Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

people are saying haruki’s arc is resolved but to me it isn’t? aya didn’t even answer her feelings and they just laid in the bed naked.... anyway i could see haruki sending the photo she received to mochida for revenge or something. sei will get exposed at her job and drama ensues

I agree with you on Haruhi not being resolved. I really don’t like this chapter. I hate it a lot. Why did Aya strip? Just because Haruhi did? Aya and Sei is toxic but they obviously feel something for each other. Aya doesn’t feel anything sexual or romantic for Haruhi and its terrible to lead Haruhi on and Haruhi is going for a horrible heartbreak. I don’t think Haruhi will give Aya’s nudes out when she wants Aya all to herself.
I just hate the fact that Aya just went along and strip and be naked with her friend just because she asked her to...

joined Mar 30, 2016

people are saying haruki’s arc is resolved but to me it isn’t? aya didn’t even answer her feelings and they just laid in the bed naked.... anyway i could see haruki sending the photo she received to mochida for revenge or something. sei will get exposed at her job and drama ensues

I don’t think Haruki would send a photo of the girl she’s in love with. Remember, the picture doesn’t just damage Sei. It damages Aya too.

i don’t think right now in current time haruki would send the picture but i could see later events transpire to push her to send the photo. i think the photo sei sent will have consequences.

joined Mar 30, 2016

I agree with you on Haruhi not being resolved. I really don’t like this chapter. I hate it a lot. Why did Aya strip? Just because Haruhi did? Aya and Sei is toxic but they obviously feel something for each other. Aya doesn’t feel anything sexual or romantic for Haruhi and its terrible to lead Haruhi on and Haruhi is going for a horrible heartbreak. I don’t think Haruhi will give Aya’s nudes out when she wants Aya all to herself.
I just hate the fact that Aya just went along and strip and be naked with her friend just because she asked her to...

i agree i saw no point at all with them stripping down and holding each other. it gave me a wtf am i reading vibe. i didn’t understand aya’s motivation behind stripping but it didn’t even seem like she was that shocked with haruki stripping either? the whole tone of the chapter was weird lol. i didn’t enjoy this chapter too much either

joined Jan 3, 2020

That's extremely characteristic of Aya, though. She is the type of person who either won't say no or won't say it strongly enough. That's why Sei was able to draw her into a sexual relationship so quickly. Haruki established boundaries quickly and reciprocated (by getting naked as well), which is exactly how Sei handled it too.

People who hate NTR may be mad at me, but I would not be surprised if either Aya OR Sei ended up cheating on the other person.

joined Mar 8, 2019

i don’t think right now in current time haruki would send the picture but i could see later events transpire to push her to send the photo. i think the photo sei sent will have consequences.

I could see Mochida finding it on her phone or Haruki showing Aya the photo in a last ditch effort to get Aya to choose her but I don’t see Haruki showing it to officials or Aya’s parents, even if she does get angry if Aya rejects her.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

You love her
but she loves him
he loves someone else
you just can't win.
love stinks yeah yeah

joined Mar 8, 2019

Aya stripped down before Haruki confessed and then started crying so I can’t say she was trying to lead Haruki on. She was comforting her friend while thinking of her situation with Sei so I’d say she was too busy to put her clothes back on.

I think there was some curiosity in her too-we’ve seen first hand how Aya's curiosity gets her further involved with Sei- She wanted to know where Haruki was going with it.

That's extremely characteristic of Aya, though. She is the type of person who either won't say no or won't say it strongly enough. That's why Sei was able to draw her into a sexual relationship so quickly. Haruki established boundaries quickly and reciprocated (by getting naked as well), which is exactly how Sei handled it too.

I think with Sei, it wasn’t so much she wasn’t able to say no. It’s more like all the feelings Sei evoked in her were overpowering her logic.

With Haruki, there’s already trust there and Aya had been clear when they fought that their friendship would be over if Haruki tried anything more. Perhaps she was also curious about touching a body of someone other than Sei and Haruki was already willing...

People who hate NTR may be mad at me, but I would not be surprised if either Aya OR Sei ended up cheating on the other person.

They’re not exactly exclusive right now though.

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 12:40AM

joined Mar 8, 2019

You love her
but she loves him
he loves someone else
you just can't win.
love stinks yeah yeah

Am I the only one who heard this in Adam Sandler’s voice?

joined Jul 8, 2016

It's kinda wild that apparently it's common knowledge that Sei's attempted to get with a student and a.) still has a dude trying to ask her out and b.) still somehow has her job.

I guess that's just how japan be given the prevalence of student/teacher relationships in their media, but still.

joined Sep 1, 2017

You love her
but she loves him
he loves someone else
you just can't win.
love stinks yeah yeah

Did he do a cover of Love Stinks?

joined Mar 8, 2019

It's kinda wild that apparently it's common knowledge that Sei's attempted to get with a student and a.) still has a dude trying to ask her out and b.) still somehow has her job.

