Forum › Shimeji Simulation discussion

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... now you mentioned it, it seems extremely obvious :P I guess I just kinda assumed she wasn't dreaming anymore in that last panel

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Shimeji Simulation Chapter One and Two, animated and voiced. Official from Kadokawa.

https://youtu.be/h4iEtt_moJM

Shroom: Ōzora Naomi
Egg: Hanamori Yumiri
Onee-chan: Fuchigami Mai

Someone should replace the panels with the english version.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Imagine if that becomes a trend, voicing manga with little movement... Because not all mangas or novels have chance to turn into an anime but if it's only voicing and editing, it shouldn't cost too much to make but it enhances the experience.

And drama cds only have voicessssssssssssss... All you need is someone to put the pictures in, come oooonnn

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Imagine if that becomes a trend, voicing manga with little movement... Because not all mangas or novels have chance to turn into an anime but if it's only voicing and editing, it shouldn't cost too much to make but it enhances the experience.

And drama cds only have voicessssssssssssss... All you need is someone to put the pictures in, come oooonnn

It was a trend, there was a company that did only that: mcs.ensoku.club. Even had a bunch of mangaka like TKSN on board.
Went bankrupt and even their YouTube backup got nuked.

last edited at Feb 28, 2020 4:02PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GendoIkari posted:

It was a trend, there was a company that did only that: mcs.ensoku.club. Even had a bunch of mangaka like TKSN on board.
Went bankrupt and even their YouTube backup got nuked.

I guess they didn't make enough yuri works... But seriously, let's say Kadokawa does it or Square enix instead.

But anyway, its off topic... back on topic, the newest chapter was translated and omg can't wait to see it here o.o

last edited at Feb 28, 2020 4:15PM

joined Jul 31, 2013

Murcielago got something similar for the first few chapters.

And thank you for these translations. This manga is pretty special.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

OMG it's my two favorite moeblob potatoes again, see past depressed self, they made it!!

joined Mar 18, 2018

Wait. Was that Yuu & chito?!

8%20(4)~2
joined Aug 23, 2019

Chito going along with Yu's comedic skit is so cute.

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

There's definitely some weird shit going on that apartment.. Possibly got to do something with the stone in the front yard??

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

My two cute loved potatoes~
And, of course, they live together <3

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Shimeji Simulation Chapter One and Two, animated and voiced. Official from Kadokawa.

https://youtu.be/h4iEtt_moJM

Shroom: Ōzora Naomi
Egg: Hanamori Yumiri
Onee-chan: Fuchigami Mai

Someone should replace the panels with the english version.

the voice for shimeji is just like the one i imagined!
and also this is very interesting! the quality is amazingly good

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Murcielago got something similar for the first few chapters.

Wait what? Where can I find it?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"You first time's mine"
uuuh.... should we tell her?
no no no

not lizard or not fish ?

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

"You first time's mine"
no no no

not lizard or not fish ?

They spent a panel and a half talking about making a baby together, I think they know.

joined May 24, 2014

On heaven everything is

Fine

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I feel like I was a different person too right before puberty. xD

joined Dec 10, 2017

"You first time's mine"
no no no

not lizard or not fish ?

What do these tags mean? I’ve seen “not lizard” before and I can’t tell what it’s referring to

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

So the girl in the flashback there is her childhood friend(?) Yocchan, right? Her hair looks blond here, but brown hair is often shown with no color at all in manga, so I think it's definitely a possibility.

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

"You first time's mine"
no no no

not lizard or not fish ?

What do these tags mean? I’ve seen “not lizard” before and I can’t tell what it’s referring to

not lizard refers to when there's a salamander in a story. Salamanders are amphibians and not reptiles like lizards thus the not lizard tag. I'm not sure what not fish refers to.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

"You first time's mine"
no no no

not lizard or not fish ?

not lizard refers to when there's a salamander in a story. Salamanders are amphibians and not reptiles like lizards thus the not lizard tag. I'm not sure what not fish refers to.

If you were to take a look at tkmiz's twitter you'd realize that 90% of it is just fish related images

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I like how they talked about having kids and the only problem with that was girls can't impregnate each other. That still doesn't happen nearly enough.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

"You first time's mine"
no no no

not lizard or not fish ?

not lizard refers to when there's a salamander in a story.

Also other lizard-like reptiles. It's on "Snake Woman and Offering-chan" for the snake.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is too late girl, she's a part of you now. You can't escape the egg!!!
Book girl was.... weird.

school used to go all the way to class H

What happened, birth rate going down that hard? or are people just "leaving" ?

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 1:12AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Is too late girl, she's a part of you now. You can't escape the egg!!!
Book girl was.... weird.

school used to go all the way to class H

What happened, birth rate going down that hard? or are people just "leaving" ?

My guess is some kind of a suburban Haibane Renmei situation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.