joined Aug 7, 2017

... Is it "Mikipon" or "Mikipin"? Make up your mind already! XD

last edited at Feb 28, 2020 7:12AM

joined Nov 14, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/surprise_christmas#4

Somehow this face reminds me of MIkasa. xD

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Mikipon's change of facial expression from super cute and sweet to terrorizing and psychotic was super funny!
Anyway, this smells like they've broken up already. It's new year lol.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Do I detect a touch of yandere?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

“Killer queen has already touched that present”

joined Feb 22, 2018

Lesbian lie detector tests on the next Maury.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Imgur
Mikipon: "Girl, you 'bout to get cut."

This was a weird one. The thoughts of Pikarin don't really give the full picture of what's going on, so the ending should bring it all together, but it still feels like something is missing. Maybe if I return to this one later my impressions will change.

I had to read it twice to pick up on the cheating part. during the first read I didn't get the clue that she was dating her gf when she brought the other woman home, so the shoes and hair didn't fully mesh. on a second read, it all made more sense.

Yeah, it looks like the author might have intentionally left things vague so that the reveal at the end would confirm that everything with the other girl was recent, thus cheating. I think the other part I found weird was Pikarin's thoughts didn't really indicate that she felt she had done anything wrong. Like, the girl she cheated with came onto her, so why should she feel guilty (even though she clearly does). I guess maybe she just didn't want to admit to herself that what she did was wrong.

joined May 29, 2019

lmao

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Omae wa mou, shindeiru

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

We need a "Murder" tag or something, for manga like this one.

I mean, because, if I'm reading the story correctly, Pikarin is brutally murdered in the last panel. That final "Kyaaa!" is Pikarin screaming like Jamie Lee Curtis in a slasher movie ― while being repeatedly stabbed in the bread basket. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Maybe a Yandere tag. But that would be a spoiler.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Imgur
Mikipon: "Girl, you 'bout to get cut."

This was a weird one. The thoughts of Pikarin don't really give the full picture of what's going on, so the ending should bring it all together, but it still feels like something is missing. Maybe if I return to this one later my impressions will change.

I had to read it twice to pick up on the cheating part. during the first read I didn't get the clue that she was dating her gf when she brought the other woman home, so the shoes and hair didn't fully mesh. on a second read, it all made more sense.

Yeah, it looks like the author might have intentionally left things vague so that the reveal at the end would confirm that everything with the other girl was recent, thus cheating. I think the other part I found weird was Pikarin's thoughts didn't really indicate that she felt she had done anything wrong. Like, the girl she cheated with came onto her, so why should she feel guilty (even though she clearly does). I guess maybe she just didn't want to admit to herself that what she did was wrong.

lol she 100% did not feel guilty. She hid the slippers intentionally and even casually thought she would give them back. The moment she felt like she didn't get caught, she relaxed and never planned on saying anything. You reap what you sow~ Pikarin deserves a cold death lol

shinystewshine
Tumblr_pleo0rtlsv1qe7783o1_500%20-%20edited
joined Aug 6, 2018

Shit's bouta go fucking down

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

HUE

Cmdhakiusaeyptl
joined Jul 15, 2016

I mean she did deserve it for cheating

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I hope she broke up with her afterwards :)

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Imgur

This image looks like Zanta Claws to me. Anyway, funny story, but since it was a comedy I kinda thought the third present was gonna be that Mikipon had also been cheating, probably with the same girl, and that same girl was on their bed, asleep. Idk, it'd be kinda funny

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

mm, pretty weird but i like it

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

WELL DESERVED

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Reminds me of a het doujin with the same premise - the husband takes his wife to a bunch of places she went with her cheating partners and then dumps her.

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

her face at the end oml

To reply you must either login or sign up.