Forum › Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 discussion

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Man, I can't believe it's been so long. Kurogane Ken and Fujieda Miyabi are two authors I think are criminally underrated on this site.

Nowadays, even a 5 chapter gag manga will get hundreds of comments on this site. Which kind of makes me wish Ken and Miyabi's works were uploaded a bit later so they get more views.

One of the best works I've read.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

3 chapters in.... much Yuri very promise
To whomever posted a link to this in a random one shot comments thread here on dynasty... So much bless

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

I don' t see how Hina ruined the story for some people
Otome didn't betray Minato, and Hina eventually became supportive of their relationship

I agree. It was livable drama.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Hina was fine. What ruined the story was the super rushed ending.

Chloeprice%20(2)
joined Jun 8, 2015

Hina was fine. What ruined the story was the super rushed ending.

it should have continued a bit longer..

joined Mar 18, 2018

You know, for as questioning the whole premise of the story is, I think it did a wounderful job~
It was actually a really great manga. It might have rushed things a little here n' there but it wasn't that bad. And it actually had a plesant ending~

joined Jun 28, 2018

I've read through this series... 3 times, maybe? Might be 4. This is one of those underappreciated gems, seriously. It also has one of the best (and most satisfying) conclusions to the use of the "I'll wait for you" trope that I've come across. Very funny, extremely sweet, and surprisingly deep, in my opinion it is some of Kurogane-san's best work.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I didn't even realize until the end notes that the phrase "I love you" was never used even once in this story. Apparently he didn't even use similar words except for the phrase "boys you like" in Chapter 4.

Instead of love, they usually called each other's names during intense bits.

joined May 11, 2016

(Deep inhale) aaaahhh, that's the stuff.

24ea9fef-d2bb-4763-a0d6-a653666662e2
joined Aug 29, 2020

I loved this so much

joined Sep 26, 2020

Chapter 17 completely ruined the story for me. I can't say if you hear betrayal or not, which was even worse for me

joined Jul 26, 2016

I can't say if you hear betrayal or not, which was even worse for me

what.

Tae-chan%20and%20jimiko-san%20-%20ch%2011%20p%2006%20-%20kuyou%20and%20kurasume%20(small)
joined Feb 5, 2015

I really love this manga! I am truly grateful for this wonderful and touching story and the characters Ken Kurogane brought to life. Reading this didn't feel like just reading an amazing story - rather it felt like being part of it ^^
I treasure Otome and Minato and will keep them in my heart!

Screen%20shot%202015-10-16%20at%2010.30.27%20pm
joined Nov 15, 2016

Kurogane Kenn's website says the 2-volume reprint has some changes and extended scenes btw. I didn't know it existed till now…

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

A lot of readers of Big Girl, Little Girl/Be Careful, Onee-san! are assuming if the two MCs had a relationship the older one would go to prison. Without her co-worker, a huge liability, that's really unlikely. They could easily sneak around for 6-8 years, have the older girl adopt mai-chan, etc. etc. Japan doesn't scrutinize people for underage lesbian relations, you have to draw attention to yourselves. This one could even have had them carrying out sexual activity the whole time and still have worked out like it did. Hoshikawa Ginzu District 4 is actually pretty realistic.

joined Sep 7, 2021

A lot of readers of Big Girl, Little Girl/Be Careful, Onee-san! are assuming if the two MCs had a relationship the older one would go to prison. Without her co-worker, a huge liability, that's really unlikely. They could easily sneak around for 6-8 years, have the older girl adopt mai-chan, etc. etc. Japan doesn't scrutinize people for underage lesbian relations, you have to draw attention to yourselves. This one could even have had them carrying out sexual activity the whole time and still have worked out like it did. Hoshikawa Ginzu District 4 is actually pretty realistic.

Yikes

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

mvbmvb posted:

Kurogane Kenn's website says the 2-volume reprint has some changes and extended scenes btw. I didn't know it existed till now…

This is very important, well, depends on what scenes they decided to extend... and the changes might be good or bad

Altair Uploader
LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I'm here to celebrate the anniversary of this masterpiece, this was my first exposure to yuri, what a ride it has been. 2023 AD, they finally get to be together,

To reply you must either login or sign up.