Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

woooot! wonder what's gonna happen now? time skip? or just keep continuing? Will they be the end game? >_<

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

woooot! wonder what's gonna happen now? time skip? or just keep continuing? Will they be the end game? >_<

Tumblr_inline_n7fj1wtor31s5fzt9%20copy
joined May 2, 2012

Really enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to the next! Their dynamic with the angst out of the way is way cute.
I didn't mind the angst though, I have to say I can relate to a lot of it in the earlier chapters lol.
"Trashy bitch" line is great.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

If this pulls a Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 and just timeskips to after graduation I'm going to be mad. This is too good to go just timeskip.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If this pulls a Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 and just timeskips to after graduation I'm going to be mad. This is too good to go just timeskip.

That would be better than throwing another girl with a thing for one of them in just to complicate things.

Oh wait, that's Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 again.

joined Aug 8, 2014

Omg kyaaaa they look so happy! So happy that I want something or someone to break 'em and make them cry so I can feel sad

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

Binbou calls the fifth installment (uploaded 2nd of October 2014) as "chapter 4 part 2" and not "chapter 5" on their page. Maybe the numbering should be fixed here to reflect that?

joined Apr 15, 2013

I kind of hope that the next chapter is the last one. This series is too good to ruin by dragging it out.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Binbou calls the fifth installment (uploaded 2nd of October 2014) as "chapter 4 part 2" and not "chapter 5" on their page. Maybe the numbering should be fixed here to reflect that?

Hmm, better?

joined Oct 17, 2014

well, it will have a time skip to the graduation but not as fast as Hoshikawa :P moreover, timeskip doesn't means ending in here. We still have more chapters coming but I don't know when Ajichi plans to release/

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Lord, already chapter 7 available on the market but no translation yet.
Waiting. patiently..

joined Oct 17, 2014

the (almost) final scene of vol 7 after Mikoto graduated, and it still hasn't ended yet. vol 8 is coming in the near future~
http://imageshack.com/a/img540/130/2AlRuX.jpg

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 9:51PM

joined Nov 12, 2014

waiting patiently for the english translation :/

joined Dec 18, 2014

I'll just wait here patiently and hope this will have a happy end <3

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

Ohh my gooosssshh !!! Another freaking cliffhanger !! >_< the wait is killing me !!

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

And just as they get close ..a wild problem appear. Seems to be alot of those lately.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is so painfully generic and predictable...

D'oh, I said it. :p

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ooh! Ooh! Say "cliche" too! You know you waaaaana!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

it WAS cliche.
i like this manga but seriously?

my response in this situation would be: bitch if you wanna keep going on pretending you are straight then that's perfectly fine by me but im gay as fuck and you have no say in the matter, also sensei is hot, peace out!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

it WAS cliche.

Ding! Ding!

We have a WINNER!!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So Saitou is indeed a bitch. Who saw that coming?...

Meh

How many chapters remain?

Not that is gonna happen but it would be really cathatric if Isechi were to kick the everloving crap of Saitou at the end.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'm sure Saitou will end up being the poor girl who who loved and still love sensei but couldn't stay with her for some reason and they will all be friendly and happy together at the end

joined Dec 5, 2014

Don't worry, this problem will be solve in the next chapter :)

How many chapters remain?

Probably around 5-7 chapters I think. This doujin have 7 volumes.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Back off b*tch you had your chance!

To reply you must either login or sign up.