Forum › A Girl That Has A Complex About Being Tiny 2 discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

joined Jul 26, 2016

"The girl is cute - even though she's 180cm tall"
I take personal offense in that, like, the "even though" was completely unnecessary here.

That's AZNs for you. P sure I've seen several manga series whose main premise is the female lead being "not cute" due to her height which should tell you something.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't get it, sometimes is "Being tall is not cute at all" and then you have the classic "She's so tall, she's like a model!"

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't get it, sometimes is "Being tall is not cute at all" and then you have the classic "She's so tall, she's like a model!"

Near as I've picked up "cute" and "beautiful" are seen as two different things, and the former more generally desirable in young girls. Welcome to arbitrary and nonsensical demands on female appearance I guess.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

40 cm difference arent supposed to be that far.
The image looks like they're 50-60cm height difference.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

4'7" vs 5'11" -- From my experience, 5'11" is really tall for Japan. Poor girl must suffer from near daily head injuries.

Edit: Okay, what's the deal with "mayonegg"? I've seen that on a few credits pages now. Though, not for a while.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 8:22PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

M̵̡̧̢̨̡̡̢̧̨̩̤͍̞̤̲̗͔̹̭͉͈͕̥͎͕̜̗̤͍̰̮̯̜̳̯̤͇͔̣̯͖̭̫͍̰̯̥̠̯̬̹̥̘̦̹͉͍͈͖̳̜͓̞̣̞̘͈̹̲̮̫̱̗̱̞̱̲͙̣̤̲͕̝̙̩͈̼̪̗͓̳̣̠̰͚̦̺̻̠͓̻͎̯̣̭̘̯̟͙̝̱̬͈̯̙͍̩̱̥̬͇͉̩̹̳̤̬̭̖͇̮̬̺̞̖̰̲͓͇̞̜̬̪̦̤̦̭͈͚̗̰̦͖͈̦̱̬̲͑̓̓̄͋̍̄̎́̄̏̐̿́͑̀͒͂͐̊͌̊̈́̌̊͊̌̅͂̔͋̌̈́̾̽͛͊̃̈́̈́̍̿͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅÄ̷̢̧̡̢̡̢̧͖̦̥̩͙̲̹̺͔̪̗̹̰̳̞̻̻̬̭͇̺̮̰̹̼̩̝̮̺̥͈̻̞̳̜̲͖͖̟̠̞̜͙̠͓̳̻̼̲̹̩̰͔͎̰̮̟̩̱̩͍̲̤̤̭̭̤̩̻̭͉͇͍̘̭̗̦̼̦̗̳̭̲̖͎͖́̉͗̇̉͐͗̅͒͐͗̅͆̿̀̅͋̐̎͌̇͐̅̇̊͛́̈́͆̑̋̇̌̂͆̅̄̿͒͋͊̓̊̍̎̌͋̇̀̌͊̄̃̃͐̿̎͒̾̄̀̆͘̕̕͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅY̷̡̧̧̛̪̘̻̪̥̖̻͔͙̬̤͈̻̠̹̳͙͖̺̟͉̱͍̮̘͓͕͇͇͔̝̮̤̲͇͔̞͓͓̰͇͙͙͖̫͚͈͇̯̝͓͎͔͎̩͚̻̮̩͉̼̅̂͆̄̎̅̀̒̐̈̈́̂̇̒̀͛̀͒̆̔̄̇̄͗̐̽̅́͛͛̃̀͑́̈́̓͂̍̈́͌͛̌͊͘͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅǪ̴̨̛̛̭̲͎̬̱͔̮̲͖̥̺̗͔̝̟̖̖͈͍̮͍͔̩̦͖͙͚̠̐̓̅̋͌̄̈́̾̐͗̃̈́̒̈́͒̈́́̑̈́̔̏̓͛́͂̓̏͛̉͋̈́̄̿̏̈̆͗̂̐͋͂͂̈́͐̈́͒̓͗̂̾̋̌̑̋̍͑̃͒͐͆̎̆̓̓̽̆̓̂̑́̈́̊͐̈͊̈́̈́̊̈̄̇͂̊͌͌̈́͋̃̈̌̃̾́͗͋͊̅̎̒̒͆̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̚̕͘͘̚̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅN̵̨̧̡̡̧̛̛̩̖̪̦͚͖̦͉͓̠͉͉͍͙̥̮͔̭̭̟̟̞͖̖̱̠̬͖̬͙̤̳͈͎̩̤̞̘̘͕̱͔̠̠̝̦̟͍̝͉̞͈̲̹̟̳̜͙͓͍̖̖͍̲͇͂̈́͌̇͆̂̈̈̿̏̎̀̅̑̌̀̉͂̓̓̈́̀̂̈́̏̆̃̿͆͆́͛̊̇͊̏͐͋͒͌̇̅̇̊̐̔̿̑̇͛̋͋͂̒̽̆̆̿̂̌͋́̉͂̑͗̋̑̍͗̊͑͆̓̿̽́̃̉̊́̊̀̎́̽͊̍́̆̐̇͌̂͗͒̈͊́͂̉̉̂̆͐͛̎̉̔͛̍̑̀̿́̋̅̔̑͛͛̌͛̽͗̽̈́́̀͛̑̄͗͛͑̑̇͗̏̅͂̊͂̎͐̋̀̀͘̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝Ę̶̢̢̤̝̙͕͕̮̗̬̬̹̹̺̝̺̲̫͇͔̯̪̣͖͇͙͚͕̞̮͔͇͊́̄̾̋̓̀̅͋͗̃͠͠͝G̶̨̢̢̢̨̢̢̧̢̨͖̻̲̻̤̮̖̺̫̘̹̬̜͔̹͎̤̠̞̤͖͙͇̝̖̩̦̠̱̙̹̮͇͇̙͖͖̫̦̼̗͇̖̻͇̜̜̟̞̼͚̥̻̪̜̭̟̹̜̫̗̳͙̜̬̞̝̼̮̼̟̹̞̖̠͓͚̲̯̘̣͍͙̱̣̪̮̩͊̎̉̐̉͊̽̊͆̀̆̈́̌̊̓̇̈̋̈́̈́͊͑̉͌͑̎̑̃̅̏̿̌͊̊̎̈́͛̇̂͌͊̎͑̿̓̒̾̍̊͛̐͛͐̈́̇͌̌̈́́͛̈́̾͂̈̄̎̑͋̈́̾͒͌̄͑͛̋͂͌̿̃̓̃̈́̈́̃̀̅͋̄́̅̅̔̀̆̄̋́̃̾̈́́̚̚͘̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅǦ̶̻̘̲̐̄͂͆

