with it, and finds it creepy and wrong.

The tags explains very well, but a better question would be what were YOU expecting, because if you are not into yuri pedophilia I guess you like wasting time.

Look I can't be the only one who feels conflicted reading this stuff

last edited at May 22, 2020 7:59PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just saying, the conflict begins the moment you click into something you're not comfortable with, and when I see you all fighting against logic like that I just get frustrated.

Maybe is this specific story inside the circle of Yuri works with Lolis, age gap and tons of sex that makes you feel bad and you have others in this same genre that you actually like... But it's that's not the case, I just wonder what did you do this to yourself.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Just saying, the conflict begins the moment you click into something you're not comfortable with, and when I see you all fighting against logic like that I just get frustrated.

Maybe is this specific story inside the circle of Yuri works with Lolis, age gap and tons of sex that makes you feel bad and you have others in this same genre that you actually like... But it's that's not the case, I just wonder what did you do this to yourself.

To paraphrase the cinemasins guy. I'm okay with this and I'm not okay with that.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I like Jeanne's theory, which is a few messages above, in her reply to Lilliwyt. We have a goody number of people in the closet, here in Dynasty Forum.
In fact, that closet right now is probably more crowded than a third class cabin in a ship from a Marx Brothers movie. ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

It feels a bit off to me as an ending. I'll be looking forward to the oneshot!

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

There's no more Eve's Medicine-related content after this. The two other stories in the volume are unrelated. There are volume extras, but those are about the making of each chapter.

GM_Highlander
joined May 26, 2017

I was kinda wating for Ibu and Ena to get together for a chapter, oh well

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

That hair down is just so dang good. She kinda... reminds me somewhat of Rin from Shelter.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

AAAAH IBU LET YOUR HAIR DOWN
SO MUCH BETTER and doesn't look like a loli anymore

lapislazulii
B6071aac7a563dcf7b3ca75169a02fc0
joined Dec 4, 2018

what am i even reading

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I like Jeanne's theory, which is a few messages above, in her reply to Lilliwyt. We have a goody number of people in the closet, here in Dynasty Forum.
In fact, that closet right now is probably more crowded than a third class cabin in a ship from a Marx Brothers movie. ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Who is Sonoka again? I completely forgot who she is haha. I managed to remember everyone else (or at least the ones that appeared in the last chapter), but I just can't remember her. Alsoooo, what a great story. I always love fucked up shit, and I can see that Flowerchild Ueda will provide me with plenty of that.

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 8:18AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

And two poached eggs

joined May 25, 2019

I liked it!

joined Sep 17, 2020

I see she likes t h I c c girls

joined Sep 17, 2020

This feels.... wrong

joined Sep 20, 2020

fck the law this is a masterpiece lol

joined Jul 20, 2020

There is a reason for that if you understand the subtext because the ending actually foreshadows Ena X Ibu in the future

To reply you must either login or sign up.