Forum › The Demon Girl Next Door discussion

joined Jun 5, 2018

Man this was relatable. What were momos parents occupation again? She seems to be quite lenient with how she spends her money. But god, how could you not fall silent, when the one you long for sits in front of you in a stunning outfit.

What parents? Momo is an orphan who was adopted by Sakura.
Sakura is super rich, but considering she is inside Shamiko right now, Momo can do with her money as she pleases.

Ah, yes, forgot about that. Well, do magical girls have a salary? Or is it with those coupons they receive when the commit genocide?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ah, yes, forgot about that. Well, do magical girls have a salary? Or is it with those coupons they receive when the commit genocide?

Magical girls collect stamps to get any wish fulfilled. And it does not require genocide. The goal of the Light clan is to make Dark Clan "unable to affect the world" aka seal them. Killing Dark Clan members is only a last resort, although how a magical girl goes about their hunts is up to them. They have a shocking level of autonomy. So there might indeed be magical girls who indiscriminately slaughter any Dark clan member they find.

It does not seem like magical girls get money unless that's what their "wish" entails after finishing a stamp card. Sakura might have made some money by saving people or completing a task, maybe she was already rich to begin with, who knows? She has definitely invested in real estate in this town she protects and owns like half the area. Momo seems to have no interest in any of that though, so she probably doesn't investigate.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

With all the progress the recent chapters are making, I wonder which will come first: Momo and Shamiko confessing their love for each other, or Mikan openly admitting that Ugallu is indeed her daughter?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

With all the progress the recent chapters are making, I wonder which will come first: Momo and Shamiko confessing their love for each other, or Mikan openly admitting that Ugallu is indeed her daughter?

Well... Mikan already did that in one of the recent chapters. Because it gets her likes on her Twitter.

Actually it was because Ugallu is a qt who is honest about wanting her to be her mama.

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 12:17PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ Oh, wow, do you remember the chapter number?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If it's under spoiler, i'm supossing it's one of the chapter that hadn't be translated yet.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I know that, but it should still have a number so I can know how many chapters ahead it happens.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^ Oh, wow, do you remember the chapter number?

Bonus chapter right after Itou's health hiatus. It's called 68.5 apparently.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ Thanks!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Whew, caught up. The goldfish chatting up Ryo in chapter 64 really cracked me up.

I suppose even the dog from chapter 10 will eventually be revealed as a magical entity.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I think it would be fine to tag this as Yuri instead of being subtext with the recent chapter progress

joined Jun 5, 2018

Is there a reason that dynasty is falling behind in uploads? I thought the scanlators were the same here and on mangakakalot, or am I missing something

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This series never fails to make me smile.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Shamiko doesn't look anywhere other than my navel anyways!!

Uh yeah, that is pretty fucking gay.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Ah, yandere Momo again... Or should I say she's falling to the darkness again?

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

I suggest a desperate headpats tag.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

There is no failure in the character development department! Defs one of the best thing about machikado mazoku, you wouldn't really expect it in a 4koma/SOL. I was waiting for some back story or info on Oguri! She knows to much for just a regular high school girl....

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Their awkward as heck gay date and Shamiko's tailboner when watching Momo get undressed still are some of my favorite moments in the entire manga. Itou unapologetically ramps up the gayness each volume and this train has no breaks.

The Ogura arc will lead to some interesting stuff for sure like Ogura becoming another rabid Momo fan.

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

It seems we are missing chapter 68

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Chap 68.5 is such a gold mine.
Mikan caves in and be Ugallu's mama. Her parents must be panicking, Mikan moved to another town and now already has a daughter, with noone taking responsibility as the father. And Momo has "the nightmare the Freud would applaud in joy" and goes to confront Shamiko about it, only to miss so hard it backfires. This fancomic has ascended to canon :))

joined Feb 24, 2019

looks at current chapter number
Nice!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I wanted to react with a nice emoji on the Discord server, but since we don't have it, I used the ok hand one to denote the same meaning.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This series has more plot and lore than all the previous kirara works combined.... and yet it manages to have more yuri too than most.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

K-ON Have a second seasson you degenerates

last edited at May 30, 2020 6:03PM

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Last page of chapter 70: Once again, our deviously lusting demon nonchalantly touches Momo's tummy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.