Forum › Twins in Agony discussion

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Translator, typesetter, redrawer, cleaner, QC-er and moral support here. Hope you guys liked the first chapter. This took me an entire day to typeset, starting from almost zero knowledge with Photoshop. But on the bright side, I now know more about image editing than ever before!

Thank you for your service!!

/Salute

That's awesome work right there. May your kind be fruitful and multiply.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm surprised to see that this isn't actually incest haha. Well, maybe it'll be one-sided incest at this rate.

Is it not? Glad I came to the comment section first...
Have a nice day~

There isn't a tag for it, so... Anyway, I always save the comments for after I read the story as to not get spoiled.

Also, I can't tell if you are upset or happy about there not being incest (atm).

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

...if they're twins why are they "onee-chan" and "Komachi"? Do Japanese families really make a big deal out of who was born first by 20 minutes?

Yes, its pretty common for twins to address each other that way, at least in manga and anime. Couldn't tell you if real japanese twins do it though.

I'm not too sure about Japanese but Chinese people do that.

Calling older siblings (applies to all relatives, paternal aunts/uncles, maternal cousins, paternal/maternal grandparents) by birth order, gender?, and seniority (things like "eldest sister", "second sister", "eldest brother", "third brother", etc.) is a thing. Some times, it's even considered rude to call older relatives by name even if you're from the same generation or just a few days apart.

Although things aren't as strict as it used to be, people will call you off for calling older siblings and cousins by name alone. If I had to translate it strictly it would sound something like "paternal/maternal older cousin brother/sister (name)". Something like "older brother/sister (name)" also works for both siblings and cousins depending on the dialect.

As far as I know, Japanese culture has a mellowed version of that. They at least don't separate relatives by maternal and paternal sides as strictly (if they have it) as we do.

last edited at May 15, 2020 1:47AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Man I can already see this being 30+ chapters of just aaangst

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

please ad #Drama pls
I've read this, and it hurts as hell

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm intrigued.

I love the art. This has drama and incest all over it -or at least one sided incest.

joined Jul 23, 2017

More like little sister in agony :(

IFKR (。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜

joined Jul 23, 2017

I got the "An easy introductory to love triangle" feels in this manga but the diff is that there's a lot of romance possibility with the characters

joined Feb 23, 2016

I'm intrigued.

I love the art. This has drama and incest all over it -or at least one sided incest.

Yeah it’s obvious that the younger one got some feelings, and that’s why she left after seeing big sis kiss the sensei. She was going to wait, but aftee seeing that she went home

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

If we go by the cover art, it looks like the other teacher might get involved one way or another too. Looking forward to a lot of dramatic angst ahead.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Translator, typesetter, redrawer, cleaner, QC-er and moral support here. Hope you guys liked the first chapter. This took me an entire day to typeset, starting from almost zero knowledge with Photoshop. But on the bright side, I now know more about image editing than ever before!

Great work, mate! I'll say it that it never once felt janky to me while reading, excellent job. Also, thanks for doing this

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

ok so.... short hair twin likes teacher. Long hair twin likes short hair twin. Blonde haired friend likes long haired twin.... I FUCKING LovE IT. theres so much juicy angst

joined May 1, 2015

Yandere imouto coming. I wonder who is going to get killed first lol.
Thanks for translating this.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

watch the two teachers get together lol, thank you for your work Lucas Magnus :]

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Assuming Yuki’s gonna part of this love rectangle, im ready for a Midsummer Night’s Dream but yuri. And in 2020.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Uh-oh

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

So Imma expect so much drama meat. I'm in.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I saw twins and immediately hoped for incest

I should be careful what I wish for.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

THIS. IS. GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought the Tomboy-sensei would hit on her, but great development, would be an welcome development if the other sister fell for the Tomboy-sensei?

joined Apr 20, 2013

O smell a "yandere tag"... And probably an "angst" one

Gpz_rio_1222
joined Nov 10, 2019

please ad #Drama pls
I've read this, and it hurts as hell

But does it have a happy ending tho..

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

O smell a "yandere tag"... And probably an "angst" one

Definitely an angst one.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

scary sis right there alright

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

I saw twins and immediately hoped for incest

Same. There's always too few twin incest Doujin's (and generally incest)

To reply you must either login or sign up.