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

MAYONEGG....

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Is it just me or is this last part of comment section glitching..?

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 9:31PM

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

L̴̢̨͓͓̳̙̫̦̫͔̟͇̹͕͕̼̩̮̻̩̗̺̘̝̘̜͆͑̊̿̈͑͘Ơ̶̢̢̢̡͍̻̬͚͍̼̥͔̯͚̟̳̹͇̳̤̖̣̞͉͎͈̟̗̦̠̠̠̖̑̔͊̾͑̈̑̏̈̽͒͐̈́̾̂̀̓́̿͒̓̐̌̊̆͌̎̓̅́̓͌͗̔̚͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅO̶͙̐͐̀̌͊͑̇̈̃͘͠K̶̛̛̙̮̫̓͗̄͋̿̾́͋̈̂̌̊̈́̅̀̊̽̇̓̍͐̃̇̆͌̇͗̍̒͘̕͘S̵̢̨̛͕̖̙̲̖̖̟͔̞̗̘̥̤͍̯̠̤̜̰̥̍̔̎̽̇̽͊̓͊̽̌̈́̽̄̕̚͜͝ ̶̨̰̻̫̥̠̦̻̲̟̦̲̩̠̞͕̞̟̯̲͈̬̖̪̼͐ͅͅF̴̡̢̨̨̡̼̝͎̟̻̰͇͖̜̺̘̮̫̠̩̝̩̻̗̜̱̼̻̥̻̞̉̈̒̏́̍̉̎̑̒̎͐̆̆͌͊̈̉̓͋̽́̒̓͊̏̐͌͌̍̄̍̓̏̕̚͘͜͝Ḭ̷̧͙̙̤̯̻̫̩̤̰͍͈̗̰̜̩͕̬̳̹̈́̈́́̚̚͜N̵̨̢̛͖̦͕͎͍̱̞͇̺͓͇̬̣͔̰̟͎̱̣͍̥̞͓̯̙̝̝̜͒̑́̏̄̀̔̆̇̄̽̎̏̌͒̓́͋̈̎̆̌̽̔́̏̈͘͘̕̚͠Ê̷̿͊̆̌̋̃̆͛͐͑͒͊̿̿͋̂͠ͅ ̸̡̧͇̭̳̹̜̙̞̥̟̰̪̮̤̪͍͈̝̝̰͕̭̭̰͖̣̠͔̞̼̲̼̫͇̘̖̎̃̓͌̓̀͒̇͜T̸̨̢̧̛̬͉̠̼̪̜͙̖̰͎̘̬̻͈͍͕̠̈́͐̽̇̀̔͗̔̔̈́̈̀͒̇̀̀̀̅͑̿́́̂̏̒̽͆̊̕Ớ̸̧̧̛̟̜̦͈̠̫̻̣̠̼̟̖̫̹͉̪̭̻̫͚͈̳͓̼̲̙̞͎̜̫͖̤͙͙́̑̎̃͑̃͆͐́̅̅̇̇̒͌͗̃͘͘̚̚͘͜͠͝ͅ ̵̨̨̧̢̱͔͔̱͎̤̯͚̳͈̣̬̝͍̞̬̳̝̺̭̹̙͇͌͜͜ͅM̴̡̢̧̟̙͕͕̦̗̥̯̺̣̜̻͕̝̤̞͖̻̖̻̭̬̥̊̈́͜E̸͈͎͖̳̽̽̾̀̎̀̌͌͆̋̐͗͆̀͛̂̈̒́͗̒̒̽̎̈́͌̒̃̂̎̌͘͘͘͝͠!̵̨̢̛̛̮̀͂̓̉̍̾́͛̎̄̃̔̓̒̂̑̽̂̅̄͗̐̑͛̈́͒̂̅̆̾͑̚͝͝͝

