Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined Jun 12, 2019

Ah I’m going to ship it bc izumi deserves some love too

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

And thus, a new love was born. Hopefully though, it won't be a failed one this time.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Now this is getting really interesting I hope Izumi and Iroha get together.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Expected, but I don't mind a little pair-the-spares in a series like this. In one chapter, this side couple is already way out in front of the main one. Izumi already knows she's into girls, and Iroha already acknowledges that she's in love with no hesitation. That said, the real barrier is that they'll probably be sidelined and get no development for a while.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"Akazawa Iroha (17) has found her first love."

Oh hey thanks author for filling me in, I really wasn't sure.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Everything resolved, and now we can move forward with both pairings.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Can't blame Iroha, anyone would have fallen for Izumi there.

Gpz_rio_1222
joined Nov 10, 2019

At first I was kinda against the Izumi x Iroha ship, seemed like they were forcing it just to get a happy ending for everyone...but now, now idk might be cool idk

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

In one chapter, this side couple is already way out in front of the main one.

It's always like that, if the side character can go further than the protagonists, they will be further. Because they are not bound by any drama the MC have to face.

joined May 20, 2013

Good for Izumi. Probably even better, to be honest.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Author doesnt seem to be in a hurry to deal with the main couple considering we had like what, 5 straight chapters without big interactions between the two?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Well I'm certainly not in a hurry.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Man this manga just keeps getting better and better...

joined Dec 30, 2018

^ Well I'm certainly not in a hurry.

Me too I really like the speed that this manga is moving at

joined Apr 20, 2013

Now I want to see more Iroha x Izumi. The best so far! I don't mind if we forget the main couple now.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Can't blame Iroha, anyone would have fallen for Izumi there.

Really? I probably would have fallen for Iroha instead. She's so cute and dorky <3

joined Oct 10, 2016

But do you know that your daughter is a big lesbian with even bigger love to yaoi
If such an airhead like Iroha understands that, then why you all here don't?
You mean she finally understood Kanade isn't good with Nanaki?

Seriously, if next chapter will be last and we end in pairings Kanade x Nanaki and Iroha x Izumi it'll be wrong. Have y'all seen how nice Kanade was to Iroha? So far there have been more pure romance moments between pairings Iroha x Kanade and Izumi x Nanaki than other way around.

And yeah, it seems author just is out of ideas and tries every possible option. Which is not good imo.

last edited at May 11, 2020 3:40PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

sigh Why did the first time Loralei and I got into the same way back when need to be the one thing we to this day vehemently disagree about?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Useless lesbians, now featuring useless dad.

And all I could think after opening the chapter was that of course Iroha would like Izumi, that first BL panel looked essentially like two of her. :D

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Have y'all seen how nice Kanade was to Iroha? So far there have been more pure romance moments between pairings Iroha x Kanade and Izumi x Nanaki than other way around.

You know, being kind to someone and being attracted to them are completely different things. You can have a great friend which you help out in times of need, and whom you care for a lot, without either of you feeling the need to get into each other's pants. And you can stumble upon someone in a party and fall in love after five minutes of conversation.

Kanade and Iroha are great friends. Let them stay that way.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Loralei's denial is a wonder to behold, especially when almost everyone else has always seen this coming and been more than okay with it.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I see Kurokawa has a penchant for saying the perfect inspiring, motivational statement with reckless abandon during other's moments of vulnerabilities, like a true protagonist.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch02#20

it's like poetry.gif

last edited at May 11, 2020 5:12PM

joined Dec 5, 2019

And all I could think after opening the chapter was that of course Iroha would like Izumi, that first BL panel looked essentially like two of her. :D

I thought the same thing, Izumi genderbender selfcest

joined Oct 22, 2018

I thought the same thing, Izumi genderbender selfcest

I know r/BlursedImages exists, but I don't know if r/BlursedComments exists, but if it does, these two comments would be right at place there.

To reply you must either login or sign up.