Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

We're in the endgame now.
This is the precipice.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It’s on, people. This is the real thing—what you’ve all been training for all these months.

Let’s move out. LesbianPirate, you take point.

Stay frosty . . .

joined Jul 26, 2016

heck, even genetic manipulation will soon be available.

Just like personal jetpacks, flying cars and viable fusion power!

Well, about that... First genetically modified human was created in China, although the creator was sadly punished for this. Flying cars also do exist already.

Did you actively dodge the point.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Finally!

0iksfco
joined Apr 27, 2017

What a cliff hanger...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Wack her with the scoop.

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

if they want to hold off on things until Asuka graduates.

Holy crap, no... Asuka is not a minor so it wouldn't make any difference.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Asuka is not a minor so it wouldn't make any difference.

[citation needed]

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wack her with the scoop.

What is this, a scene from Batuque? .-.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Asuka is not a minor so it wouldn't make any difference.

[citation needed]

Shes in her last year of high school right? and not near the start of it- she is 18 or close to it, which is legal age of conset in Japan.
I cant recall if it says her age or birthday anywhere so it can be worked out exactly.

And just in case you didnt realise, incest between consenting adults is legal in Japan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_incest#Japan - unless this is out of date or lying

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 10:35AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

17, straight from herself. Note that apparently as of yet you aren't a legal adult under JP law before turning 20.

joined Oct 4, 2017

17, straight from herself. Note that apparently as of yet you aren't a legal adult under JP law before turning 20.

after 31/03/2022 turning 18 in JP

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hence the "as of yet", I do read what I link at least jeez =3=

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Thats the age of adulthood- including everything like drinking and when parents no longer have any responsibilities etc- but the age of consent is 18 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Japan - So I dont think she would be breaking any law if / once her daughter is 18.

p.s saying for the last 17 years doesnt mean for sure she isnt 18 - you cant include it in how many years youve been alive if you've only been 18 a month or 2 after all. You couldnt really say 'for the last 18 years' till you turn 19- or were close to it. Doesn't mean she isnt tho- I think the story would have covered her birthday and turning 18 too if she had.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 10:41AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The discussion was about her being a minor, ie. not having reached the age of legal adulthood, not about the age of consent which is a separate matter entirely and never brought up.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Do you think she screams her name or she just says "Mom! Aaahhhh!!!" when they're having sex?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Do you think she screams her name or she just says "Mom! Aaahhhh!!!" when they're having sex?

I mean, did she call her anything else than Mom ?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^^ Her mom mentioned it a few chapters ago- I just wanted to know if she was in the clear legally- she wont risk not being there for her daughter coz she got locked up. I dont really care personally if she is legally an adult as long as its legal for her. If she isnt 18 yet i guess its soon.

^ She normally calls her mom but wasnt she also calling her by name at some point earlier? Ive got a vague memory of her mom telling her to stop..

And as for once they become intimate, i'd guess she will use mom

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 11:32AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Serenata, I love how, in the middle of all these pointless discussions about things like Asuka's exact age, you steer our attention back to the stuff that matters. Well done!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Serenata, I love how, in the middle of all these pointless discussions about things like Asuka's exact age, you steer our attention back to the stuff that matters. Well done!

Lo/ I've been thinking about it since yesterday, like you know how in Japan you become more intimate by using first names, there's also the jump from mother and daughter to lovers or if they want to keep both statuses and ultimately what Ayako prefers to be called.

I think she should use her first name during intimacy only as something very special because if they screw up, get used to it and call her like that outside people will give them weird stares.

Also this mangaka recently made another short doujin with mom x daughter and the girl keep trying to change their relation by calling her mom's name instead.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 11:57AM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

WOW ok oh my :I im ready

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Only when they do kinky non-incest roleplay.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 12:34PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This mom is too much of an airhead. Ahhhh!!!!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Go get your girl Ayako!

Unngghh! I want to see a happy cuddling scene with them like ASAP!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i have never been so uncomfortable and happy at the same time

To reply you must either login or sign up.