Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

joined Sep 13, 2018

every time i see tadokoro i see tomoko kuroki.

i want some kind of crossover where like adult tomoko novel writer is the inspiration for tadokoro to draw manga , thinking "even a gloomy girl without friends can follow her dreams and be happy"

joined Jun 12, 2019

Aw I wanted to see the game

joined Apr 6, 2020

Bryce Wallace stars as John McCain in Day Hard

I Love me some Bryce Wallace.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was quite an impressive car.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

That VR setup looks like a lot of people are going to end up hitting each other

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ IKR?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It sure was. Left me wondering, actually... are there really cars like that? Or is it just a fantasy car made up by the author to help Nikaidou-ojousama show off?

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

can't wait for DAY HARD 2 to to be made

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It sure was. Left me wondering, actually... are there really cars like that? Or is it just a fantasy car made up by the author to help Nikaidou-ojousama show off?

Having watched the show Pimp My Ride quite a bit in my younger days, I could easily believe a car like this exists.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Having watched the show Pimp My Ride quite a bit in my younger days, I could easily believe a car like this exists.

I'm sorry, but I can't think of anything but FlyingKitty's YTP of Old Town Road reading the words "Pimp My Ride", so I'm gonna have to inflict that same curse to y'all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipqKeQQpqAI

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm pretty sure they're stopping after seeing how Second to Last Die!! bombed. I heard a rumor Bryce Wallace is going to be retiring, something about how he wanted to spend more time with his wife, GHEAKMNSU.

It doesn't surprise me, really. I sort of expected it when we found out she wasn't 2nd2LD!!'s scriptwriter. (I still don't understand why they thought it was a good idea to hire a Day Hard newbie like FNBAHRMP to write a prequel to the most beloved movie in the series...)

edit: by the way, name a better one liner in ALL of cinema than "Those villains are toast." The way that scene is shot...it is the most important piece of cinematography in the last 50+ years. It gives me chills every time.

last edited at Apr 8, 2020 8:33PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I dunno... the fancy gadgets are nice, but...
They had the time to watch a full movie. Which means the car needed two fecking hours to reach an arcade center located in the suburbs. (ಠ_ಠ)p
Talk about a turtle.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I dunno... the fancy gadgets are nice, but...
They had the time to watch a full movie. Which means the car needed two fecking hours to reach an arcade center located in the suburbs. (ಠ_ಠ)p
Talk about a turtle.

You do not just leave the car and interrupt a HARDBOILED! movie.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

GIANT SPIDER!!!

joined Oct 13, 2014

can catch a baseball bare-handed but cant handle spiders smd

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well that is just damn adorable.

joined May 24, 2014

Yesh, don't ever let her watch the fly

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I hate to burst the bubble for anyone whos never tried it.. but VR dont look or work like that. AT ALL.

last edited at Apr 11, 2020 10:32PM

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

@White Rose Maybe it was a super short movie? Some movies I've watched are only an hour long. That seems reasonable to drive to the suburbs.

@eleveown What does VR look like?

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I'm pretty sure they're stopping after seeing how Second to Last Die!! bombed. I heard a rumor Bryce Wallace is going to be retiring, something about how he wanted to spend more time with his wife, GHEAKMNSU.

It doesn't surprise me, really. I sort of expected it when we found out she wasn't 2nd2LD!!'s scriptwriter. (I still don't understand why they thought it was a good idea to hire a Day Hard newbie like FNBAHRMP to write a prequel to the most beloved movie in the series...)

edit: by the way, name a better one liner in ALL of cinema than "Those villains are toast." The way that scene is shot...it is the most important piece of cinematography in the last 50+ years. It gives me chills every time.

crushed ;n;

"Those villains are fired."

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And this, my fellow yuri lovers, is what you call Gap Moe.

If Tadokoro was crazy about Nikaidou before, now it's ten times worse.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This chapter was adorable

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

So spider is a bug ?

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

YOU DIED

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh Noes the Spooders!

To reply you must either login or sign up.