Forum › Wholesome discussion

joined Dec 30, 2018

Also damn that's a lot of comments for a new tag

joined Sep 6, 2018

This is, indeed, the tag for me. I'm pretty sure it was made personally for me.

It was! Congratulations and Happy 2020!

I think that of somebody drew a huge Venn diagram of which tags are mutually exclusive of each other would clear up this mess of an ‘ahem’ debate about the use of this tag to label mangas. Someone from admin should spell it out and quell the flames by making the boundaries of what qualifies as “wholesome”.

Well, you got your Venn diagram. Much like the far more specific Idiot Couple tag, I think we're at a stage of, "Tag everything that obviously fits what we have in mind." The firm definition and exclusion(s) will come after, but not much later.

Thank you! That was helpful.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I think that of somebody drew a huge Venn diagram of which tags are mutually exclusive of each other would clear up this mess of an ‘ahem’ debate about the use of this tag to label mangas. Someone from admin should spell it out and quell the flames by making the boundaries of what qualifies as “wholesome”.

Here you go:

Now I want to see what an unironic wholesome rape combo would look like.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Here you go:

Now I want to see what an unironic wholesome rape combo would look like.

Maybe that one with the poison futa ninjas that end up married and raising each other's children?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Bruh, such a thing actually exists?

last edited at May 18, 2020 3:58AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

BugDevil has decided to move on to greener pastures. We wish them the best at whatever other site they choose to call home.

Hohoho, were they banned or they removed their acount?

Also the image that GendoIkari uploaded with the Happy End joke made me laught irl x'D

Bruh, such a thing actually exists?

You're welcome! https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kunoichi_hininden#1

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Polioro posted:

Permabanned.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Polioro posted:

Permabanned.

Ngl, I was expecting that time ago. I think some people (me included) had some arguments with other people, some, not one in each thread possible xD too toxic...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh man, I just read this whole thing and I'm sad I missed it. Time to put the feet tag as the only thing in my whitelist and favorites.

Here you go:

Marry me, senpai.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wholesome BDSM candidate example: Nana to Kaoru? Not yuri of course, and it's been a while, but my memory says it would arguably fit.

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

How to make a Wholesome Sandwich:
Bread
Wholesome
Bread

joined Oct 22, 2018

Bread
Wholesome
Bread

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

We're really advancing

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Bread
Wholesome
Bread

So boring though, you forgot some important things!

Bread
Onions
Wholesome
Ham
Not Lizard
Bread

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Bread expert here! I'll teach you a proper wholesome sandwich recipe:

Bread
Sauce
Lettuce
Tomato
Jill Valentine
Cheese
Wholesome
More cheese
Bread

joined Oct 22, 2018

salt
whole-grain black bread
wholesome
lettuce
wholesome
trapist cheese
wholesome
kulen sausage
wholesome
eggless mayo
wholesome
whole-grain black bread

last edited at May 20, 2020 10:58AM

joined Aug 10, 2016

we seriously lost the time-skip tag, but kept this tag that caused this much argumentation?

20210519_023921
joined Dec 8, 2016

Bless this tag, so glad that Dynasty-scans added it in!
A while ago I wanted to add a "happy ending" tag but realized it would be obvious spoilers.
This is such a better solution! If you want to read something that'll put a big, stupid, happy grin on your face after reading, then this is the tag for you!

Oh I am absolutely in love with this tag as well!

I was also thinking that one idea would be to create a system for tags that would be considered spoilers, ex. "Happy Ending", that the reader could toggle on and off as desired. Have a kind of "spoiler tags present" indicator next to each list/search result than you would then mouse over, or tap/click on. Kind of like those little help question marks on some sites that just pop up a little tooltip. Except these would have a little listing of the "spoiler tags".

I realize that such a system would require substantially more time and effort than just adding a new tag, and might not even be possible depending on how Dynasty is coded without out an overhaul. But it's an idea.

Capture
joined Dec 25, 2015

Thank you for all your comment here. I started seeing this new tag poping on web and i had a hard time understanding the meaning (not really fluent in english).
I guess the definition will be more acurate with time, that is how things works before consensus.

joined Sep 17, 2020

Ahhh, every time I'm feeling down I browse this tag and it just brightens up my day

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Wow, glad I decided not to even click on this tag's thread until now. What a shitshow.

joined Dec 30, 2018

man i still cant belive that its been a year since bugdevil was yeeted off here

it feels like yesterday he was still trash talking everyone on this site

good old times

but foreal i still cant belive its april already

combine my adhd with lockdown and you get this massive timeskip in my life

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

However, there may be cause - I don't know presently - to pair Wholesome with a tag you wouldn't do the same with.

Wholesome BDSM stares

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murmurs_in_the_background_betrayal

It's not tagged with both, but it easily could be.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

rape tag has less comments, very funny imo.

To reply you must either login or sign up.