Forum › About YuuSaya - Up to Now and Beyond discussion

joined Mar 18, 2018

This is not something i thought about...
But why am i not against the idea of Yuu n Sayaka?

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Well, I think this would have been a healthier relationship.

But who'd top?

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Well, I think this would have been a healthier relationship.

But who'd top?

As depicted in this one, they switch. Kind of expected between two persons with top tendency.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm wondering how their relationship developed in this AU. I'd like to imagine that, even if Yuu didn't end up with Touko here, she and Sayaka still managed to help get Touko through all her issues and stuff.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I'm wondering how their relationship developed in this AU. I'd like to imagine that, even if Yuu didn't end up with Touko here, she and Sayaka still managed to help get Touko through all her issues and stuff.

It's possible that after fulfilling her sister's goal and realizing that she no longer had a purpose in life, Touko fell into depression and eventually committed suicide.

...But I'll go with your interpretation instead.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Heretical but cute.
Still heretical.
Still, cute.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

It's possible that after fulfilling her sister's goal and realizing that she no longer had a purpose in life, Touko fell into depression and eventually committed suicide.

Lmao, I'd like to think that she became an actress and just left and didn't look back. Yuu and Sayaka spend more time together and bam they fall in love.

joined Feb 16, 2020

Lmao, I'd like to think that she became an actress and just left and didn't look back. Yuu and Sayaka spend more time together and bam they fall in love.

this is way more humane than what the person said above u lool

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Heresy detected.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I ship them.
They are a perfect match astrologically.
Leo & Aries.
That's my girlfriend's sign and mine.
I was jealous of her in middle school because I thought she liked the girl I was dating.
Then her and I became friends.
Then when I was 16 (single) it was like cupid hit me with a love arrow. I fell hard. From friendship bloomed such a passionate unconditional romance. I'm still with her, it's been 13 years. And it still feels like I'm falling all over.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 10:56AM

HashimotoHitomi
joined Jan 2, 2019

I didn't read it at all cuz the pairing,but I'd like to comment that,I DON'T APPROVE THIS.

Img_20190909_065133
joined Sep 25, 2019

how strange

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I ship them.
Leo & Aries.
I was jealous of her in middle school because I thought she liked the girl I was dating.
Then when I was 16 (single) it was like cupid hit me with a love arrow. I fell hard. From friendship bloomed such a passionate unconditional romance. I'm still with her, it's been 13 years. And it still feels like I'm falling all over.

Wow. Nice. Good for you.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I approve! let it be more YuuSaya!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

it's good but weird. 's like Yuu's cheating on Touko))

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Delicious blasphemy

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

If this was a fanfic I would read it.

joined Mar 11, 2020

Well strangely I actually really like it....
Now I want moreee

joined Jun 25, 2017

I ship them.
Leo & Aries.

Wow. Nice. Good for you.

( ◜‿◝ )♡

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Fanfic rule 33: A fan AU must exist for all possible pairings.

Fanfic rule 34: If there is a pairing that doesn't have a fan AU, you must create it.

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is really cute but I feel bad omg but it’s still do adorable

joined Mar 2, 2020

Idk why but i like this

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

This is a sin, but I want more of it.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018
E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Guess what?

sign me up on that!
Ayn particular recomendation among these?

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 12:00AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.