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 9:47PM

joined Dec 25, 2018

I'm not sure what that last page was around but it made me unhappy.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"4'7" vs 5'11" -- From my experience, 5'11" is really tall for Japan. Poor girl must suffer from near daily head injuries."

And I suspect 4'7" is really short even for Japan.

When I lived in Osaka one of my local markets had a young cashier woman who... I never tried asking her height, but she had to hold her hands at or above shoulder level to use the cash register. Definitely seemed short even for a society where 5'2" is the average for women... Wiki says standard deviation is 5 cm/2 inches, so 99.8% should be within 4'8" to 5'8" (3 standard deviations, 6 inches of the mean.)

So they're both statistical freaks. Tall girl even more so than smol girl, especially with them being in high school (though probably they're both at max growth.)

joined Sep 13, 2018

I WANT MORE DANG IT

this is cute but i dont get why they do the mayonegg joke and no "mayo nee-san"

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

A cute tall girl developing a relationship with a short girl...god dam...what a WONDERFUL IDEA

last edited at Mar 26, 2020 1:30AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Gendolkari
@MZH

OK, calm down Talinight's puppets.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

"The girl is cute - even though she's 180cm tall"
I take personal offense in that, like, the "even though" was completely unnecessary here.

That's AZNs for you. P sure I've seen several manga series whose main premise is the female lead being "not cute" due to her height which should tell you something.

I’m confident the “even though” was because she’s jealous, like “even though she is one of my smol people’s enemies she’s real cute” or something like that.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

B-but mayonnaise is already made from egg?

joined Oct 22, 2018

There exists an eggless variant. It's a bit more fluid than the one with egg and it even tastes better. If one observes certain holidays (which, despite being openly atheist for years, I'm still doing), one may be delighted to know that variant of mayo can be consumed on (examples from my own life) St.Nicholas day, Christmas Eve and Good Friday. Unfortunately, I've been on a diet for almost a year, and the only cheat days I've been given are my birthday and the holiday season (which in my country is from like New Year's Eve to the Julian New Year's Day (roughly half a month)), so even that eggless variant of mayo is off the table for me. I'm as of yet unsure whether I'll getting another cheat period for the Easter holidays tho...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There is an even better eggless variant: just olive oil.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

When I think of mayo, I think of other unpleasant things that go with it in the sexual realm that I refuse to elaborate on.

Squeaks me out every time.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think Gendo and MZH's computers might be haunted.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think Gendo and MZH's computers might be haunted.

That, or that purple-eyed demon Talinight managed to find his way through the multiverse into our Universe and put his mind-control drug into certain people (including Gendo and MZH) lying that it's a vaccine and/or cure for coronavirus.

EDIT:
And before anyone asks who Talinight is:
He's the main villain of a two series by Wonderwaffle:
Alternate Future of Canada, with an even better reboot in the form of this movie.
An ongoing collab connecting several of Wonderwaffle's worlds and at least one world by another mapper, with an awesome trailer to boot - The Merger of Worlds.

last edited at Mar 26, 2020 7:29PM

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

mayonegg

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

There exists an eggless variant. It's a bit more fluid than the one with egg and it even tastes better. If one observes certain holidays (which, despite being openly atheist for years, I'm still doing), one may be delighted to know that variant of mayo can be consumed on (examples from my own life) St.Nicholas day, Christmas Eve and Good Friday. Unfortunately, I've been on a diet for almost a year, and the only cheat days I've been given are my birthday and the holiday season (which in my country is from like New Year's Eve to the Julian New Year's Day (roughly half a month)), so even that eggless variant of mayo is off the table for me. I'm as of yet unsure whether I'll getting another cheat period for the Easter holidays tho...

Huh. I didn't know that was a thing. coolio.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

BREATHE DAMMIT! BREATHEEEE!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.