Forum › Citrus + discussion

4625e8c6494d6b432f9993e960cfd46c
joined Jan 27, 2020

And I mean, what she's going to do? tell everyone about their relationship? because they can also tell everyone about how she was going to punch Matsuri in the face.

Actually, she punch Yuzu in face, not Matsuri.
And she's like, "Ah, it's all ok, I don't feel anything anyway", neither did she move, but Matsuri fell to her knees (such a shock?). Interesting.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Im just reading this with constant hopes of Matsuri getting together with best friend chan

joined Feb 23, 2016

She hit yuzu.. that shiet..

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

MineKage posted:

And I mean, what she's going to do? tell everyone about their relationship? because they can also tell everyone about how she was going to punch Matsuri in the face.

Actually, she punch Yuzu in face, not Matsuri.
And she's like, "Ah, it's all ok, I don't feel anything anyway", neither did she move, but Matsuri fell to her knees (such a shock?). Interesting.

Yeah, she did but while trying to punch Matsuri lo/ but yeah... Yuzu is hurt now, and now Mei is gonna have a lot to deal with, her girl got hit and their secret slip from Yuzu's lips. I can't imagine her keeping her poker face after that.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Loved it! Hate all you want, haters!

Gay declaration of love!

Gay declaration of love!

hey no hanky panky in school

Gay declaration of love!

hey no hanky panky in school

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Things are starting to getting interesting...

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch10_1#10

Top energy coming from THESE two. But Yuzu frickin' out-tops both.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Alright Yuzu a bit dumb here couldnt she have just said that they were stepsisters damnit

Even better, she could have said that they were Cousins

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Alright Yuzu a bit dumb here couldnt she have just said that they were stepsisters damnit

Even better, she could have said that they were Cousins

Hey now, this is not the US dub of Sailor Moon.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This definitely isn't gonna help mine arguing against my cousin claiming that I still adore Citrus just because I did so in summer 2018...

Dark past, revealed?

Well, to be fair, it was the second ever yuri series I watched/read (and I will take the secret of which yuri series watched/read first will go into the grave with me, that's how much I'm ashamed of it and of its author, as well as the fact that I think of a scene from it whenever I hear Claire de Lune)

Claire de Lune? Kannazuki no Miko mayhaps?

First time I hear of that manga.

Chibi%20raiden%20pfp
joined Jun 17, 2016

Revealing her relationship with the student council president is quite a gutsy but also risky move I would say. This better be good.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

how dare u make my gurl Matsuri sad!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Meanwhile....

Meibot is still busy recharging

joined Jun 30, 2016

Fcking bitch, i hope she gets expelled! mind your own business stupid bitch!

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Some people are just born dumb, Yuzu is that person

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Yuzu could tell her 100 different pieces of dirt, it won't matter. Little Miss I Want A Strict School just punched her in the face so unless she wants expelled she's gonna keep her trap shut.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OH OKAY this is actually getting decent now, it was just the same trash as before until now really.

joined Dec 5, 2019

the fan service of HaruYuzu on page 11 was strong, shame fangirl missed it
nice to see harumin and matsuri getting along/arguing with each other

joined Mar 8, 2019

Mei will probably talk to her clone and get her to realize lesbian love can work outside of school settings if you work at it with your partner.

Though, I wonder if non-supportive parents/family will be shown/mentioned.

I mean, Mei was lucky her grandfather was tolerant of their relationship but other families with similar affluent background probably won’t be.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

nice to see harumin and matsuri getting along/arguing with each other

When did they not argue with each other ?

joined Feb 23, 2020

What I don't understand is why Mei 2.0 cares so much about Yuzu and Mei's relationship, to bring back the strict atmosphere? isn't she just a normal student at the academy?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Moms Spaghetti posted:

What I don't understand is why Mei 2.0 cares so much about Yuzu and Mei's relationship, to bring back the strict atmosphere? isn't she just a normal student at the academy?

I think she needs an excuse to suppress her own feelings, she decides that she won't do anything "improper" and she will follow the normative... So Yuzu and Mei being in love even inside such a prestigious academy makes her conviction waver, and she's afraid of that. In other words she doesn't have the courage to face her own emotions for her friends so she wants to stick to the rules and use them as excuse. Maybe her own family has plans for her future so her feelings are in the way or so she thinks. But that's just my opinion of course.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

To reply you must either login or sign up.