Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Time posted:

I would say about of 99% teens do not cry if you just look at them I say this by personal experience and going to school with them everyday. When I say unrealistic I just think the characters are speaking like they’re not even real people.

Obviously that example was on the more extreme end of the spectrum but it was just an example anyways. The point was that people complaining about them being overly emotional are really off-base. Teens of any gender are highly emotional in general and girls are typically more emotional than boys, at least in the west due to the cultural norm of guys having to be stoic.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

[...] The point was that people complaining about them being overly emotional are really off-base. Teens of any gender are highly emotional in general [...]

Can confirm. Am teen. (Legally an adult for over 4 months now, but still)

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 9:26AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaaaaaand my ship sank....

I've no idea to what expect anymore Zzzzz

joined Dec 16, 2017

The one set of comments that I can enjoy the hilarious commentary. All ships sank in several pages at once. I love you people. Could does less with the arguments about the level of drama but that's a fan for ya. Respect.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Aaaaaaand my ship sank....

"There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today."
- Vice-Admiral Sir David Beatty, 31 May 1916, off Jutland

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 11:28AM

joined Apr 6, 2019

I just want to be your very best friend, Kurokawa.
Because I like you.
I like you.
I like you.
I like you.
And like can lead to like-like.
And like-like can lead to love.

And very soon our chick Fujishiro will be singing: "Kurokawa, sure as the stars above, I’d really like to kiss you / fuck you." xP

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 12:03PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Her Unrequited Love.

joined May 1, 2013

Okay. People. She got her signals crossed about romance vs. friendship BECAUSE Izumi tried to pass off her romantic feelings for friendship. Remember the whole "even friends can hold hands like this" thing? Izumi deliberately, out of jealousy, reframed Nanaki's deal with Kurokawa as just friendship. This is the thing.

People cannot possibly believe that this yuri manga by a yuri manga creator is not gonna have yuri in it, could they?

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 2:51PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

And very soon our chick Fujishiro will be singing: "Kurokawa, sure as the stars above, I’d really like to kiss you / fuck you."

joined Oct 22, 2018

And very soon our chick Fujishiro will be singing: "Kurokawa, sure as the stars above, I’d really like to kiss you / fuck you."

I take it that is just the Spanish version of this:

Gpz_rio_1222
joined Nov 10, 2019

Nooo Izumi....):

joined Nov 17, 2019

Her Unrequited Love.

First of all they need to finish dat shit

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I feel highly gay-baited. This is worse than all of Kyo Ani combined. She doesn't even love Kurokawa? Fuck.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I feel highly gay-baited. This is worse than all of Kyo Ani combined. She doesn't even love Kurokawa? Fuck.

Indeed. She just wants to be the closest to her. It's perfectly normal.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Indeed. She just wants to be the closest to her. It's perfectly normal.

It’s notably remarkably unusually normal—it’s more normal than anything ever seen before, is how normal it is.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Damn that was dramatic af lmao. Almost unnecessarily dramatic, but good ending so meh

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That was a full spread of torpedoes below the waterline, and unfair trick by the author.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Ah, there it is!

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hmmm... I am liking it so far. I binge read it. Neatly done up to this chapter, the crescendo of the last 3 chapters.

20200402_040318
joined Feb 6, 2020

In my opinion, I just see this chapter as a transition, nothing hopeless.
For now, Fujiwara doesn't realize that the friendship she thinks she have for Kurokawa is actually love.
So, no worries ; I'm pretty sure it's not the end of yuri and things will evolve between Kurokawa and Fujiwara in the next chapters. ;-)

last edited at Apr 1, 2020 10:21PM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

How very Golden Girls of Nanaki.
Why does that theme song apply to so many different things.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Raws for Chapters 22 and 23 are available here if anyone wants to look ahead. Chapter 24 should be released June 5.

The Akazawa x Izumi ship is heating up

Gpz_rio_1222
joined Nov 10, 2019

Raws for Chapters 22 and 23 are available here if anyone wants to look ahead. Chapter 24 should be released June 5.

The Akazawa x Izumi ship is heating up

yaay izumi san

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That's a pretty good resolution to this drama, as far as "unrequited love" storylines are concerned. Thanks for typesetting, Stan. And yes, this was some impressive laughter typesetting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.