Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

angsth

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

thanks for translating and editing!!
I can't wait for the next chapter. I want to find out what was up with kaoru-sensei previous relationship!!

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Ugh. The English translation and overall writing is bad. But man, that drama. -_-

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Does no one else find it odd that Azumi (the male teacher):
1: Knows Isechi is in trouble
2: Knows where Fujimura is, or at least she's potentially close to Isechi
3: Asks her of all people to take care of Isechi (calling the parents might be more natural?)

My theory is he figured them out from the start and is a desperate shipper even spying on them to find an opportunity to push them together...
I hereby want to nominate Azumi for the official title of "lesbro".

And yes, Fujimura's friend is also cool, but "lessis" sounds kind of weird, so I leave it to others to find a good title for her.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Does no one else find it odd that Azumi (the male teacher):
1: Knows Isechi is in trouble
2: Knows where Fujimura is, or at least she's potentially close to Isechi
3: Asks her of all people to take care of Isechi (calling the parents might be more natural?)

My theory is he figured them out from the start and is a desperate shipper even spying on them to find an opportunity to push them together...
I hereby want to nominate Azumi for the official title of "lesbro".

And yes, Fujimura's friend is also cool, but "lessis" sounds kind of weird, so I leave it to others to find a good title for her.

Wingwoman?

Oh no... cliffhanger... T_T

joined Jan 8, 2014

AHHHHHH cliffhanger!!! <3

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Woooooooooooooooot! Kyaaa~ lol finally! XD

joined Jun 6, 2014

OMGGG :OO i stumbled upon vietnamese manga version of dear my teacher 1 - 6 :DDD http://blogtruyen.com/truyen/dear-my-teacher/chuong-004

wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * ----------------------* Luv uuu

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

"I love you Kaoru-sensei" (kiss)

And then....

" bleeergh... " (puke)

I means, she's drunk, heavily...

joined Jan 30, 2013

This looks really good. It even seems to have a proper plot! A rare incidence these days.

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

I love this series....thank you for translating it!! I love age gap stories...surelly because the one I love is 8 yrs older than me, so i can relate :P

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Ohhh boyyyy that's why I looooove age gap ,this is going to be good can't wait for chapter 4* (^o^)/*

last edited at Jun 8, 2014 12:52AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i don't mean to say this but........gonna be dissapointed if they immediately go into an awesome-sauce relationship the chapter after next because their still needs to be more relationship building imo, i will be equally dissapointed if they spend too long meandering around around (it worked in sasameki koto but only barely i don't think i could stand it much more here)

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

...flashback time?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

...flashback time?

For sure- though no idea if it will be a few pages or a whole chapter - or even chapters. I recon most of the next chapter?

I dont think it will go flashback - get together- but it will bring them closer / to some kinda understanding - and they will get together after a few more chapters- assuming its gonna end well and not on some big crappy angst fest fail ending.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Ch4 P23, the author said about receiving comments like "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ENDING THAT LAST CHAPTER!!".
And now I want to say the same.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh wow, chapter 4 went in a much more interesting direction than I'd expected. I really like where this is headed.

%e3%82%b9%e3%82%af%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-0026-02-02-%e5%8d%88%e5%89%8d9.10.45
joined Feb 12, 2013

is there anyone knew where can i buy this doujin...?

joined Sep 9, 2013

i don't mean to say this but........gonna be dissapointed if they immediately go into an awesome-sauce relationship the chapter after next because their still needs to be more relationship building imo, i will be equally dissapointed if they spend too long meandering around around (it worked in sasameki koto but only barely i don't think i could stand it much more here)

Agreed it is moving at the speed of light and it hurts the whole story. Pure Water works because it keeps the plot simple and moves fast.(not that is makes it a lesser story but that is its strengths to me) When you add in drama and backstory then you need character building/slow down or I just cant buy it. I feel they will get together after the next chapter and that is when I will stop reading. Also the friend who encourages the teacher to "go bag" a high school kid WTF?! It is not written well imo

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I find the pacing just a bit odd and I can't reason how the younger girl would fall so madly in love with the teacher just because of her looks and what she said about talking about homosexuals in a respectful manner.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Don't mind the pacing actually. It may be fast but at least you see it coming. You have reason to believe why the premise is plausible.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The plot thickens

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

is there anyone knew where can i buy this doujin...?

Here but you need some form of forwarding service. The author linked 2 sites, but the other one is out of stock.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Oh wow, chapter 4 went in a much more interesting direction than I'd expected. I really like where this is headed.

I'm curious- what direction do you mean? Unless i missed something, chapter 4 didn't really go off in a new direction?

Also- where is your avatar from? is it just artwork or a doujin? Id love to read a touhou with such cute style.

To reply you must either login or sign up.