Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Peeper girl is cool and all (she's basically us yuri fans), but I really want to see some relationship development between our two MCs.

They’re now groping each other’s boobs—what more do you want?

Mutual confessions of love, passionate kisses, and other degeneracy such as that

What else?

The basic premise of the series is “girls grope boobs without admitting it’s about romantic desire.” So you want the series to go away?

Hey! Let's break away from this rigid premise of thought and bring this series into a new and exciting territory!
What I envision is girls in a romantic relationship groping boobs in a sensual and dynamic way

Sounds radical I know but just think of the possibilities!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ Heck, just put all 5 of them together and give Subaru a GF to peep the other two couples with. Problem solved!

Let's not forget about poor Akira's lack of boobs to grope either.

“Her girlfriend is acting like an old man though...”

Best line in the series so far

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Heck, just put all 5 of them together and give Subaru a GF to peep the other two couples with. Problem solved!

Let's not forget about poor Akira's lack of boobs to grope either.

Well give her a GF with as big as boobs as she has. Problem solved!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Subaru the dark-skinned girl."

Also known as THE READERSHIP OF THIS MANGA.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Peeper girl is cool and all (she's basically us yuri fans), but I really want to see some relationship development between our two MCs.

They’re now groping each other’s boobs—what more do you want?

HAND HOLDING!

What?

:D

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

Subuwu

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

i NEED to see harumi's face after chiaki delivers that killer line XD also she isnt the only one that is getting to see your weak side chiaki!! you are unknowingly educating the youth on the wonders of yuri lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

i NEED to see harumi's face after chiaki delivers that killer line XD

Gonna hazard a guess she more or less mirrored Subaru, going by Chiaki's sudden concern... :3

Ichihara Chiaki, this town's #1 arrythmia risk to women.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

oh PLEASE let them realize they are gfs PLEAAAAAAASE
also then let them kiss. uwu

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Re-reading.... I'm up to chapter 13..... Am fucking dying at all the random ideas chiaki thinks Harumi is telling her.... "It feels cool and nice" pffffftbahaha she sounded like either will ferrel or randy marsh for a moment there

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

(long heavy sigh) How long is Chiaki and Harumi going to hang in this weird quasi-sexual no man's (woman's) land relationship? This is starting get annoying. I mean how long can you hang out at second base, before you get bored and at least make a play for third.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean how long can you hang out at second base, before you get bored and at least make a play for third.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

(long heavy sigh) How long is Chiaki and Harumi going to hang in this weird quasi-sexual no man's (woman's) land relationship? This is starting get annoying. I mean how long can you hang out at second base, before you get bored and at least make a play for third.

Because of her undying love and yearning for boobies, duh. Did you miss the title of this series lol

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, I like the way this girl thinks.
The faces this chapter were amazing.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Because of her undying love and yearning for boobies, duh. Did you miss the title of this series lol

I get it BOOBS! BOOBS! BOOBS! However thirty seven chapters of nothing but boob groping gags is just too much for me. I find the whole concept of non-sexual boob worship exceedingly vexing to begin with.
I was willing to stick with the story, because there seemed to be some hope that all that boob play would lead to a romantic relationship between Chiaki and Harumi, but that seems to have been completely forgotten now. A fact driven home when Harumi denied being Chiaki's lover without a hint of the standard embarrassment, or anger manga characters get when they are hiding their true feelings.
I guess it's my fault expecting at least a little romance in a gag manga.

last edited at Mar 3, 2020 10:38PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^As we've seen, Akira is to blame for Chiaki's strange interest in boobs without the usual sexual connotations, just for the art that is boobs. However, things are changing and Chiaki is starting to get more interested in Hana herself than in boobs in general. I do also consider these Chiaki's true feelings, especially considering the blush and pause that follow before she deflects by bringing up boobs again, making this exactly the situation you were missing in this latest denial. In this newest case, it's the confusion over Subaru saying she has a lover that keeps Chiaki from being embarrassed or angry. As we've seen, Chiaki is a very straightforward person, and with her and Hana not officially dating (yet?), despite the obvious feelings we've seen, she simply answers this based on this fact. It certainly helps her confusion that she herself doesn't see her usual seductive behavior as playing around either, it's just her normal friendly self.

last edited at Mar 4, 2020 6:48AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This artist's drawstyle reminds me a lot to Jahy-sama... Could it be the same?

I mean, just look up the name. Several info and reader sites (eg. Mangadex and Baka-Updates) specifically pitch it as the work of the same author.

Checked. Yes, she's the same author of Jahy-sama!

Saw your post...... Read all of this manga today..... I love it!!!! Now praying for more chapter translates. Bless you for pointing out this gem (mmhmmm, that is a pun based on the manga)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

This artist's drawstyle reminds me a lot to Jahy-sama... Could it be the same?

I mean, just look up the name. Several info and reader sites (eg. Mangadex and Baka-Updates) specifically pitch it as the work of the same author.

Checked. Yes, she's the same author of Jahy-sama!

Saw your post...... Read all of this manga today..... I love it!!!! Now praying for more chapter translates. Bless you for pointing out this gem (mmhmmm, that is a pun based on the manga)

Is Jahy-sama yuri too?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Once more, thank you, summer.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

I wonder how well yuri manga sell. I bought couple of Morinaga Milk's but couldn't continue due to lack of space.

joined Mar 24, 2011

I bought couple of Morinaga Milk's but couldn't continue due to lack of space

Supporting the author doesn't imply that you have to keep the books. Just donate them to the nearest school library.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

NIPPLE WATCH lol

joined May 1, 2015

Thank you for giving us the nips.
We have been blessed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.