Forum › Umiiro March discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cute and funny, but as usual for a 4-koma, it kinda goes nowhere.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Sango is so boringly stereotypical that I predict the third girl has never eaten at a fast food restaurant and gets a limousine ride to school every morning.

last edited at Apr 7, 2020 8:43AM

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Striped eel catfish only swim in large groups like that when they're still young, and their venom isn't nearly as nasty as that of adults. Ah well, it's still pretty cute manga nevertheless.

I wish they would stop torturing sea cucumbers though. Really, what's with that?

last edited at Apr 7, 2020 1:25PM

joined Sep 5, 2018

I’m wearing my shipping goggles but I’m not seeing the subtext. :-/ But it’s basically less murderous Kill Me Baby on vacation, so I’ll be following it anyways.

It reminds me of Kill Me Baby so I have been enjoying it, I wish both series were more than subtext tho

joined Jul 26, 2016

Amane's behavior towards Sango does have that "bother the girl you have a crush on" vibe if nothing else...

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I’m wearing my shipping goggles but I’m not seeing the subtext. :-/ But it’s basically less murderous Kill Me Baby on vacation, so I’ll be following it anyways.

The fact the MC drools and sprays blood everywhere the moment she sees any other pretty girl is kind of a give away.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I could see this being one of those five minute episode anime series

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Ah I do love the ocean and beach and stuff so this is really nice, its like slice of life by the seaside.... kinda weird her goggles didn't fill with blood from that nose bleed tho
I've never seen tiny hand lines like those? Or was it meant to be the small spools of line you use for putting line onto rods? Would be hard to real in fish on one of those

last edited at Apr 8, 2020 12:02PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I found the girl too violent to be funny, I think it could've worked with a more cartoon/chibi style at least for me

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Personally I enjoy this one quiet a bit, even if it doesn't have anything particulalrly great about it, for one reason it just clicks with me lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

I found the girl too violent to be funny, I think it could've worked with a more cartoon/chibi style at least for me

TBF I'm reasonably certain Amane gets off on getting pummeled just like the Joker

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

The fact the MC drools and sprays blood everywhere the moment she sees any other pretty girl is kind of a give away.

ummm when did that happen? XD

joined Aug 16, 2014

“Zoom zoom, time to consume” =~=
This manga is quite enjoyable for a 4 koma. The interactions reminds me of A-channel

joined Apr 17, 2020

I loved every minute of this manga. Hilarious and cute. I love the mcs dynamic. Had me laughing out loud. I hope they continue for a long time.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I recently watched Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbests which made put two and two together and remember that one of my favorite relationship dynamics is something like "easily excitable and full of energy character and generally grumpy character are stucked together cause the former may die if the later one doesn't look out for them and also cause the excitable really wants to be friends with the grumpy one and eventually succeds" which is my way of saying that I really like the dynamic the main two of umiiro march have lol

(also Kipo is pretty fun, looking foward for a second season and hopefully more Kipo and Wolf together)

last edited at Apr 18, 2020 6:02PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Indeed, being stepped on is what it means to be alive.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh yeah Amane is totally an M~

joined Jun 12, 2015

Nothing better than some near death experience to make you appreciate the little thing in life like getting stepped on

joined Dec 30, 2018

Is this gay?

joined Sep 5, 2018

Is this gay?

Yeah, it’s pretty funny, IMO.

Answering your actual question: No, I wouldn’t say so. It has the kind of subtext that never leads anywhere that’s typical for 4komas with an all-female cast like this one.

joined Aug 16, 2014

when sensei tries to act not her age, it results in a broken back. Ohoho

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Cute kouhai's date plans are going to be totally scuppered, aren't they?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Aww, cute kouhai.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I'm relieved to see that cute kouhai-chan is mature, idiot-resistant, not easily discouraged, and above all not even remotely useless. I wish her luck.

To reply you must either login or sign up.