Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

"Shes like a small animal." So cute. A literal useless lesbian

joined Feb 23, 2016

Soo much excitement leads to bed rest huh..

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I like those two

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Come on Editor-San! Smile a little bit!
Otherwise it will become this https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tsuki_to_suppin

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I see this, and all I can think is that I've only just seen this before. :D

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

This is updating at the speed of light
im scared
are ya'll okay?
im so happy
cries

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

"she was so happy it destroyed her health"
mood

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

So fricken SWEET! (Got here at the speed of gay), I like Minami’s definition of cheating, it’s very accurate.
Thank you translators. This is such a good series. I’m really enjoying it.

last edited at May 10, 2020 5:02AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I like Minami’s definition of cheating, it’s very accurate.

Only if the cheater gives any shit.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I like Minami’s definition of cheating, it’s very accurate.

Only if the cheater gives any shit.
True. But whether they care or not, the cheater will get hurt eventually be it by bad reputation or unhealthy life styles, emotional distancing leading to unfulfilled relationship goals, or karma comes back and bites them in the butt, (if you believe in that sort of thing). So yup, I do like Minami’s definition.

last edited at May 10, 2020 5:25AM

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

The presentation of this manga is kind of odd. It has the sensibility of a 4-koma but isn't confined to a format the way 4-koma is. (Plus, it's certainly not all rainbows and laughter like most 4-koma.) Even though I enjoy it, I sometimes struggle with the shifting continuity. Is that just me?

I can't really see a professional publisher accepting a work like this, but it's nice to have something without all that polish, too. And some of the characters are equally "unpolished," which makes it work really well, IMO.

I am disappointed to see more DV: daikon violence.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I am disappointed to see more DV: daikon violence.

And I am exasperated by the constant equation of clearly-intended-to-be-interpreted-as-comedic violence with actual domestic violence by the likes of you.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

ooooh! Drunkard is not happy! initiate daikon attack! XD

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

And I am exasperated by the constant equation of clearly-intended-to-be-interpreted-as-comedic violence with actual domestic violence by the likes of you.

Someone clearly didn’t get the joke...

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Someone clearly didn’t get the joke...

Lol yeah that one whistled right over the head but hey, it happens. Besides, Daikon Violence is the WORST, so I understand missing the joke, Daikon Violence is SRS BZNSS

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Statistics show that Daikon Violence is the worst type of violence against the Vegetable Kingdom since the Potato Famine.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I dunno, I think that the Great Green Pepper Uprising was a pretty bad time... but it had to happen, so much needless hatred for poor Piman-san.... steps had to be taken...

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

"comfort me"
"ok"
"you're bad at comforting"
Pick one, and stick with it

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

imouto x delinquent is actually super cute and i look forward to seeing more of them and how their relationship plays out!! then shit hits the fan when the sisters meet the sisters lmaooo

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

imouto x delinquent is actually super cute and i look forward to seeing more of them and how their relationship plays out!! then shit hits the fan when the sisters meet the sisters lmaooo

Same, but it feels super slow boiling due to it being tsundere x stundere relationship!

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Imouto x delinquent is emerging to be the best built ship in this story, and I love it.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I like the side couple even more, I just hope it's not another "2 steps forward, 3 backwards" kind of yuri thing.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I'm still wondering if lil sis will ever realize Minami is a girl, or if she has and it's been subtlety worked in or I missed it.

joined Dec 5, 2019

I'm still wondering if lil sis will ever realize Minami is a girl, or if she has and it's been subtlety worked in or I missed it.

I don't think she has

And whats worse, imagine when they realize both their crushes are together

To reply you must either login or sign up.