Forum › Boku To discussion

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Lmao idk why but that freckled character reminds me of that one meme where they make cartoon characters as anime style and it reminded me of spongebob, couldn't take this one seriously at all because all I could see was spongebob as an anime dude lol.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I really want to like these, but I'm gonna have to drop it if every story is gonna be a gut punch. Let the boys have some love too ;_;

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

First of all, that credit page...Noice best girl being herself hahaha.

Also, I almost missed this chapter! just saw it now when I Was about to sleep haha- but aaaaaaaaawwwww another broken heart, I'm glad this doesn't happen in Virgin's empire too, my heart wouldn't be able to take it, speaking of that, the credit page really helps to cheer us up after the tears!

Also Also What the heck boys, you are all so quick to start masturbating with love lo/

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The fuck did I say about wanting some happy stories. Why am I being tortured.

There's like extra salt on the wound here cause it kind of makes sense in a way these poor gay kids struggle because they're in high school when it's the worst and being outed for being gay in the world we live in still isn't safe and that sucks. But I just want then to be happy.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

First of all, that credit page...Noice best girl being herself hahaha.

Also, I almost missed this chapter! just saw it now when I Was about to sleep haha- but aaaaaaaaawwwww another broken heart, I'm glad this doesn't happen in Virgin's empire too, my heart wouldn't be able to take it, speaking of that, the credit page really helps to cheer us up after the tears!

Also Also What the heck boys, you are all so quick to start masturbating with love lo/

That was the main idea for the creidts!

Also, Chadsempire! I want to know the story of your nickname!

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

The fuck did I say about wanting some happy stories. Why am I being tortured.

There's like extra salt on the wound here cause it kind of makes sense in a way these poor gay kids struggle because they're in high school when it's the worst and being outed for being gay in the world we live in still isn't safe and that sucks. But I just want then to be happy.

agreed. i just want some cute happy boys ;_;
also this chapter got dark FAST goddamn

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

I really want to like these, but I'm gonna have to drop it if every story is gonna be a gut punch. Let the boys have some love too ;_;

I won't spoiler anything, I'll just say that the manga has in total 8 chapters

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

uh okay what

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Damn that was....hard ? Unpleasant end ?

Shit, it's just painful...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bitfarb posted:

Oh, so it' s like a single volume only? I thought it was being serialized even now... Well it can be hard to have two running series!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bitfarb posted:

Oh, so it' s like a single volume only? I thought it was being serialized even now... Well it can be hard to have two running series!

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Daily dose of Angst.

Also holy shit that's a lot of blood just how hard did he punch him

last edited at May 9, 2020 4:34PM

That sure was a bloody painful goodbye kiss, poor boys, I don't know which chapter hurts more, this one or the last one.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

A Kiss in the Blood

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

A Kiss in the Blood

No. Nope. Uh-uh. Newp.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This is the single most romantic thing I've seen today..For real tho props to the guy who actually confesses even though he was rejected. Now go back to your friend who was masterbating in your room.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooohhh that was savage, danm, that much rage, love and sadness ... and after all those punches what hurts more are words, that's a good bye they'll forget that's for sure.

The boys on the floor won't forget either, they learned some hard lessons that day.

Also ooff that credit page, I wish doods, I wish :(((( ...mmm actually, is not really impossible o.o) some pairs are on the verge of that

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Welp, all those who wanted at least ONE story to end with a love confession and a kiss can be happy now: your wish has been granted!

¯⧹_( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ) _⧸¯

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

That went 0 to 100 rl quick

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Forget "love triangle" this is a goddamn constellation.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Welp, all those who wanted at least ONE story to end with a love confession and a kiss can be happy now: your wish has been granted!

NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!

Inquisitor Vel
joined Feb 8, 2019

Forget "love triangle" this is a goddamn constellation.

Yeah you can discern it by the unbuckled belt of stars.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ooooof, nope. I'm out. Thanks for the work, though!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Forreal though, we ladies have it tough enough coming out, but for guys it seems like it's almost always even harder to do courtesy of societal expectations of masculinity and other nonsense. These little stories are individual gutpunches to really drive that home. Oof.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This one was particularly sad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.