Forum › Adachi and Shimamura (Novel) discussion

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

twist ending: Adachi and Tarumi start flirting and fall in love. Years later they both laugh about that mean Shimamura girl and wonder whatever happened to her.

I was sometime jokingly thinking that, what if Adachi and Tarumi just started dating each other because of their frustrating crushes on Shimamura lmao

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

twist ending: Adachi and Tarumi start flirting and fall in love. Years later they both laugh about that mean Shimamura girl and wonder whatever happened to her.

I was sometime jokingly thinking that, what if Adachi and Tarumi just started dating each other because of their frustrating crushes on Shimamura lmao

AdaShimaTaru is the new SaYuuKo.

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

Yeah i wonder why people so positive about adashima ship. maybe the title change midway

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I can confirm that no there is no Adachi x Tarumi nor does the title ever change... lol....

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I can confirm that no there is no Adachi x Tarumi nor does the title ever change... lol....

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

https://i.imgflip.com/pd383.jpg

Soooorrrryyyy... <3

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

9 chapters to go before I catch up again, but now I must sleep.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Why would you even want Adachi x Tarumi? The heart of this novel is Shimamura. I mean, who wouldn't want her? Come on, people. Lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's more like, how can you think that Adachi and Tarumi would want anything to one another when they don't even know each other.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

More more like, assuming they meet, how could they both get over their immense jealousy to even somehow form a Shimamura Fanclub with each other before falling for each other, lol...

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Some NTR pairings in yuri are high IQ like Yuu X Sayaka but this one would just be weird.

^
Reminds me of what's going on in Vampeerz.

last edited at Mar 10, 2020 9:43AM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I mean, Taru and Adachi are both preeeetty awkward, in such a way it could be fun. Adachi in love with Tarumi being, well... Not unlike she is now, and Taru finding the weirdest reasons to meet up, and trying to be friendly in her own awkward way. And unlike Shima, she could often ask Adachi what she thinks of her and all, that too could be fun considering how Adachi is always like "I really couldn't tell her that".

I dunno if I'm making any sense, but my point is, AdaTaru would be amusing at worst and freaking adorkable at best.

Though, mind you, this is not to say I dislike AdaShima as a pairing, at all, ahahah. They're great and I love every second of them together.

last edited at Mar 10, 2020 11:58AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The worst part of it all is that Shimamura would probably see it as having get rid of two elements of disturbance at once.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, not only it will require that both of them confess to Shimamura and both of them get rejected, it also need that both of them know each other, which is not really the case for the moment, Adachi know about Tarumi but i'm pretty sure Tarumi don't even know who Adachi is. Not to mention it will require that both of them bond over something else than Shimamura. Not gonna happen Not to mention that we know that Adachi and Shima eventually start going out so

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The worst part of it all is that Shimamura would probably see it as having get rid of two elements of disturbance at once.

But she'd lose her best lap pillow!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As the start of the new school year showed, Shima does actually miss Adachi a lot when they're apart for a longer time.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Some NTR pairings in yuri are high IQ like Yuu X Sayaka but this one would just be weird.

HEY! as someone who likes that ship i resent calling it NTR >:c
jk jk I remember seeing a short comic about that in pixiv that I think I bookmarked, so you know what I am not one to talk lmao

For real thou, I do wonder what's going to be of Tarumi later on, does she get her chance of confessing and being rejected so she can move on? is she going to have to keep it for herself? will she and Shima be able to stay as friends without a problem? and will Adachi and Tarumi ever get to know each other?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

For real thou, I do wonder what's going to be of Tarumi later on, does she get her chance of confessing and being rejected so she can move on? is she going to have to keep it for herself? will she and Shima be able to stay as friends without a problem? and will Adachi and Tarumi ever get to know each other?

I have a feeling she's just going to end up being the foil to make Shimamura become aware of just what kind of distance she needs to keep between "girl friends" versus "girlfriends", or just as a catalyst to plot to drive Adachi to action. It's silly to think that Adachi will never meet her, or at least find out who she is, since clearly she has a THIRST about finding out Who That Girl Who Was With Shimamura At the Festival and it drove her to a freaking creeper-ass meltdown on the phone, lol...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Well, technically, they have already met. Not that they'd remember much about that short meeting.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

^Well, technically, they have already met. Not that they'd remember much about that short meeting.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I shall treasure this medal.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Shimamura is gf material, here I said it <3

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

She feels like she'd be very low-maintenance.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Just give her some food and water and a comfortable place to sleep in and she's happy. She is basically a low energy cat and Adachi is a high energy dog. Remember "Adachi-Inu"? lol....

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yeah I agree. Shimamura is very interesting, charming and challenging. If I am in this novel, the genre would be harem as I would be chasing after her too.

last edited at Mar 10, 2020 10:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.