Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh sure, when she hears voices through the wall, she has "hot neighbors" as gets "invited to a threesome" but when I hear them, I'm "schizophrenic" and "must get locked in the attic for my own safety".

Smh, people get treated unfairly these days

I can't help but have the Randy Orton theme everytime i read thetitle.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

She's powerful, but not fully awakened. Those two are playing with fire.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Hey, Jintor? Don't know if you're still reading this thread, but you misspelled "ostracize(d)" as "ostrasize(d)" in Chapter 2, pages 6 and 7.

joined Sep 13, 2018

Omg she freaking did it the madwoman

Still a strange relationship , i dont know if they are oficially a couple or are together just for sex.
Still dont know if they want the girls as a couple or also just for sex

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

felino posted:

Still a strange relationship , i dont know if they are oficially a couple or are together just for sex.

Well the blonde girl tried to confess at the very least, I don't think anyone is forcing herself or the other to stay single... Is just convenient so far.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If the first one is about the neighboords then it's the second option. That's what Friends with benefits mean, they live together, had sex from time to time but are not dating or in couple.
I assume the second is about what the neighboors want out of MC. They want to have sex with her but realise that MC don't want to because for MC, it's something you do only if you're a couple.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

At least she's sticking up for herself this time
And lol at the Gacha whale bit

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Hey, Jintor? Don't know if you're still reading this thread, but you misspelled "ostracize(d)" as "ostrasize(d)" in Chapter 2, pages 6 and 7.

Thank you, like a fool I assumed this was a britishism I had that I was ready to defend to the death, but apparently this is just a common misspelling and I will correct it sooner or later

joined Jan 13, 2019

she is evolving at a speed we didn't think possible. we thought we could contain her...now, we are all sons of bitches

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

she is evolving at a speed we didn't think possible. we thought we could contain her...now, we are all sons of bitches

Tho I am, not everyone is. About half of the people here are daughters of bitches.

joined Jan 13, 2019

Tho I am, not everyone is. About half of the people here are daughters of bitches.

you're absolutely right. correction: we are all dumb of ass

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

A not-insubstantial amount are gender neutral children of bitches.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

we are certainly kids of a human person

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

we are certainly kids of a human person

My mother's humanity is extremely debatable :/

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

We need more wish-fulfillment self-satisfaction lesbian manga like this one. Or A Room For Two. Or Is My Hobby Weird? Or Kimi wa Shoujo.

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 9:52AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Those clothes are hideous and way too oversized for Nakano. What a waste. Also Sakurako is getting the short end of the stick here.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I've moved 10 times over my entire life, why do I never get hot neighbours that want to do nothing but bang me??

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KizuRai posted:

I've moved 10 times over my entire life, why do I never get hot neighbours that want to do nothing but bang me??

Because you haven't clicked the Ads that pop up in those websites.

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 8:13AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

KizuRai posted:

Because you haven't clicked the Ads that pop up in those websites.

I hate the fact that I know what you're talking about.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Those clothes were simply horrible. And this is coming from someone whose wardrobe mostly consists of loose casual clothing. Sakurako should never be allowed to choose clothes for other people.

Oh, this is so great! Also, this just gives more evidence towards my hypothesis that Sakurako is the gayest name ever (what between Futaribeya, Tadokoro-san and this).

Don't forget Yuru Yuri.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

The craziest thing about this series is that it's a Shonen Jump manga. Not the weekly one, but still freaking Shonen Jump. Yet it genuinely feels like a yuri comedy.

As a consequence of being a web platform, not a magazine, Jump+ is loose about what can belong there, so it's not crazy at all.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2019-02-11/weekly-shonen-jump-editor-in-chief-hiroyuki-nakano/.143096

Overseas fans may not be so familiar with this, so what exactly is the difference between Weekly Shonen Jump and Jump+?

Weekly Shonen Jump is a print magazine with a long history. The works are mainly aimed at teenage boys. That's the strong focus we keep in mind for Weekly Shonen Jump. But with Jump+, things are a little looser. Some of the works are aimed at adults or at women. It's full of new and different styles of manga that you haven't seen before, fighting at the front lines. I think it's made possible by the fact that it's all published digitally instead of on paper.

Jump+ is where Otome no Teikoku is now serialized and Suito-to.

I'm a bit late to the party but I too wanted to point out how crazy it is that a yuri series is on Shonen Jump, albeit Shonen Jump+, which isn't strictly shonen.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Those clothes were simply horrible. And this is coming from someone whose wardrobe mostly consists of loose casual clothing. Sakurako should never be allowed to choose clothes for other people.

Oh, this is so great! Also, this just gives more evidence towards my hypothesis that Sakurako is the gayest name ever (what between Futaribeya, Tadokoro-san and this).

Don't forget Yuru Yuri.

i mean, sakurako did think the clothes were cute, but nakano chose her own clothes

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Alright, chapter 5 was kinda bad, but jintor said that that was the last bad one, so I'm looking forward to the rest!! (Also, by kinda bad I just mean... more manipulation...)

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Yeah, that huuuuge grin on her face after the whole “sick” incident..... there’s no way they’re not having fun with this. They’re quite the gay.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

More preys for the wolves i see.

To reply you must either login or sign up.