I guess that's just how japan be given the prevalence of student/teacher relationships in their media, but still.

I guess it can mean there’s lack of evidence so it’s easily dismissible as a rumor, specially if it’s about a student who doesn’t have a stellar reputation or exemplary academic performance at their school, and if they fired Sei it’s an admission of truth.

Math teacher probably thinks it’s gossip by students to keep themselves amused. Maybe he thinks girl on girl is hot or that he has the magic penis that’ll turn her straight....

I’m surprised they gave Sei, a fresh college grad, a full time job as a high school teacher though. That either means their school has low standards or Sei was really that smart....

joined Mar 8, 2019

You love her
but she loves him
he loves someone else
you just can't win.
love stinks yeah yeah

He sang it in his movie, Wedding Singer.

joined Oct 13, 2014

You love her
but she loves him
he loves someone else
you just can't win.
love stinks yeah yeah

and so it goes until the day u die
still thing u call love is gonna make u cry (i hate u)

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

I ship Aya and Haruki now! Mochida can go to hell

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

That stripping scene legit made me say, "um, what" out loud. What the fuck was that even. I guess the author wanted to portray some "deep" "emotional" moment between Haruki and Aya but it just comes across as stupid, pretentious and invasive to me. Haruki is so repulsive and creepy.

And Mochida. She was just an annoying teenager before, but she just crossed the line into unlikeable territory in this chapter. Seriously, these two should just fuck each other and calm their titties. And stop messing with the main characters.

joined Sep 1, 2017

You love her
but she loves him
he loves someone else
you just can't win.
love stinks yeah yeah

Oh yeah. I remember that.

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 4:03AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

That stripping scene legit made me say, "um, what" out loud. What the fuck was that even. I guess the author wanted to portray some "deep" "emotional" moment between Haruki and Aya but it just comes across as stupid, pretentious and invasive to me. Haruki is so repulsive and creepy.

And Mochida. She was just an annoying teenager before, but she just crossed the line into unlikeable territory in this chapter. Seriously, these two should just fuck each other and calm their titties. And stop messing with the main characters.

My first reaction when Harumi started striping was to start laughing and say "so it's like that now"

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nothing I only wanted to say I love this work and thanks to the translators!

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

That’s exactly how I felt about Haruki stripping. I felt uncomfortable because it was so random and Aya barely reacting and quickly agreeing to strip was absurd. We all agree that Aya is easy but she resisted Sei more, she pushed her away and resisted her affections. There was a build up for their feelings before getting nude and sleeping together. Here we have Haruki confessing AFTER getting nude. It’s awkward and doesn’t play well. It just doesn’t make sense that Aya agreed to just strip. Getting me a little angry of how this played out and I’m not looking forward to the future chapters as much anymore.

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 5:13AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, that was a beautiful solution from Haruki. And with her feelings out in the open now, hopefully Aya will be able to let go of the somewhat toxic relationship with Sei as well. No, Mochida, this girl is no longer quite useless.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Sei can't catch a break

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

That’s exactly how I felt about Haruki stripping. I felt uncomfortable because it was so random and Aya barely reacting and quickly agreeing to strip was absurd.

I didn't expect her taking off her clothes either. It feels out of place because she had been shutting off Haruki's attempts to talk and hang out, let alone getting naked. It didn't seem like they were that close anymore.
It would make more sense if there was a previous tension built between them.
So I conclude that the author just wanted to add something ecchi, but didn't think about their characterization much.

Screenshot_20200409-032304_2
joined Apr 9, 2020

I love this work very much and I enjoyed reading this recent chapter. I think I understand the strip scene with Haruki and Aya. It makes sense to me.

You know this is kind of out of the blue..but how many more chapters do you think this series were have before it ends?

Depending on how much Flower Child want to strech it. Maybe 2 or 3 volumes, considering it's 5 chapter per volume then maybe between 10 and 15 chapters, more probably 15 chapter .

Sorry about the late reply

Makes sense, plus each chapter is 29 to 30 pages long & since we're on volume 3 ch 11 & 12 are out now so now we're just waiting for 3 more chapters to come out.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I see that the hate boner for Haruki know no boundaries, even when she come in terms with her own feelings. I already said that her being naked was purely symbolic that she have nothing to hide to Aya about her feelings. You realise she could have easily done something but decide not to because she know Aya will be hurt by that. It take a lot of courage from Haruki to do that and peoples still found a way to be mad at her. She even say no to Mochida when Mochida talk about her plan because she know that if Sei get hurt, it would hurt Aya too so she don't want to play along.
Seriously, Haruki has come to accept the relation between Aya and Sei and peoples still go shitape on her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.