joined Dec 30, 2018

Oh boi

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Highly illegal -/////-
Yet it’s.... highly illegal

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooooooohhh it's in English now! things to take in consideration; this came out years before Warikitta Kankei desukara (Flowerchild's current serialized work) but just in time to be released with this from a different author XD lol https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hokenshitsu_sensei_to_m%C5%8Ds%C5%8Dsuki_chan it's great hahaha both of them and also... This is not a oneshot, that's the best part hahahaha

The poses in this chapter were so LEWD !!!! Like page 15 and 16... I love it! I hope people make good use of the tags and come to enjoy this knowing full well what they were getting into.

Thanks for the translation!

last edited at May 3, 2020 1:18AM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

does lewd things together.... "I'll wait til you're ready (for a date)...."

joined Dec 30, 2018

Oh boi

Actually now that I've read it it's not that bad
I've definitely saw worse on this site
In fact It's kinda cute

joined Dec 30, 2018

Did you really think they'd hold hands in chapter 1?
How naive

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Ooooooooohhh it's in English now! things to take in consideration; this came out years before Warikitta Kankei desukara (Flowerchild's current serialized work) but just in time to be released with this from a different author XD lol https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hokenshitsu_sensei_to_m%C5%8Ds%C5%8Dsuki_chan it's great hahaha both of them and also... This is not a oneshot, that's the best part hahahaha

The poses in this chapter were so LEWD !!!! Like page 15 and 16... I love it! I hope people make good use of the tags and come to enjoy this knowing full well what they were getting into.

Thanks for the translation!

Think of this work as "proto-WariKan." It has many similar themes in it, as you will see soon. This story is 6 chapters long, and I've already completed translation for four of them. The typesetter for this is also doing their best to redraw a lot of the scenes here since there's a lot of text that overlap with the art, so give them some love too!

last edited at May 3, 2020 1:29AM

Oneplusoneequalstwo
joined Jun 5, 2018

Sensei's not a very shrewd predator. She's the type that shows up to a surprise Chris Hansen interview.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I hope people make good use of the tags and come to enjoy this knowing full well what they were getting into.

Adoro tu optimismo. Es realmente maravilloso.
Yo también haré un esfuerzo de esperanza bien enérgico... y ojalá que el poder de nuestro pensamiento positivo mantenga alejados a los haters histéricos que meten sus narices donde nadie los llama.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Think of this work as "proto-WariKan." It has many similar themes in it, as you will see soon. This story is 6 chapters long, and I've already completed translation for four of them. The typesetter for this is also doing their best to redraw a lot of the scenes here since there's a lot of text that overlap with the art, so give them some love too!

So happy to see you got the raws! \(^▽^)/
All the love to you and the typesetter. Thank you for the great work!!!

joined Jul 8, 2016

I'm sensing a bit of a trend here with Ueda's stories.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Highly illegal -/////-
Yet it’s.... highly illegal

very.. but... -/////- ... it is

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I can't get over the Author's pseudonym......

joined Feb 23, 2016

How naive

Hahaha i’m dead

joined Feb 23, 2016

How naive

Hahaha i’m dead

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So....doing lewd stuff -> going on a date -> holding hands?

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That was walking a very thin line towards the non-con side. When I saw the kid burst into tears I was like oh shit... thankfully things leveled out in the end.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

So....doing lewd stuff -> going on a date -> holding hands?

Why yes, that's the natural progression of a healthy relationship. Unless you're a degenerate who likes to hold hands before the first date.

last edited at May 3, 2020 3:24AM

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Ueda's got a real penchant for garbage heap senseis, huh?

joined Oct 10, 2016

... i don't know what to say, knowing what the author has done with another manga. Will keep track of it but deffo not adding to list.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Moshi Moshi?
Hai, Police desu!

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Yeah. LOLed hard at that one.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Lolicon sensei: I'm willing to wait for you...
Also Lolicon sensei: if you laze around at the nursery's for no reason, I'll fuck your brains out, be warned!

Consistency much, huh

last edited at May 3, 2020 5:29AM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Why is the FBI knocking on my door guys

To reply you must either login or sign up.