Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Hopefully someone translates the rest. TToTT I can't do it this time around.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

TL for Nakatani's antho chap: https://mangadex.org/chapter/841919/1
These two are so cute, I miss them.

She gave us hope just to dash them again. I really wish there was coming out chapter. Mom can't be kept in the dark forever.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Shit so im not the only one that missed them here.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

lol i cried even though ive read this and watched this and read and watched this already, man- Thanks nakatani nio sensei

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

TL for Nakatani's antho chap: https://mangadex.org/chapter/841919/1
These two are so cute, I miss them.

She gave us hope just to dash them again. I really wish there was coming out chapter. Mom can't be kept in the dark forever.

I'm totally with you on that. While Yuu's family wasn't absolutely central to the main narrative, it feels like the author carefully built the stage set and established the characters, and then never played the scene.

Always leave 'em wanting more, I guess.

A072566e-7fb8-4b31-9c9a-13fca6b9a7f6
joined May 1, 2020

i feel kinda sad about the fact that Nakatani says that she already draw everything about YagateKimi, its been already five years now, miss the girls

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

You know a series is good when after so many chapters there is a single NSFW tag near the very end.

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

I've read this for more than 5times (plus rewatching the anime too)
this series was too good and I'm obsessed

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

You gotta pump those numbers up, buddy. Those are rooky numbers.

last edited at May 4, 2020 12:47PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You gotta pump those numbers up, buddy. Those are rooky numbers.

LOL. (That's "rookie," BV.)

That's a good start, though. I've lost count of the complete re-reads while it was in progress, but I don't think I'm much more than 5 first-to-last-chapter.

I always notice a little something new, too.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

so i love how i took a break from yuri and the entire anime community as a whole, and come back to finish yagate kimi ni naru.

then i come back to a fucking sex scene
praise god
religion rises to 100%

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

With the Adachi and Shimamura volume 6 chapter releases, somebody made a comment about being glad the author kept the character's character growth in, and that reminded me of YagaKimi's play. When Yuu asks Koyomi to change the ending because it should reflect what the protagonist goes through throughout the play. That's always being one of the scenes that stuck out to me the most, because it was so simple and made so much sense, and yet the idea behind it was easy to forget too.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

this series was too good and I'm obsessed

It gets worse. Have you started reading the fanfics yet? ;)

On that note, the YuuSaya BDSM fanfics on AO3 with Yuu being a brat are just awesome. Heretic, yes, but awesome nonetheless.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Hah, I got into those the other day.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I've been re-reading the main story, and this time I'm noticing little details, especially of facial expression, or chuckles. Especially from Sayaka, like this one:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_special_4#5

She gets a background chuckle a bit earlier when Doujima is asking if some guy is dating their teacher, whom she knows is actually dating the Echo Cafe manager.

last edited at May 15, 2020 7:55PM

Anna Liebert
N22
joined Jun 6, 2020

A masterpiece with unique plot.

joined Oct 22, 2018

There's been a bit of growing interest in this on the Legacy Discod server recently. Very much a good thing, since this is still by far my fav yuri.

0828a0c5-90f0-4823-acf2-c321e4bf3ee3
joined Jun 26, 2020

When I found this site after I have been looking at some comic comments, I think this is a very interesting thing, when You are free, You can look at others' comments, maybe is good but it is also bad, but it can make me feel relaxed, because look at the others comments really makes me very happy, Bloom Into You is one of my very favorite anime, I really like yuri, although I only seen the anime, but when I'm free will to make up for the anime.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Re-reading this again. I miss this.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

^Same. Recently found out that the stage play exists, and I'm very excited to watch it for my birthday.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I should really re-read this too when I get the time.

I'm still holding hope for a potential season 2, as well.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BV posted:

I'm still holding hope for a potential season 2, as well.

I usually don't like romance anime but they did a really great job with season 1. And it stops before they even get to the best parts of the story too. I really hope that we'll hear news of a second season sometime soon.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Reread the last two chapters, because of that one nsfw doujin. I much prefer the canon version. And the last chapter gave me that inexplicable feeling of loss again, of a journey ended and beginning anew. I miss Bloom. It'll be a long time before another series captures my heart in this way.

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 2:39PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Just wanted to raise awareness that volume 8 (the final one) of this masterpiece is out on Bookwalker today, for those wishing to buy it.

What better chance to re-read it could there be?

Edit: okay, having a second season for the anime adaptation announced would also be a damn good reason.

last edited at Aug 18, 2020 12:35PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just wanted to raise awareness that volume 8 (the final one) of this masterpiece is out on Bookwalker today, for those wishing to buy it.

Landed on my doorstep an hour ago. Damn, this was a good one . . .

To reply you must either login or sign up.