Forum › Citrus + discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://twitter.com/magapoke/status/1231957419011346432

Citrus is being published by Pocket Shonen Magazine...For some reason

joined Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/magapoke/status/1231957419011346432

Citrus is being published by Pocket Shonen Magazine...For some reason

Citrus, like entire Yuri Hime, is Kodansha's property since 2016. Nothing unusual here.

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 4:58PM

If anyone wants to read chapter 10 in English go here enjoy or not don't really care either way your welcome

How come it's not uploaded here yet?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I'm wondering the same.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Harumin's armor is starting to crack for Matsuri.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Harumin's armor is starting to crack for Matsuri.

Talk about time

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

When Matsuri is the only one who makes sense, whew.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why did she not trust you ? I don't know, maybe it had to do with your attitude.Sayaka more in the closet than anything and a relative short temper to top it. And to who Sayaka want to report her information ? Not like the old mens already know about it. Also i can't put 1 and 1 together here, why Sayaka being gay from her friend had to do with making the rules strict again ? If anything that wouldn't help.

When Matsuri is the only one who makes sense, whew.

Spoiler : She ALWAYS have been the only one to make sense. It has always been like that.

last edited at Feb 26, 2020 4:07PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Also i can't put 1 and 1 together here, why Sayaka being gay from her friend had to do with making the rules strict again? If anything that wouldn't help.

Because despite she being unable to accept her own gayness, she doesn't want her crush to be "tainted" by the outside world and she talked her into enrolling a Aihara's because she saw it as the last bastion of purity and rightness in the world. So now comes Yuzu and Matsuri infecting it with their bullshit.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Warning:
Shit about to initiate contact with fan

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Yuzu... Did you leave your common sense at home again?

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I'm wondering the same.

we don't personally upload,that's why it takes one or two days to upload here

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This got interesting, I mean, we know that their relationship won end because of this so nothing to worry about there but it's gonna be fun to read how they escape from this storm.
And I mean, what she's going to do? tell everyone about their relationship? because they can also tell everyone about how she was going to punch Matsuri in the face.

That aside, what I really wanted was to see that reverse uno card where Yuzu and Harumin try to do something for Matsuri and her future, because you know~ I want things to not orbit around Yuzu's relationship once in a while.

And I want to see Mei's face when she hears that Yuzu told more people about their relationship

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also i can't put 1 and 1 together here, why Sayaka being gay from her friend had to do with making the rules strict again? If anything that wouldn't help.

Because despite she being unable to accept her own gayness, she doesn't want her crush to be "tainted" by the outside world and she talked her into enrolling a Aihara's because she saw it as the last bastion of purity and rightness in the world. So now comes Yuzu and Matsuri infecting it with their bullshit.

So it's Yuzu talk no jutsu time then. She will probably said everything gonna be daijobu. That anyway she still had to go to the outside world, unless she gonna lock her crush in a mansion. Also, don't want to look like i am relentless on Harumi but i found the comparison of Matsuri of Harumin being the backline healer spot on.

That aside, what I really wanted was to see that reverse uno card where Yuzu and Harumin try to do something for Matsuri and her future,

Ask Harumi to be less dense maybe or did she know but she want Matsuri to spell it for her ?

last edited at Feb 26, 2020 4:49PM

A little drama is nothing to worry about now, cause they already get married at the end.

Am loving how Matsuri is being so protective of Yuzu & Mei relationship, she doesn't want them to suffer like last time.

I don't think Sayaka is a bad person, if anything she's like how Mei was before she came out of her shell. I think Matsuri might be right about Miyabi being involved of why she wants to change the rules back.

I don't expect Sayaka to get off scot-free of what she was doing like attempt of blackmailing & come on I mean she was about to hit Matsuri & Yuzu took the hit for her & now she has a bruise cause of it.

She going to get some kind of punishment for the actions that she took, like I don't know like suspension or kicked off the student council (I'm not familiar with punishments in Japanese schools)

Mei is going to find out & give Sayaka a lecture of why she changed the school rules & it wasn't just cause of Yuzu, it's was help improve the academy (as she said in chapter 8)

This matter will be resolved in either in chapter 11 or 12

last edited at Feb 26, 2020 5:03PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yuzu... Did you leave your common sense at home again?

Implying she had any to forget to begin with...

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I always figured this girl was childish, but throwing a tantrum like that is a little beyond what I imagined

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm getting increasingly concerned with the recent increase of my interest in this particular forum... This definitely isn't gonna help mine arguing against my cousin claiming that I still adore Citrus just because I did so in summer 2018...

joined Jul 26, 2016

This definitely isn't gonna help mine arguing against my cousin claiming that I still adore Citrus just because I did so in summer 2018...

Dark past, revealed?

150ea059-3666-41b9-a789-f160257e6314
joined Oct 7, 2019

Alright Yuzu a bit dumb here couldnt she have just said that they were stepsisters damnit

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Okay but Matsuri's outfit in this chapter makes me think a lot of thoughts

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I'm just glad we got a long chapter this time. Hopefully we don't have to wait two months for the next chapter.

joined Oct 22, 2018

This definitely isn't gonna help mine arguing against my cousin claiming that I still adore Citrus just because I did so in summer 2018...

Dark past, revealed?

Well, to be fair, it was the second ever yuri series I watched/read (and I will take the secret of which yuri series watched/read first will go into the grave with me, that's how much I'm ashamed of it and of its author, as well as the fact that I think of a scene from it whenever I hear Claire de Lune)

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Dark past, revealed?

Well, to be fair, it was the second ever yuri series I watched/read (and I will take the secret of which yuri series watched/read first will go into the grave with me, that's how much I'm ashamed of it and of its author, as well as the fact that I think of a scene from it whenever I hear Claire de Lune)

Claire de Lune? Kannazuki no Miko mayhaps?

To reply you must either login or sign up.