Forum › Age 15 discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

^...... wat

joined Jul 26, 2016

^a case study in Why You Should Use Line Breaks and Formatting. I know my eyes started both crossing and glazing over after maybe three lines of that wall.

Don't think I missed much though.

joined May 25, 2019

Wehre can I see the full Manga, it doesn't have to be translated, it's fine just give me the whole Manga¿-¿.

Is it still translate ¿-¿

joined Apr 1, 2018

When's next update

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg, could it be??? An update? After over 2 years? :,)

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It's alive! Almost 3 years! Wow!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ema & Anna all the way.

joined Jun 25, 2017

It's alive! Almost 3 years! Wow!

Right!?

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

So it's finally back, I don't know how to feel about this though. I liked it at first then I loved it when it was MikuxAnna, then that glasses bitch kinda ruined everything for me so it wasn't a big deal that it wasn't being translated anymore to me.

last edited at Mar 1, 2020 7:49PM

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Team Miku here since she was introduced like years ago hoho

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

It's such a hot mess, the emphasis on hot

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Was actually hoping Miku might have seen more and maybe gotten upset on Anna's behalf about her being taken advantage of by adults.. If it just ends up swept under the rug I'm probably gonna end up hating this story, but it could be simmering below the surface and come out in later chapters so for now I'll stick with it...

But Anna x Miku is now the only relationship I'm interested in from this story.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well, there's plenty of that in this volume. and boy is it gonna generate some strong opinions

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This translation is being continued?!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

NANNIIIIIII?!?!? passes out Is this finally getting regular chapters posted?! I'm hoping there's more!!!!!! Like with Yurika campus life hiatus, but there is chapters regularly enough now (It was one of the best things that ever happened ever)...... Or is this gonna be like the Ayume 14 chapter whereafter an eternity we got one chapter...... then no more recently?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

NANNIIIIIII?!?!? passes out Is this finally getting regular chapters posted?! I'm hoping there's more!!!!!! Like with Yurika campus life hiatus, but there is chapters regularly enough now (It was one of the best things that ever happened ever)...... Or is this gonna be like the Ayume 14 chapter whereafter an eternity we got one chapter...... then no more recently?

We've got vol 2 translated and a typesetter to work on them, so it should be fairly regular. The rest of Ayame 14 is translated too, but we need a typesetter for it. (Anyone interested, do swing by the /u/ translation thread).

joined Feb 23, 2016

And now i have to wait years again?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

We've got vol 2 translated and a typesetter to work on them, so it should be fairly regular. The rest of Ayame 14 is translated too, but we need a typesetter for it. (Anyone interested, do swing by the /u/ translation thread).

Forgot to thank the scanlator group last post. Bless /u/ you always seem to pick up some reeaally good Yuri that I (and many others) thought would never get the chance to finish being translated.
I wish I could help you all out.... I can send money for coffee and bubble tea?

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 4:25AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

You're in for disappointment then

Images%20(6)
joined Mar 12, 2017

1 year 1 chapter ._.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ema is still an awkward mess I see.

...she really should stop dating Yoshino, nothing about that relationship reads as healthy. -_-;

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hoooray, I have read the raws, well "read", more like saw and understood nothing, but I think I like how it ends, I am so happy to see it's getting translated again :D even tho by now I forgot the names and what is going on xD

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I was kind of hoping with the title it would be more of an exploration of early sexuality instead of whatever this is... I mean I suppose it is kind of still about early sexuality, it's just... kinda creepy. Plus even though at age 15 I was pretty clueless about sexual things, I would have known well enough that someone going underneath my skirt to sniff my crotch or whatever was weird.

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

This sure has been a while

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I was kind of hoping with the title it would be more of an exploration of early sexuality instead of whatever this is... I mean I suppose it is kind of still about early sexuality, it's just... kinda creepy. Plus even though at age 15 I was pretty clueless about sexual things, I would have known well enough that someone going underneath my skirt to sniff my crotch or whatever was weird.

I mean, it KINDA does go with that "early exploration" them, but..... yeah it gets weird. -_-

I've seen all the raws up to the end. It definitely does not go the way I expected it to, but I guess I can't say I'm surprised given the author. I can still say that I was disappointed that we didn't actually get Anna x Miku in the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.