Forum › Posts by LateNightLeona

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I'm here to celebrate the anniversary of this masterpiece, this was my first exposure to yuri, what a ride it has been. 2023 AD, they finally get to be together,

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I'm terribly annoyed at the lack of concrete on page resolutions and with that last panel.. but I'll still give it a 10/10.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I got a S H A F T feeling from this style of paneling and art direction, it was weird and I don't really like the jumping around I guess.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

You can't just hook me in with great art, pleasant story, and erotic blood rituals... then tell me everyone dies. Dropped.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

This legitimately leaves a pit in my stomach, had a similar relationship that fell apart pretty quickly, so seeing this on a happy note makes me regret and feel jealousy

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Might just draw in a short ending of an elite SF team busting through and saving the day so they can be gay somewhere safe.

LateNightLeona
Liberty discussion 28 Feb 22:21
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I've got a bad feeling about this series, I just sense little devil is Bi playing with women on the side... Just a feeling I get.. cynicism speaking I guess.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I CRINGED

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Oh Hell NO... that credit image.. NO.. please don't make my heart flutter so much!

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

This is hitting way too close to home, I can't read this without having to take a break to look away and breathe deeply and not scream.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Needs the Tag 'Wishful Thinking'

LateNightLeona
Mama Yuu discussion 11 Apr 02:57
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I kinda want more out of this story, to possibly see them being closer, and maybe more than friends, but I really don't know where or how this would go without potentially incredible drama to get there

If the construction mom is not married/ already divorced (seriously... what married woman would be working like that? -Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she cannot do it, or could not be doing it by her free will even if married, she could have found her passion in it- unless her husband is a total slacker?... considering her personality she would have left him if he was unemployed out of pure lazyness and excuses, or gambling debts... there is an extent to love when you have a kid to look after for) aaaaaaaaaand the MC's husband leaves on his own... or dies...

It does not actually looks like they are having such a great marriage... but what do I know? I've never been married... xD

She phrased it 'I work too' which would imply shes the second income of the family.

LateNightLeona
Ikenai Hito discussion 04 Apr 19:09
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I wish we could see more, but overall I'm satisfied with what I've read.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Aw yiiiissss

LateNightLeona
First Lend discussion 16 Feb 13:09
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Doesn't bother me when the girl steals from a guy, but in reverse I rage beyond the heavens.

LateNightLeona
15Y+ discussion 03 Feb 19:50
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

is this anger I feel? I think it is.. its anger..

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Okay, I'd prefer maybe the page where it says 'to be continued' because that wasn't an ending at all.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

oh god, so much kyun~

LateNightLeona
Their Story discussion 19 Jan 00:58
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

With all the art the author does for this couple I don't have to worry and ache for them to finally get together.

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I couldn't hold my tears

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

There goes another series to look forward to updating.. All I have now is citrus cause every other serial keeps dying..

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

If only I could go down to the shop and pick one up for myself.

LateNightLeona
Love Steal discussion 25 Dec 08:42
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Should I feel angry? This didn't feel like NTR.. just.. I'm not sure anymore.

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Am sad.. Well, I can't say I didn't see this coming given who the artist is. But still, low blow.