Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

Well shit, at least it's completed now

Exactly my thoughts lol

joined Apr 10, 2020

It seems that not many liked the "finale" and in my opinion im kind of partly yes and no but at least in the end they uploaded the full manga (lol) although i really loved the first chapter, my reaction only was a: "???" and got hooked on the manga. But well, i only like to see the daughters and Yukina-san present, i took more affection for these characters despite the short time they were.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 8:21PM

joined Sep 19, 2019

Honestly the funny thing about this ending is that it reminded me of a similar sort of scenario I once brought up with a girlfriend, where in a tonuge-in-cheek and joking way I asked that if we ever discovered that we couldn't have our own kids, whether she would entertain the idea of having kids with another dude for us to raise, with her response being for me to go fuck myself and that raising kids would be the least of my concerns if I ever brought that idea up again lol

So when Rin started going on about those kids, I was seriously expecting A-chan to respond in the same way my girlfriend did.
I am legit shook that she actually went along with marrying that dude and having those kids lol

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 11:11PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

So when Rin started going on about those kids, I was seriously expecting A-chan to respond in the same way.
I am legit shook that she actually went along with marrying that dude and having those kids lol

She did it for Rin. Rin basically took advantage of A-chan's love. She should have marry the dude herself if she wanted kids.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 8:37PM

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

The biggest looser is the guy. Cheated 27 times in a row. Used only for breeding.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

So did she have kids or not.

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

Hope this one works out for you, Mr. Prime Minister.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Wow I wasn't expecting a lot from this manga but holy shit

Kitsune translator
joined Oct 15, 2018

....¿¿¿que???

x2

joined Mar 8, 2019

I get Rin-Chan’s point but honestly, the kids ending up kind of in love with her lessened the sweetness of this for me. Maybe, hopefully, in the time line where they raise them together they won’t fall for their step mom?

A-Chan’s husband and Rin’s coworker get the short end of the stick though. They were both used. I think a better ending would have been Rin dying and coworker and A-Chan end up together. That way Rin made a sacrifice instead of just hatching this plan with A-Chan to get this convoluted family with unknowing sperm donor.

This feels a lot like ‘How I Met Your Mother’, I thought I was gonna get a love story with her and one of the kids but instead it ends up about her A-Chan.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Lol, I remember real sad that the translation of this dropped but Jesus, what a shit show. Some cosmic fate would never allow them to be together so Rinko is like just cuck me and I'll make do with your kids.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Well, ever since the translation was dropped, I was wondering "Just how bad can this be? It can't be that bad." Well, it sure was. It sure was... I normally enjoy the whole Homura-esque time-travelling plotline, but this made zero sense and also... the het lol.

Man I wish this hadn't ditched the setup of the first few chapters for the same lesbian time travel plot as everything else written in the last ten years.

How common is this kinda plotline? I've enjoyed it in both Madoka and Qualia (not quite as much here though), so I'd be happy to read more stuff like it. Then again, it might get pretty old if I read it too many times, but... well, these three things were very different stories, at least.

61081c1068fb585d6a773f37811704b2
joined Nov 13, 2019

God..I cried

Chu Chieu Minh
joined Sep 4, 2018

well, rarely comment but have to say, thanks god it has ended. I've read qualia, and even with all those quantum physics, it is still more understandable than this.

joined Sep 19, 2019

So when Rin started going on about those kids, I was seriously expecting A-chan to respond in the same way.

She did it for Rin. Rin basically took advantage of A-chan's love. She should have marry the dude herself if she wanted kids.

Yeah it's fucking weird man.

I'm trying to imagine myself talking to any of my past girlfriends and saying, "Hey babe, I know that you've been travelling through time being miserable because of me constantly dying and all, but do you mind being miserable for a bit longer by marrying that widower again so that you can have his kids for me to hold make out sessions with? Cheers, thnx, luv u bb."

I would get fucking stabbed.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 11:26PM

joined Apr 5, 2020

Well, this one was a heap of burning dirty diapers.

"Marry the guy so I can fuck your kids."

I hope this got a poor reception in Japan.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

"Hey A-chan, you know how you love me and want to spent an eternity with me an' stuff? Well instead of that I want you to have multiple children with this rando guy, okay? Cuz it turns out I'm like totes obsessed with your children."
"Also, like, is it okay if your adopted child and middle school kid have romantic feelings for me? You understand, right?"

Jesus this was a big fucking mess of a series

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

this shit is finally over

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Well...that was uncomfortable on every level.

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

Yeah it's fucking weird man.

I'm trying to imagine myself talking to any of my past girlfriends and saying, "Hey babe, I know that you've been travelling through time being miserable because of me constantly dying and all, but do you mind being miserable for a bit longer by marrying that widower again so that you can have his kids for me to hold make out sessions with? Cheers, thnx, luv u bb."

I would get fucking stabbed.

I agree with all that but isn't that the only timeline where they are both alive? They can't for whatever reason end up together so A-chan and Rin-chan settle for something like "Let's both live (be alive) together" because as long as both of them are still alive they can still love each other, see each other, etc.? Mostly that was Rin-chan's desire to keep A-chan alive. Anyway, it's still kinda fucked up that the Rin-chan pushed A-chan to be with the guy and that they're basically cheating on him. Oh well, the entire story was nuts anyway XD.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 11:40PM

He-man-friends
joined Jan 16, 2014

The ending gave me a cheap giggle.

Me%20now%20-%20copy
joined Feb 11, 2013

The dude deserved better lmaooo

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015
joined Feb 20, 2015

This was pretty funny, but can you imagine the meeting where this plot was pitched to the yuri-hime editors?

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

soooo just to make this clear, cause the ending is super confusing.....so long as they aren't "together" together, she lives? and let's not forget the fact that baby daddy still has to die cause for whatever the fuck reason anyone ah-chan is with dies (why in the hell that's a thing for her in first place?) i mean i think that's how this is working...

To reply you must either login or sign up.